Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375182 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
good evening people .

page #440...

dedicated to all EKSUITES..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
MissOyin:

Oko gbogbo won my personal padi.wazzupin
Thanks ur Majesty but I know that the message was coded to delude Spixytinxy of the koko since she seems to be the most vocal of others by the way.

Yes Sunderland is in trouble tomorrow as we are determined to win the MOST PRESTIGIOUS FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION CUP IN THE WORLD-THE ENGLISH FA CUP for keeps as we want to get it for the 3 straight time this season as also corroborated by petr cech that he loves and cherish playing in the Wembley stadium where he has been decorated 4 times before while playing for Chelsea.

But my particular point of interest is that Alexis Sanchez will be missing in action as well as in our EPL match against Liverpool on Wednesday night. A calculated decision to make him recover fully to unleash the beast in him against Chelsea on the January 24th as well as against FC Barcelona in the champions league match on the February 23rd and the return leg 3 weeks later
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kbs468:

Thanks ur Majesty but I know that the message was coded to delude Spixytinxy of the koko since she seems to be the most vocal of others by the way.

Yes Sunderland is in trouble tomorrow as we are determined to win the MOST PRESTIGIOUS FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION CUP IN THE WORLD-THE ENGLISH FA CUP for keeps as we want to get it for the 3 straight time this season as also corroborated by petr cech that he loves and cherish playing in the Wembley stadium where he has been decorated 4 times before while playing for Chelsea.

But my particular point of interest is that Alexis Sanchez will be missing in action as well as in our EPL match against Liverpool on Wednesday night. A calculated decision to make him recover fully to unleash the beast in him against Chelsea on the January 24th as well as against FC Barcelona in the champions league match on the February 23rd and the return leg 3 weeks later
Yes 4 sure. Hope Wenger is working on getting Batman from Borussia Dortmund.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by horexy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You are welcome.

Ohh. Okay.

Why don't you just collect the certificate after Camp?

Okayyy!
Thanks for ur help
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MisterDemola(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good evening folks, so I am in a bit of trance, I don't have valid school ID card, the one I collected last year got lost. I don't have any idea of how I am going to get an ID.. Is there any solution or fix to my problem?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kbs468:

all I can see is day dreaming and fantasy clouding!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
iyke1989:
pls...I need a concrete response from y'all....I'm through with my clearance but i haven't collected my statement of result..went today, the offices were shut; Nasu strike (so I heard)...and I haven't mobilised with the school yet, which is mandatory...to mobilise, ull purchase a mobilisation form, submit a photocopy of ur statement of result, ur jamb admission form e.t c...and all these processes are handled by all these small small cockroaches that went on strike..... 22 days to online registration and I'm as confused as hell...abeg help a brother out if u know something good that'll help... #UNIBEN

Lol, you're very funny....

Well, all I'd say is that, you should be prayerful at this moment. So the Nasu strike will be attained to immediately. The Nasu strike isn't a national strike... It's a chapter strike. Except for the SSANU strike which is nationwide.

The mobilisation process is almost similar in all PCIs.. All you should do is to pray and keep checking your dept... If you have anybody who can infulence your mobilisation, then u can call on the person to assist you...

In my case, during which my admission list wasn't found so as to be attached on my results for vetting. NASU embarked on a strike.. I called the dean and she asked the HOD to get to the office with the mobilisation officer to attend to my quest. And that again helped the mobilisation officer to mobilised me and when the strike was over, my name was among the 60people that was sent to DSA.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
horexy:

Ok...bt wat of d issue of skul ID card?
U av to submit ur ID card b4 collecting ur cert o

Just got off the phone with a friend from B15. He said as long as you have your certificate with you then the ID card isn't necessary but if you go along with just your SOR to camp then you will be asked to tender your ID card
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
merikims:
gudevening y'all.I was not aware that its 22days to online reg..mtweech*maybe na because of say Nysc don break my heart last year twice sef.
I rep AAU ekpoma and graduated 2014.imagine oo since 2014 I still dey wait for Nysc to reason my matter abi na my skul I go blame but God dey.
Is there any AAUITE here?

I graduated 2013.... And nothing spoil....I called it Destiny or Divine Edict..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
DTOBS:

Olasum dear, you re welcome back!
While you were away, a lot happened!
√ Your husband has taken another wife in the person of mschubby.
√ Your iya ile(Spixytnxy that you snatched her hussy) took a short vacation to hawai together with her twins!All paid expenses by the government of this republic.
√ Your husband has indicated in taking two more wives to increase his rep among women of this republic.
√ We're still awaiting the official TT from the oga at the top! Hopefully Monday sha.
√ Olamide pull a kanye on donjazzy and the headies people.
√ Lawma trend badly on Twitter last week because pple are leaving their thrash for them.
√ my epistle ends here and am out.
wa gbayi. U too much
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluphy: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=DTOBS post=41790089]To all my great ife in the house!
Please, I want to go to school for SOR on wed!Has anybody done that here? What are the things I will be needing? How much will it cost me?
You no need am since u av ur certficate. U no need ur I.D card too...... Oau too.. Chem engr
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
justified19:
good evening people . page #440... dedicated to all EKSUITES..

Gbayi!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
DTOBS:

Olasum dear, you re welcome back!
While you were away, a lot happened!
√ Your husband has taken another wife in the person of mschubby.
√ Your iya ile(Spixytnxy that you snatched her hussy) took a short vacation to hawai together with her twins!All paid expenses by the government of this republic.
√ Your husband has indicated in taking two more wives to increase his rep among women of this republic.
√ We're still awaiting the official TT from the oga at the top! Hopefully Monday sha.
√ Olamide pull a kanye on donjazzy and the headies people.
√ Lawma trend badly on Twitter last week because pple are leaving their thrash for them.
√ my epistle ends here and am out.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
yanabasee:

I graduated 2013.... And nothing spoil....I called it Destiny or Divine Edict..
it is well.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
For the sake of clarification, IJust got off the phone with a friend of mine from B15. He said as long as you have your certificate with you then the ID card isn't necessary but if you go along with just your SOR to camp then you will be asked to tender your ID card
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluphy: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
To everyone,
SOR+ I.D card = Certificate.
If you have your certificate, you don't need SOR or I.D card.
Cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
MisterDemola:
Good evening folks, so I am in a bit of trance, I don't have valid school ID card, the one I collected last year got lost. I don't have any idea of how I am going to get an ID.. Is there any solution or fix to my problem?

You'll have to apply for another one from your school
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
MissOyin:
Oko gbogbo won my personal padi.wazzupin
Na you dey decieve him
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
DTOBS:
Tell me..ring it into his ears...grin
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
amodu:

Na you dey decieve him
Ahn my senator hw na?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bossy101: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
CandiceJay:

Please have u collected ur statement of result?
i also graduated from Uniben ... Biochemistry... It should be out by now.. That is of u finished clearing last month .. When dos u clear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
horexy:

Okayyy! Thanks for ur help

Okay!

You are welcome dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
horexy:

Dunno if I should suspend my certificate collection til after NYSC cos of ds ID card ish!

PCMs who av collected ur certs, come in here pls.
How ar u gonna sort ur ID card ish?

You should worry less... in my school... We have school ID card and NYSC ID card... Most times, graduated students do not have this ID card but will pay for NYSC card and Use it to get the certificate..

We don't give SOR anymore... Strictly on certificates and a plaque which sum up to N4,500.... Whence the time is near, you'll be ask to go to your faculty and you'll show some data to get cleared and u'll only photocopy the ID and submit it to them. That's all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
merikims:
yes oo i did not go.
Alright. it's one of those things attached to destiny as I believe yanabasee among others is a living witness to my claim if I am not mistaking since 2013
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tunnex10(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the 2016 Batch A.

Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.

P.S:
Cc: Yokiti, Crazyman, Ogbeche77

Thanks
any latest
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by horexy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
yanabasee:

You should worry less... in my school... We have school ID card and NYSC ID card... Most times, graduated students do not have this ID card but will pay for NYSC card and Use it to get the certificate..

We don't give SOR anymore... Strictly on certificates and a plaque which sum up to N4,500.... Whence the time is near, you'll be ask to go to your faculty and you'll show some data to get cleared and u'll only photocopy the ID and submit it to them. That's all.

bhankyskillz:
For the sake of clarification, IJust got off the phone with a friend of mine from B15. He said as long as you have your certificate with you then the ID card isn't necessary but if you go along with just your SOR to camp then you will be asked to tender your ID card

Gracias.
It's really good to be here cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
tunnex10:
any latest

Nothing more than what we've seen in the past 1 week
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Olasum:
SMH 4 him. Niger, Kaduna or Oyo
ehn ehn, confuse sef,
oyo/osun,
akwa ibom/enugu,
abuja
Don't even no d one to pick jare, oti sumi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by horexy(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Who has any 'inside' info on these states...Enugu, Akwa Ibom and Edo?
Those are d states I am planning to choose grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
DTOBS:

Lollllgrin
Spixytnxy, you need to see this....Olasum said something interesting oooooogrin
Av seen it ooo, me I don't no Olasum stands again ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
horexy:
Who has any 'inside' info on these states...Enugu, Akwa Ibom and Edo?
Those are d states I am planning to choose grin

Cc
Kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
MissOyin:
Ahn my senator hw na?
Oko gbogbo won bawo grin
He his only entitled to Spixytinxy and her Iyales

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.