Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3376352 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jamesdman:
Hmmmmmm
What
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abeg make Una help me

Which one pay cash pass... State hospitals or Federal hospitals??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
adakoleagbenu:
heheheheh... For real?
naso o...na to teach chemistry for village skul. but it has to b a village with good ntwk sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
I pray o!
naso o ma broda.. happy sunday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
justified19:
naso o...na to teach chemistry for village skul. but it has to b a village with good ntwk sha
...and good chicks.. Chicks wey go deu come for "after schl tutorial"
God dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Matthew4u(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ehi Matthew
AAU (Ambrose Alli University)
Edo State
Civil Engineering
2014set
Missed B15
I now rep A16
1 LUV!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
MissOyin:
Kbs468 whr art thou
oyes I was actually faced with the problem of posting since yesterday oo as you can observe where only your quote and a hidden pix was shown even without a ban and that thing repeated itself thrice.

NOW I DON'T NEED TO HOLD MIC LIKE DTOBS

JohnQueen yes oo 13th FA CUP on-the-Card and 3 in a row for keeps so that they can bring a new one

IghravweIG market dey good oo as you can see above. you were missed oo

Olasum, Chai that is why I love you more because you are not like Spixytinxy that is prone to DTOBS's manipulation. But remember that no one can resist my pure love magical mantra of attraction oo cos there is no repulsion in my dictionary. Except if I don't ta sii yan which is because I don't want to be the Solomon of this generation oo.

Mschubby dear, welcome jare and I have missed you too. Hope Yanabasee is fine, that's my very good friend.

amodu I no need to collect wetin belong to and dey with me naa and nothing like any blow oo because you have just failed a test by MissOyin of ascertaining whether she made a mistake by sticking with me or not.

Spixytinxy you are always confused and that is why DTOBS usually manipulate you easily. you said you don't want to be Far away from Lagos, so I was considering keeping you in OYO and you are bringing Up another head cracking OSUN issue again. Though they are not used to being the same thing.

LogoDWhiz, it's Oluwafirefunmi, Oluwanimoduroti1 and Fireandice that are involved in REVALIDATION stuff oo and that is in relation to Who is that again? I have forgotten.

MissOyin, yes up GUNNERS, congrats and as you can see that amodu actually failed the test you told me you want to subject him to BECAUSE HOW CAN A MAN WHO CONFESS TO LOVE AND ALWAYS LOVE FOREVER COME OUT IN THE OPEN YESTERDAY THAT EVERYTHING WAS BORING WITHOUT CHELSEA PLAYING A FOOTBALL MATCH? MEANING HE WOULD HAVE VALUE CHELSEA FC MORE THAN YOU AS HIS REAL, LIVELY, FLESHY, SUCCULENT, SUMPTUOUS EMOTIONAL COMFORTER LIKE I AM ENJOYING NOW.

I THANK GOD THAT I SANCTIONED THE TEST AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE, THEREBY CEMENTING FURTHER MY SPECIAL PLACE IN YOUR SWEET HONEY WOPZ HEART. THANKS YOU TOO FOR YOUR LOVE FOR ME ADUN.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Shammak:
...and good chicks.. Chicks wey go deu come for "after schl tutorial" God dey
shammak, dem send u to me? lol.
I no dey do am o...na till wedding nyt...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

oyes I was actually faced with the problem of posting since yesterday oo as you can observe where only your quote and a hidden pix was shown even without a ban and that thing repeated itself thrice.

JohnQueen yes oo 13th FA CUP on-the-Card and 3 in a row for keeps so that they can bring a new one

Olasum, Chai that is why I love you more because you are not like Spixytinxy that is prone to DTOBS's manipulation. But remember that no one can resist my pure love magical mantra of attraction oo cos there is no repulsion in my dictionary. Except if I don't ta sii yan which is because I don't want to be the Solomon of this generation oo.

Mschubby dear, welcome jare and I have missed you too. Hope Yanabasee is fine, that's my very good friend.

amodu I no need to collect wetin belong to and dey with me naa and nothing like any blow oo because you have just failed a test by MissOyin of ascertaining whether she made a mistake by sticking with me or not.

Spixytinxy you are always confused and that is why DTOBS usually manipulate you easily. you said you don't want to be Far away from Lagos, so I was considering keeping you in OYO and you are bringing Up another head cracking OSUN issue again. Though they are not used to being the same thing.

LogoDWhiz, it's Oluwafirefunmi, Oluwanimoduroti1 and Fireandice that are involved in REVALIDATION stuff oo and that is in relation to Who is that again? I have forgotten.

MissOyin, yes up GUNNERS, congrats and as you can see that amodu actually failed the test you told me you want to subject him to BECAUSE HOW CAN A MAN WHO CONFESS TO LOVE AND ALWAYS LOVE FOREVER COME OUT IN THE OPEN YESTERDAY THAT EVERYTHING WAS BORING WITHOUT CHELSEA PLAYING A FOOTBALL MATCH? MEANING HE WOULD HAVE VALUE CHELSEA FC MORE THAN YOU AS HIS REAL, LIVELY, FLESHY, SUCCULENT, SUMPTUOUS EMOTIONAL COMFORTER LIKE I AM ENJOYING NOW.

I THANK GOD THAT I SANCTIONED THE TEST AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE, THEREBY CEMENTING FURTHER MY SPECIAL PLACE IN YOUR SWEET HONEY WOPZ HEART. THANKS YOU TOO FOR YOUR LOVE FOR ME ADUN.

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
hilsocial:
Kbs468 , my greetings.
The great Boss. good to see you join us in tune with your promise. How is Calabar Now I guess, Abi you still dey plan to enter tomorrow as per returning from Xmas and New Year break.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

My fone z also messing up nw abi netwrk, someone mentioned bt can't see d mention.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
You have to pay, cause you'd have to print your Green card, and that can't be issued by your school.
thanks all. but the registration, is it free.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Missmossy:

What
Runaway love, good to see you around again and it's pleasing to see you brighter and prettier than you used to be as the stress of bookwormism is no longer life threatening. How are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
MissOyin:

My fone z also messing up nw abi netwrk, someone mentioned bt can't see d mention.
May be it's NL because this post today was to be yesterday but I tried and tried but it never showed and I didn't even see the 3 repeated post oo until today.

How have you been? so you learnt both French and Spanish dialect online right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

May be it's NL because this post today was to be yesterday but I tried and tried but it never showed and I didn't even see the 3 repeated post oo until today.

How have you been? so you learnt both French and Spanish dialect online right?
French learnt it from my dad, bt spanish online
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
No. The café would charge you at least #1500 . you're welcome
WinningSun:

thanks all. but the registration, is it free.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't think Mo is serving this year.
Kbs468:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Taeewo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
See u,let me use myself as case study,i was posted to PRIVATE SCHOOL in Ogun state dat pays Corps member 10k while state allawee is 5k..,tell me,wic one is beta..,
Baarbwirepro:

Den No Born Them. If Den Born Dem Make Dem Post Me To Private Skul.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olasum(f): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
DTOBS:

me no dey do juju oooo I guess that was why all my feelings towards you then were meeting the brick wall....grin I tries to let you see but you ignored it...
Yinmu for you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
MissOyin:

French learnt it from my dad, bt spanish online
OK Omo Daddy. so importer des exporter ni Baba abi ni embassy ni Daddy in-Law mi
ti ko?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

OK Omo Daddy. so importer des exporter ni Baba abi ni embassy ni Daddy in-Law mi
ti ko?
Lolz nop he lived in France and also schooled there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I don't think Mo is serving this year.
Kin lô tun de? abi oùñ sî un gbadun Aberdeen lowo. Abi oro nipa MBA yen naa ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
amodu:

Lolz

The same way Vice President was frequenting then because of you grin

Sha say hello to my wife

Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
amodu:

Lolz

The same way Vice President was frequenting then because of you grin

Sha say hello to my wife

Lol
You got it wrong. He was available online and I was also available for him cheesy
Anyway, MissOyin welcome and thank you for joining the married women crib
Hope you are enjoying the union
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by legaxi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
This people better release the TT tomorrow before them give person high BP
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominion92:

Lol
You got it wrong. He was available online and I was also available for him cheesy
Anyway, MissOyin welcome and thank you for joining the married women crib
Hope you are enjoying the union
Hehe married women crib. Tnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

The great Boss. good to see you join us in tune with your promise. How is Calabar Now I guess, Abi you still dey plan to enter tomorrow as per returning from Xmas and New Year break.

I ve been in Calabar since Sunday( 3rd) . January Clearance forced everybody to come bk unless u no wan receive January allowance. Hopefully, i will always breeze in here as promised. Hoping that Gazaliah, xcozee, elmisti, hadassaheke, keribaby , aare2050, ayima, dubylhover, haliluck, gallery0519, 2el and oda B15 peeps will ve little time to come and tell u abt dia respective states and the nitty-gritty required to ve a smooth stay in dia states. Calabar is actually cool, more or less like Enugu but neater and smaller. Am yet to understand their Chinese language ( Efik) bt de look accomodating for now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Olasum:
Yinmu for you
Baby boo, Don't mind DTOBS with his excuse wey no hold water. Him no know say whether Or na Babalawos, pastor, Alfa, Christian, Muslim, Atheist or Nudist, or even Bhudist, there is ONLY ONE SUPREME BEING THAT ANSWERS PRAYERS IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE, COLOUR, RACE, BODY SIZE, HEIGHT, BEING OLDER OR YOUNGER AND GENDER.

SO WHAT ARE YOU COOKING FOR ME TONIGHT SINCE IT'S YOUR TURN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
No. The café would charge you at least #1500 . you're welcome

hhahaha. I hope u re actually joking. Cos 500 naira is the fixed price.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Missmossy:
Just said why.

Why is the way you relate on this thread.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

Runaway love, good to see you around again and it's pleasing to see you brighter and prettier than you used to be as the stress of bookwormism is no longer life threatening. How are you?
Lol @ bookwormism you guys won't kill me with laughter here.

Am okay,too much stress though.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
hilsocial:

hhahaha. I hope u re actually joking. Cos 500 naira is the fixed price.
Shez nt joking, the price is between 1500 nd 2000

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.