Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3383295 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
hmmm too early to start picking quarrels, repeat dis nxtwk nd c wat I will do to u
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin:

My school jst decided that oyin ooo A16 will fit yhu nd dey omitted my name
what a coincidence, the same course and incidence but i believe God has something special for us as PCM A2016... happy new year d NUASITE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
okitaiji:
what a coincidence, the same course and incidence but i believe God has something special for us as PCM A2016... happy new year d NUASITE
Ok nyc. I hope so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol. Compliments
LogoDWhiz:

Fire Fire.

You just went AWOL like that! grin.

Same to you dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol, thank you
amodu:

Wish you de same

Welcome back from your sabatical grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jamesdman:

Yes, lots of youth look up to this guys. They're artistes, they're always seen on the big screens and they're living examples of how far talent and fame can get one.

However, unfortunately, this celebrated touts don't seem to realize they've gotta set a sterling example for the next generation.

Don Jazzy was wrong, no argument!!!
But, Olamide's attitude was totally unbecoming. He has lost respect on several fronts.
in lagbaja's voice # don jazzy na mumu, olamide sef mumu ..mumu times mumu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
justified19:
in lagbaja's voice # don jazzy na mumu, olamide sef mumu ..mumu times mumu
Mumu raised to d power of 2
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Lol. Compliments
Same to you cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin:
Mumu raised to d power of 2
/u gorrit jare..
u sabi maths gan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
WILL CHELSEA ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE BULLIED AND BURIED THIS AFTERNOON BY CRYSTAL PALACE? ESPECIALLY WITH THERE 'TOP MEN' ON FIRE?

2:30pm IS THE KICK OFF AND I WILL BE. BACK HERE TO SEE THE DIFFERENT ANSWERS THAT SHALL BE PROFFERED AS A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM HIGHLIGHTED IN FORM OF A QUESTION ABOVE cheesy

MissOyin and other fellow Gunners, 4:00pm is the kick off for our game against Newcastle United

see you all Later

modified: I was actually thinking CHELSEA'S match is today oo not knowing it's been scheduled for tomorrow Sunday afternoon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS pls do not stake against Arsenal today oo because of this record

ARSENAL FC VS NEWCASTLE UNITED

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Arsenal have won the last eight meetings between the sides.

Newcastle have tasted victory in just three of their last 29 Premier League meetings with Arsenal (D8, L18).

The sides' only previous meeting on 2 January came in 1996 when Kevin Keegan's Newcastle went seven points clear at the top of the table after beating Arsenal 2-0 at St James' Park, with the late Pavel Srnicek in goal. Arsene Wenger took over at Arsenal six months later.

Newcastle didn't manage a single shot on target when they were beaten 1-0 by Arsenal at St James' Park earlier this season.

Eighteen goals have been scored in the last three Premier League meetings between the sides at the Emirates.

ARSENAL FC

Arsenal have won four of their last five Premier League games.

The Gunners have been victorious in six of their last seven home league matches.
Their only home league defeat came on the opening day, when they lost 2-0 to West Ham.

Mesut Ozil has contributed 16 assists this season, and is only four short of Thierry Henry's Premier League record of 20 (set in 2002-03).

Olivier Giroud has scored eight goals in seven Premier League games against the Magpies.

NEWCASTLE UNITED

Newcastle have scored just five away goals this season, the lowest total in the Premier League.

In total the Magpies have failed to score in 10 of their last 15 away league games.
Newcastle have had the fewest shots in the Premier League this season (171).

They picked up seven red cards in 2015, more than any other Premier League team.
Newcastle also conceded a joint-high 69 Premier League goals last year - equal with Aston Villa.

Steve McClaren has lost 10 of his 11 Premier League meetings against Arsene Wenger. His sole victory came in September 2005 as his then-Middlesbrough side won 2-1 at home.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

amodu, please don't you have anything to say to this Man with regards to 'you can never nail me'? tongue

Mschubby, Certainly the coast is getting clearer for you to become the largest SHAREHOLDER you've always dreamt of

I have been advised to talk less this year grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
mschubby:
haaaaaaaaaa... DTOBS what I do na? lol
Nothing oooo...just saying hi to you nonigrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:
DTOBS pls do not stake against Arsenal today oo because of this record

ARSENAL FC VS NEWCASTLE UNITED

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Arsenal have won the last eight meetings between the sides.

Newcastle have tasted victory in just three of their last 29 Premier League meetings with Arsenal (D8, L18).

The sides' only previous meeting on 2 January came in 1996 when Kevin Keegan's Newcastle went seven points clear at the top of the table after beating Arsenal 2-0 at St James' Park, with the late Pavel Srnicek in goal. Arsene Wenger took over at Arsenal six months later.

Newcastle didn't manage a single shot on target when they were beaten 1-0 by Arsenal at St James' Park earlier this season.

Eighteen goals have been scored in the last three Premier League meetings between the sides at the Emirates.

ARSENAL FC

Arsenal have won four of their last five Premier League games.

The Gunners have been victorious in six of their last seven home league matches.
Their only home league defeat came on the opening day, when they lost 2-0 to West Ham.

Mesut Ozil has contributed 16 assists this season, and is only four short of Thierry Henry's Premier League record of 20 (set in 2002-03).

Olivier Giroud has scored eight goals in seven Premier League games against the Magpies.

NEWCASTLE UNITED

Newcastle have scored just five away goals this season, the lowest total in the Premier League.

In total the Magpies have failed to score in 10 of their last 15 away league games.
Newcastle have had the fewest shots in the Premier League this season (171).

They picked up seven red cards in 2015, more than any other Premier League team.
Newcastle also conceded a joint-high 69 Premier League goals last year - equal with Aston Villa.

Steve McClaren has lost 10 of his 11 Premier League meetings against Arsene Wenger. His sole victory came in September 2005 as his then-Middlesbrough side won 2-1 at home.
grin....When I no dey craze...grin
I don carry arsenal sef straight win but at the same time,you guys can't be trusted! so I double chanced dem on another ticketgrin
LogoDwhiz, how mkt go be today nah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sweetyie:
No mb n poor village network connection
Really
Which remote village is that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:
WILL CHELSEA ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE BULLIED AND BURIED THIS AFTERNOON BY CRYSTAL PALACE? ESPECIALLY WITH THERE 'TOP MEN' ON FIRE?

2:30pm IS THE KICK OFF AND I WILL BE. BACK HERE TO SEE THE DIFFERENT ANSWERS THAT SHALL BE PROFFERED AS A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM HIGHLIGHTED IN FORM OF A QUESTION ABOVE cheesy

MissOyin and other fellow Gunners, 4:00pm is the kick off for our game against Newcastle United

see you all Later

modified: I was actually thinking CHELSEA'S match is today oo not knowing it's been scheduled for tomorrow Sunday afternoon
kpele...ote no even allow you know the time for the match againgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Lol, thank you
Mention don't.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
amodu:

I have been advised to talk less this year grin
grin
hahahahahaha

Spixytinxy, is it not time for you to surrender to my wish now? because this is 1:0 against you ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:
grin
hahahahahaha

Spixytinxy, is it not time for you to surrender to my wish now? because this is 1:0 against you ooo

New year, new resolution and theme.

Don't change that at infancy when you're not APC grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
missoyin, you re still here when arsenal has started...grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:

grin....When I no dey craze...grin
I don carry arsenal sef straight win but at the same time,you guys can't be trusted! so I double chanced dem on another ticketgrin
LogoDwhiz, how mkt go be today nah

See you. Man with less faith. why waste your resources for next week again, you should have trusted your judgement enough naa.

Anyway it's all good as that action shows your calculative risk taking competence shaa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:
missoyin, you re still here when arsenal has started...grin
Am nt @ home so can't watch d match
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:

kpele...ote no even allow you know the time for the match againgrin

L'ai l'ai. Me Î no dey dité against any team ooo for people that know me very well. I am always out to catch fun else I would have relinquished my Arsenal supportership long ago because of WENGER and his attendant lack of success over the years
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin:

Am nt @ home so can't watch d match

Don't worry OK. I promise to keep you upto date with the minute by minute high points starting with the below

Line-ups

ARSENAL

33 Cech
24 Bellerín
4 Mertesacker
6 Koscielny
18 Monreal
20 Flamini
16 Ramsey
15 Oxlade-Chamberlain
11 Özil
14 Walcott
12 Giroud

Substitutes

3 Gibbs
5 Gabriel
13 Ospina
21 Chambers
28 Campbell
45 Iwobi
54 Reine Adelaide

NEWCASTLE

21 Elliot
22 Janmaat
18 Mbemba
2 Coloccini
3 Dummett
7 Sissoko
24 Tioté
4 Colback
5 Wijnaldum
17 Pérez
45 Mitrovic

Substitutes

10 de Jong
11 Gouffran
15 Lascelles
20 Thauvin
26 Darlow
36 Toney
43 Mbabu

Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Paul Dummett.
7'

Mesut Özil (Arsenal) wins a free kick on the right wing.
4'

Foul by Cheick Tioté (Newcastle United).
4'

Attempt missed. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Héctor Bellerín.
2'

Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Daryl Janmaat.
1'

Kick Off

First Half begins
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Don't worry OK. I promise to keep you upto date with the minute by minute high points starting with the below

Line-ups

ARSENAL

33 Cech
24 Bellerín
4 Mertesacker
6 Koscielny
18 Monreal
20 Flamini
16 Ramsey
15 Oxlade-Chamberlain
11 Özil
14 Walcott
12 Giroud

Substitutes

3 Gibbs
5 Gabriel
13 Ospina
21 Chambers
28 Campbell
45 Iwobi
54 Reine Adelaide

NEWCASTLE

21 Elliot
22 Janmaat
18 Mbemba
2 Coloccini
3 Dummett
7 Sissoko
24 Tioté
4 Colback
5 Wijnaldum
17 Pérez
45 Mitrovic

Substitutes

10 de Jong
11 Gouffran
15 Lascelles
20 Thauvin
26 Darlow
36 Toney
43 Mbabu

Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Paul Dummett.
7'

Mesut Özil (Arsenal) wins a free kick on the right wing.
4'

Foul by Cheick Tioté (Newcastle United).
4'

Attempt missed. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Héctor Bellerín.
2'

1'

Kick Off

First Half begins
smiley alright dearie tnx

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is the singular reason why I hate arsenal...they will be playing like nothing is at stake...#nonsense
Kbs468, missoyin come and see your team playing rubbish ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin

26'
Foul by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal).

23'
Paul Dummett (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the left wing.

23'
Delay over. They are ready to continue.

20'
Delay in match Cheick Tioté (Newcastle United) because of an injury.

19'
Foul by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal).

19'
Ayoze Pérez (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

19'
Attempt saved. Jack Colback (Newcastle United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Aleksandar Mitrovic.

16'
Attempt saved. Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Chancel Mbemba with a cross.

16'
Foul by Mathieu Flamini (Arsenal).

14'
Jack Colback (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

14'

14'
Attempt blocked. Mathieu Flamini (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Theo Walcott.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:
This is the singular reason why I hate arsenal...they will be playing like nothing is at stake...#nonsense
Kbs468, missoyin come and see your team playing rubbish ooooo

Ours and your concern should be the maximum 3 points. Remember sometimes that's how we play first half and then come back with a bang in the second half
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Ours and your concern should be the maximum 3 points. Remember sometimes that's how we play first half and then come back with a bang in the second half
if una like make una score, if una make ona no score...na una wahala be that!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
A very boring match so far!!!!!!...ThankGod for counter betting: 1st half draw enter gidigba...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin

end of first half

Foul by Ayoze Pérez (Newcastle United).

45'
Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

45'
Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Petr Cech.

43'
Attempt saved. Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle United) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the centre of the goal.

43'
Attempt saved. Aleksandar Mitrovic (Newcastle United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal.

42'
Attempt blocked. Aleksandar Mitrovic (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

38'
Attempt missed. Olivier Giroud (Arsenal) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Mesut Özil with a cross following a corner.

37'
Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Fabricio Coloccini.

37'
Attempt blocked. Olivier Giroud (Arsenal) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

37'
Attempt missed. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey.

36'
Booking
Jack Colback (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

35'
Olivier Giroud (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

35'
Foul by Jack Colback (Newcastle United).

35'
Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Héctor Bellerín.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:
A very boring match so far!!!!!!...ThankGod for counter betting: 1st half draw enter gidigba...

Don't worry your risk is already a double blessing today

Infact the only club to have scored in the first half is Sunderland against Aston Villa

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.