Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390599 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
#444....A unique pagegrin

Dedicated to everyone... most importantly, to Kbs468 whose marriage is about to be hit back to back...grin

AirstarKane:

If you've paid convocation fee,you don't need to pay any money again cos I guess certificates should be ready. My faculty own was ready on d convo day but I got there late. That's d only reason I will be going to ife+you will be submitting your ID card to get the certificate.
sweetheart,good to have you back....
the koko be say, I don't want to submit my ID card,therefore I don't want to collect my certificate now until after service which means I will be needing SOR plus the ID card for the camp registration.
Do you get that?...
cc
Sent4rina
biothecsolla
tellasola
horexy
ayosco
rebirthiix
etc...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
DexxyAlebs:

Eksu yii sha, how possible is that results hasn't been approved and you start clearance?

Abeg oou senate sit on results on time.
I started clearance....I av only signed at 4places...sport, library, alumni, nd department...

I think only few departments are left behind sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
jaybabs16:
OK. which dept?
chemistry department.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

It's done that way in my school actually in order to reduce the number of fresh PCMs that would be competing with older graduates awaiting mobilization

Did I even forgot to mentioned that a token of #1000 is paid on submission of the earlier mentioned items

I see, then their reason for doing it that way is for the extortion, because they could just mobilise the previous set then the new graduates, it'll be ok to all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? - From the movie "what a girl wants"

Good morning all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omitooguns(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2016
DTOBS:

the koko be say, I don't want to submit my ID card,therefore I don't want to collect my certificate now until after service which means I will be needing SOR plus the ID card for the camp registration.
Do you get that?...
cc
Sent4rina
biothecsolla
tellasola
horexy
ayosco
rebirthiix
etc...

why u no just go 2 nysc camp wit ur cert

They almost sent a guy back during reg @ camp, unilag student, just because he came wit I.D and SOR....instead of cert...the official pointed it out to him that d sch had issued d cert so he should go back to LAG and get it...if not for God and genuine reason, he was sure to av gone back home.....ur sch may b different dou.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
I was in camp for 2015 B, although I had to come back cause of some issues. your I D card is very important, u will use your I'd card to collect your transport and bicycle allowance, 3k, but u will be clear at d registration point if u have your certificate but just forget the 3k cause that's d only way those in charge can eat your money.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2016
I was in camp for 2015 B, although I had to come back cause of some issues. your I D card is very important, u will use your I'd card to collect your transport and bicycle allowance, 3k, but u will be clear at d registration point if u have your certificate but just forget the 3k cause that's d only way those in charge can eat your money..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Eduwalter(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
treshbanj:
Please is NYSC mobilisation timetable out
I need urgent response abeg

No bro it is not out as of yesterday. Hope your question have been answered
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2016
daudae1:
Seems no ABUSite here! Wat apitty!
Have you introduced yourself?

Did you read through the entire pages and you didn't come across any?

Or where you expecting them to be typing 'I am farm ABU' only for you to know?

Don't you think posting 'fellow ABUsites, pls mention me' would have been better?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Olasum:
I am not into kbs468
Oremi y r u talking like dis, did kbs hurt u in anyway, abeg I stil prefer u to dat mschubby, u no she is a calabar gurl nd dey r very good in tibi, so pls reconsider kbs for my sake. Good morning all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Olasum:
Naaa, nothing is happening between us, I can't betray my friend.
it no longer betrayer, u av my blessings
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sonymax16(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
MisterDemola:

Thanks for the response, I don't have certificate yet, the problem is not applying for ID card it is collecting it as at when due.. my school can really Bleep you up. I heard u can use an affidavit.. please how true is this?
I think u can use affidavit.You can also go along with ur departmental or faculty id.You can plead with ur Hod to give u a letter,stamped to prove that u are a student of the dept.Just explore all options
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Huhn. so because baby daddy Davido and baby Mama Sophie have their own clear evidence baa, go do a test and you will find out that our own evidence is already 3 weeks old.

*mimicking* 'Naaa, nothing is happening between us, I can't betray my friend.'

see her lips. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW THE FRIENDSHIP EVEN CAME ABOUT? WAS IT NOT TRUE ME? WHEN I SAID WE SHOULD KEEP IT AWAY FROM HER FOR NOW?

HAND THAT I WILL TAKE YOU TO KADUNA WHILE Spixytinxy will stay put in my home town of OYO in my family house?

cc
MissOyin (ur being first to be mentioned is coded oo)
amodu
DTOBS
LogoDWhiz ( just to keep you abreast with the latest development in my love soap opera in oo)
ehn ehn undecided undecided undecided shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Sweet love wantintin pls take good care of yanabasee for me tomorrow OK.

Come to think of it, when are you coming back from the impromptu oversea trip you undertook because I am missing you and that seems to be giving Spixytinxy some leverage to command some boastful attitude in recent time
hmmm kbs tk ur time oooo o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

You are just understanding and getting confused already by amodu and DTOBS into the soup you are cooking even as guest in our house leading to 'Too many cooks spoil the broth' because if it were your fellow wives, at least the pepper,maggi, salt, iru/dawadawa and palm oil would have been in moderation,

thus making every thing reaching a complication in your Head
that nt tru
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinwe87(f): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Gudmorning guys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Spixytinxy, remember I said her words are usually coded and I am the only one who can decode them. so for this one above, see the meaning below

itz=it is

nt=naturally true

true=true

so here is her message to you

IT IS NATURALLY TRUE ALL that Kbs468 has been saying
even this my post *in her voice* is TRUE
I trust missoyin, she is nt dat type of lady.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2016
xxgig:
Viewing this topic: xxgig and 1 guest(s)

Chai he be like say I don turn watch man for this thread.
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2016
MissOyin:

Hahaha hw does itz nt true becomes it is naturally true true
don't mind is sugar coated mouth, I no u cn neva b deceived
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
DTOBS:
*Grabs mic*
*In low tune*.....singing....
#Goodu morning sir,mo dupe pe mo gbeyinbo ooooo...
Goodu morning ma,mo dupe pe mo gbeyinbo oooooo

A very beautiful morning to all PCMs in the house...
Special greeting to all my Greatest ife pals: Sent4rina, Airstarkane, biothecsolla, tellasola, ayosco, rebirthiix,horexy and all those I can't remember their monickers.
Greetings to My Missworld...grin Sweetie, how was your night!
Greetings to the president of this great republic, LogoDwhiz....
Kbs468 and his league of wives,I greet you all....
Olasum,where is your tent now?Please let's know...
Amodu, my personal person....
Oga yanabasse, I hail you sire...
And every other person I fail/do not remember to mention his/her monicker, i greet you all good morning!
Gbogbo yin laki,mi ni olodi kankangrin

Let's have a stress free and fun filled day ahead...

MARCH a gbe wa oooooooo...
amin oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Huhn. so because baby daddy Davido and baby Mama Sophie have their own clear evidence baa, go do a test and you will find out that our own evidence is already 3 weeks old.

*mimicking* 'Naaa, nothing is happening between us, I can't betray my friend.'

see her lips. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW THE FRIENDSHIP EVEN CAME ABOUT? WAS IT NOT TRUE ME? WHEN I SAID WE SHOULD KEEP IT AWAY FROM HER FOR NOW?

HAND THAT I WILL TAKE YOU TO KADUNA WHILE Spixytinxy will stay put in my home town of OYO in my family house?

cc
MissOyin (ur being first to be mentioned is coded oo)
amodu
DTOBS
LogoDWhiz ( just to keep you abreast with the latest development in my love soap opera in oo)

We are watching with keen interest.

You call us into this;

I hope you won't accuse us again for delving into your matrimony
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sonymax16(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Fireandice:
I was in camp for 2015 B, although I had to come back cause of some issues. your I D card is very important, u will use your I'd card to collect your transport and bicycle allowance, 3k, but u will be clear at d registration point if u have your certificate but just forget the 3k cause that's d only way those in charge can eat your money..
Thanks for this important info.Since my yr 2,I never returned any old id card when issued a new one.I have 3 id cards.......one new one and two old ones
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

No I am entitled to Spixytinxy and her Oroguns and not either of Oroogun nor oro-Ogun

Orisirisi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2016
DTOBS:
#444....A unique pagegrin

Dedicated to everyone... most importantly, to Kbs468 whose marriage is about to be hit back to back...grin

Do you get that?...
cc
Sent4rina
biothecsolla
tellasola
horexy
ayosco
rebirthiix
etc...
lol, u no nice at all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Spixytinxy, remember I said her words are usually coded and I am the only one who can decode them. so for this one above, see the meaning below

itz=it is

nt=naturally true

true=true

so here is her message to you

IT IS NATURALLY TRUE ALL that Kbs468 has been saying
even this my post *in her voice* is TRUE

See manipulation of the highest order
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2016
amodu:

Orisirisi
abi oooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Pls I nid information on osun nd oyo state.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2016
omitooguns:

why u no just go 2 nysc camp wit ur cert

They almost sent a guy back during reg @ camp, unilag student, just because he came wit I.D and SOR....instead of cert...the official pointed it out to him that d sch had issued d cert so he should go back to LAG and get it...if not for God and genuine reason, he was sure to av gone back home.....ur sch may b different dou.

Thank you sir as you just spoke my mind.

I've said it sometimes ago that once a particular school issues certificates to her graduands, they send circular to some importants Organisations and goverment parastatals and agencies (NYSC inclusive)..

Why would you go to d camp with SOR wen other colleagues came with their CERTIFICATES? Wont they take you for impersonator since what you're holding is different from what others shown?

Be that as it may, i imploy you (DTOBS and the likes) to go for your certificate and be on a safer side, IMO tho.

#1love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2016
MissOyin:

Hahaha hw does itz nt true becomes it is naturally true true

Had it mean you have accepted me and belong to me, he won't have been doing this because I know he his not a friendship betrayal.

I am still here waiting to embrace you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2016
MissOyin:
Good morning guyz
Good morning my heartbeat
How was your night
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2016
DTOBS:
*Grabs mic*
*In low tune*.....singing....
#Goodu morning sir,mo dupe pe mo gbeyinbo ooooo...
Goodu morning ma,mo dupe pe mo gbeyinbo oooooo

A very beautiful morning to all PCMs in the house...
Special greeting to all my Greatest ife pals: Sent4rina, Airstarkane, biothecsolla, tellasola, ayosco, rebirthiix,horexy and all those I can't remember their monickers.
Greetings to My Missworld...grin Sweetie, how was your night!
Greetings to the president of this great republic, LogoDwhiz....
Kbs468 and his league of wives,I greet you all....
Olasum,where is your tent now?Please let's know...
Amodu, my personal person....
Oga yanabasse, I hail you sire...
And every other person I fail/do not remember to mention his/her monicker, i greet you all good morning!
Gbogbo yin laki,mi ni olodi kankangrin

Let's have a stress free and fun filled day ahead...

MARCH a gbe wa oooooooo...

Top of the morning to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.