Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390773 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2016
mschubby:
I'm fine nd u? Will enter tomorrow
Sweet love wantintin pls take good care of yanabasee for me tomorrow OK.

Come to think of it, when are you coming back from the impromptu oversea trip you undertook because I am missing you and that seems to be giving Spixytinxy some leverage to command some boastful attitude in recent time
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2016
jaybabs16:
Monday things. hopefully sha
Okay na. All iz well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Sweet love wantintin pls take good care of yanabasee for me tomorrow OK.

Come to think of it, when are you coming back from the impromptu oversea trip you undertook because I am missing you and that seems to be giving Spixytinxy some leverage to command some boastful attitude in recent time

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2016
yanabasee:

Seriously I don't.... But I'm really into my anger management.... Perhaps the reason I had to reply her again!... Best thing I do is to ignore.
Hahahaha. What has been helping a lot is that I always believe that as humans, we can't reason along the same line always, hence the reason for the availability of choices in decision making,

but still,
In certain circumstances, one always have no choice than to make the variability of choices in decision making non-existent whose principle ofcourse is what you just did a while ago
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ovipoet: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2016
girlvyn:

Am frm uniben also and u chose exactly the state I wanted with same arrangement. welcome
Thank you..
good to know..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
hmmmm hmmm hmnm
You are just understanding and getting confused already by amodu and DTOBS into the soup you are cooking even as guest in our house leading to 'Too many cooks spoil the broth' because if it were your fellow wives, at least the pepper,maggi, salt, iru/dawadawa and palm oil would have been in moderation,

thus making every thing reaching a complication in your Head
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Cc: lekpaciouse follow this thread, ask any question you'd want to and you'll get the answer as you seek.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rebirthiix: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2016
DTOBS:
Aiit tnx jawe.... u nko, u've collected yours?
uwc bro... Nt yet sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=yanabasee post=41798875][/quote]
Hahahaha that I better pass my neighbour no be good man oo, Why didn't he scold her over her dress code and refuse her entry in the first place? instead of going to warn the husband if at all nothing is already going on between them.

by the way, I trust you and my tastilicious and yummilicious Mschubby tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Hahahaha that I better pass my neighbour no be good man oo, Why didn't he scold her over her dress code and refuse her entry in the first place? instead of going to warn the husband if at all nothing is already going on between them.

by the way, I trust you and my tastilicious and yummilicious Mschubby tongue

Lol... I've set it clear for you oh... She better don't tempt me as that trust might be overrule.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Holawalea: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Pls o. As regard d sch I.D which is to b used for clearance in camp, must it really b d last session I.D DaT was issued in sch? Urgent answer pls.... I can't find DAT which I was issued in my final year. Can I still make use of d previous ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Olasum:
I am not into kbs468
Of course you are not into picking quarrels with me nauw, even if you do not All will believe you and those who do will always say it's one of those things naa common among lovers and everyone knows where and how such quarrels will end and usually ends

Besides, I don't know between you and dhupsy, who is the most SHYIOUSLY SHYIOUS SHYIOUS tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Holawalea:
Pls o. As regard d sch I.D which is to b used for clearance in camp, must it really b d last session I.D DaT was issued in sch? Urgent answer pls.... I can't find DAT which I was issued in my final year. Can I still make use of d previous ?
Yes you can use it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 1:13am On Jan 09, 2016
justified19:
well, I av not completed mine...I couldn't go beyond departmental clearance cos result hasnt been approved as at Tuesday...bt I av assurance it wld b approved dis month...at d next senate meeting.

Eksu yii sha, how possible is that results hasn't been approved and you start clearance?

Abeg oou senate sit on results on time.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2016
MissOyin:

itz nt true
Spixytinxy, remember I said her words are usually coded and I am the only one who can decode them. so for this one above, see the meaning below

itz=it is

nt=naturally true

true=true

so here is her message to you

IT IS NATURALLY TRUE ALL that Kbs468 has been saying
even this my post *in her voice* is TRUE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:28am On Jan 09, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol... I've set it clear for you oh... She better don't tempt me as that trust might be overrule.
grin
lolz Na na na Mschubby is decent and overwhelmingly modest enough and she still maintain status quo even after marriage while looking forward to backing our baby
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xxgig(m): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

I once came across an article that speculated that we might not witness national census this year owing to the harsh economic situation of the country, so I seemed to believe in it anyway

NPC requires a presidential directive to embark on the census which they haven't gotten yet, besides the budget is huge, about N267billion which off course might not be possible under the present economic situation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xxgig(m): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2016
This is long overdue,
Xxgig, I rep UNIBEN, 2015 set, chemical engineering, destination; undecided yet. Good morning to all PCM's here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xxgig(m): 1:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Since everyone is asleep, let me occupy space

Till you all wake up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xxgig(m): 1:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Viewing this topic: xxgig and 1 guest(s)
Chai he be like say I don turn watch man for this thread.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Holawalea: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes you can use it
alright. Thnks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by treshbanj: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Please is NYSC mobilisation timetable out
I need urgent response abeg
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by treshbanj: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2016
xxgig:
Since everyone is asleep, let me occupy space

Till you all wake up
pls is nysc timetable out? Am new here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2016
make cool cash sellin ur final yr project ..we accept any dept....contact 08092259204 on whatsapp and start getting paid...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xxgig(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2016
treshbanj:
pls is nysc timetable out? Am new here

From all indication, there might be little or no change to unofficial one already available
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Spixytinxy, remember I said her words are usually coded and I am the only one who can decode them. so for this one above, see the meaning below

itz=it is

nt=naturally true

true=true

so here is her message to you

IT IS NATURALLY TRUE ALL that Kbs468 has been saying
even this my post *in her voice* is TRUE
Hahaha hw does itz nt true becomes it is naturally true true
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Holawalea:
alright. Thnks
you are welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Good morning guyz

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2016
MissOyin:

Hahaha hw does itz nt true becomes it is naturally true true
Good morning and hope you slept like an infant.

your laughter suggest you understand the uncoding I did but still pretended otherwise.I got you well since your response are always with the thought of Spixytinxy at heart which is good for a peaceful home like Mschbby has been fronting All these while
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Seems no ABUSite here! Wat apitty!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2016
DTOBS:
To all my great ife in the house!
Please, I want to go to school for SOR on wed!Has anybody done that here? What are the things I will be needing? How much will it cost me?
cc: Sent4rina
Airstarkane
tellasola
biothecsolla
rebirthiix
ayosco...
If you've paid convocation fee,you don't need to pay any money again cos I guess certificates should be ready. My faculty own was ready on d convo day but I got there late. That's d only reason I will be going to ife+you will be submitting your ID card to get the certificate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2016
*Grabs mic*
*In low tune*.....singing....
#Goodu morning sir,mo dupe pe mo gbeyinbo ooooo...
Goodu morning ma,mo dupe pe mo gbeyinbo oooooo

A very beautiful morning to all PCMs in the house...
Special greeting to all my Greatest ife pals: Sent4rina, Airstarkane, biothecsolla, tellasola, ayosco, rebirthiix,horexy and all those I can't remember their monickers.
Greetings to My Missworld...grin Sweetie, how was your night!
Greetings to the president of this great republic, LogoDwhiz....
Kbs468 and his league of wives,I greet you all....
Olasum,where is your tent now?Please let's know...
Amodu, my personal person....
Oga yanabasse, I hail you sire...
And every other person I fail/do not remember to mention his/her monicker, i greet you all good morning!
Gbogbo yin laki,mi ni olodi kankangrin

Let's have a stress free and fun filled day ahead...

MARCH a gbe wa oooooooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.