Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390927 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello fellow PCMs. I'm new to this thread grin

Just as you are new to everything on Nland abi... Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Shammak:

As in smiley
Chai!

Don't forget me o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
samju100:
yea Futa industrial Chemistry Lagos, PH and Enugu

You're welcome on board bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
hilsocial:

I ve been in Calabar since Sunday( 3rd) . January Clearance forced everybody to come bk unless u no wan receive January allowance. Hopefully, i will always breeze in here as promised. Hoping that Gazaliah, xcozee, elmisti, hadassaheke, keribaby , aare2050, ayima, dubylhover, haliluck, gallery0519, 2el and oda B15 peeps will ve little time to come and tell u abt dia respective states and the nitty-gritty required to ve a smooth stay in dia states. Calabar is actually cool, more or less like Enugu but neater and smaller. Am yet to understand their Chinese language ( Efik) bt de look accomodating for now.
Alright and they have actually been coming oo but promised to be fully rooted here during when the reg window is declared open like as obtainable in footballing world.

Yes Mschubby why don't teach me how and what to do in savouring the pleasure of chi chum chin, ku hu a wi, Kai chua aa, huan hin ya sounds while chatting with you.

It's always a pleasure hearing from you guys seriously.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Why is the way you relate on this thread.
You just don't understand yet you would be jumping into hasty conclusions.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
justified19:
naso o ma broda.. happy sunday

Same 2 u bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol @ bookwormism you guys won't kill me with laughter here.

Am okay,too much stress though.
Abi that's what we always try to do every now and then in forcing and putting a smile on our faces as we believe that there is every cause for us to smile rather than harbouring boredom, despair and sadness.

Yes the stress is expected you know, talking about exams things and preparation, project researching, writing, compilation and typing, a frustrating cancellations and corrections by the supervisor and the eventual defense.

The period is one of the most stressful in the life of a graduate. I trust you will overcome with a resounding success in flying colours by his Grace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Missmossy:

You just don't understand yet you would be jumping into hasty conclusions.

How?

I can only judge you, and you can only judge me based on the way you or me relate here!

So, how am I jumping into a hasty conclusion?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

oyes I was actually faced with the problem of posting since yesterday oo as you can observe where only your quote and a hidden pix was shown even without a ban and that thing repeated itself thrice.

NOW I DON'T NEED TO HOLD MIC LIKE DTOBS

JohnQueen yes oo 13th FA CUP on-the-Card and 3 in a row for keeps so that they can bring a new one

IghravweIG market dey good oo as you can see above. you were missed oo

Olasum, Chai that is why I love you more because you are not like Spixytinxy that is prone to DTOBS's manipulation. But remember that no one can resist my pure love magical mantra of attraction oo cos there is no repulsion in my dictionary. Except if I don't ta sii yan which is because I don't want to be the Solomon of this generation oo.

Mschubby dear, welcome jare and I have missed you too. Hope Yanabasee is fine, that's my very good friend.

amodu I no need to collect wetin belong to and dey with me naa and nothing like any blow oo because you have just failed a test by MissOyin of ascertaining whether she made a mistake by sticking with me or not.

Spixytinxy you are always confused and that is why DTOBS usually manipulate you easily. you said you don't want to be Far away from Lagos, so I was considering keeping you in OYO and you are bringing Up another head cracking OSUN issue again. Though they are not used to being the same thing.

LogoDWhiz, it's Oluwafirefunmi, Oluwanimoduroti1 and Fireandice that are involved in REVALIDATION stuff oo and that is in relation to Who is that again? I have forgotten.

MissOyin, yes up GUNNERS, congrats and as you can see that amodu actually failed the test you told me you want to subject him to BECAUSE HOW CAN A MAN WHO CONFESS TO LOVE AND ALWAYS LOVE FOREVER COME OUT IN THE OPEN YESTERDAY THAT EVERYTHING WAS BORING WITHOUT CHELSEA PLAYING A FOOTBALL MATCH? MEANING HE WOULD HAVE VALUE CHELSEA FC MORE THAN YOU AS HIS REAL, LIVELY, FLESHY, SUCCULENT, SUMPTUOUS EMOTIONAL COMFORTER LIKE I AM ENJOYING NOW.

I THANK GOD THAT I SANCTIONED THE TEST AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE, THEREBY CEMENTING FURTHER MY SPECIAL PLACE IN YOUR SWEET HONEY WOPZ HEART. THANKS YOU TOO FOR YOUR LOVE FOR ME ADUN.

Ohh. Okay na

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Matthew4u:
Ehi Matthew
AAU (Ambrose Alli University)
Edo State
Civil Engineering
2014set
Missed B15
I now rep A16
1 LUV!
Welcome brother and that your first name though. Are you from BENUE State or is it a shorter form of a lengthy name in the Edo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by samju100(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You're welcome on board bro
yea but have been on board since inception of this tread. just feel like watching
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

Abi that's what we always try to do every now and then in forcing and putting a smile on our faces as we believe that there is every cause for us to smile rather than harbouring boredom, despair and sadness.

Yes the stress is expected you know, talking about exams things and preparation, project researching, writing, compilation and typing, a frustrating cancellations and corrections by the supervisor and the eventual defense.

The period is one of the most stressful in the life of a graduate. I trust you will overcome with a resounding success in flying colours by his Grace
Amen, thanks.

Scaling through already, God has been there all the way. After defense, clearance/mobilization begins.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

How?

I can only judge you, and you can only judge me based on the way you or me relate here!

So, how am I jumping into a hasty conclusion?
Why judge when you can always ask questions
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Mollyallex(f): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls if there's anyone from Unizik, I would really like to know if they have started processing the temporary ID cards and if statement of results are being issued already?
Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mo ki gbogbo ile ooooo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

Alright and they have actually been coming oo but promised to be fully rooted here during when the reg window is declared open like as obtainable in footballing world.

Yes Mschubby why don't teach me how and what to do in savouring the pleasure of chi chum chin, ku hu a wi, Kai chua aa, huan hin ya sounds while chatting with you.

It's always a pleasure hearing from you guys seriously.

ok dats nice. Definitely, they will come.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Missmossy:

Missmossy,what is the fuss between you and LogoDwhiz? I believe every differences can be resolve amicably and thereby avoiding any form of public altercations...
Kindly settle this amicably please...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
MissOyin:

Shez nt joking, the price is between 1500 nd 2000

Ok. The official price NYSC told them to charge is 500 naira. Forces of demand and supply may change this price dou. For u to get a conducive price, check the Nysc accredidated cyber cafe from d link which i will the post later or kbs468 may do dat or u google it. You will input ur state and location to see the ones close to you. Get dia phone nos and gv dem a call a day b4 registration and ask for the price. Then go straight to d one that is ok for u. I will advice you pple to open gmail and yahoo mail and know dia passwords cos during registration day dia is always online traffic and d link u will need to start registration may delay frm arriving in d mail u input so u may ve to change to anoda mail. During our time yahoomail was slow so most of us jumped to gmail.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
DTOBS:

Missmossy,what is the fuss between you and LogoDwhiz? I believe every differences can be resolve amicably and thereby avoiding any form of public altercations...
Kindly settle this amicably please...
Lol its no fuss,thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
hilsocial:

Ok. The official price NYSC told them to charge is 500 naira. Forces of demand and supply may change this price dou. For u to get a conducive price, check the Nysc accredidated cyber cafe from d link which i will the post later or kbs468 may do dat or u google it. You will input ur state and location to see the ones close to you. Get dia phone nos and gv dem a call a day b4 registration and ask for the price. Then go straight to d one that is ok for u. I will advice you pple to open gmail and yahoo mail and know dia passwords cos during registration day dia is always online traffic and d link u will need to start registration may delay frm arriving in d mail u input so u may ve to change to anoda mail. During our time yahoomail was slow so most of us jumped to gmail.
Ok wat abt me dat am nt using either of the two mails. Am using a company's mail
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Missmossy:
Lol its no fuss,thanks.
issorait
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

oyes I was actually faced with the problem of posting since yesterday oo as you can observe where only your quote and a hidden pix was shown even without a ban and that thing repeated itself thrice.

JohnQueen yes oo 13th FA CUP on-the-Card and 3 in a row for keeps so that they can bring a new one

Olasum, Chai that is why I love you more because you are not like Spixytinxy that is prone to DTOBS's manipulation. But remember that no one can resist my pure love magical mantra of attraction oo cos there is no repulsion in my dictionary. Except if I don't ta sii yan which is because I don't want to be the Solomon of this generation oo.

Mschubby dear, welcome jare and I have missed you too. Hope Yanabasee is fine, that's my very good friend.

amodu I no need to collect wetin belong to and dey with me naa and nothing like any blow oo because you have just failed a test by MissOyin of ascertaining whether she made a mistake by sticking with me or not.

Spixytinxy you are always confused and that is why DTOBS usually manipulate you easily. you said you don't want to be Far away from Lagos, so I was considering keeping you in OYO and you are bringing Up another head cracking OSUN issue again. Though they are not used to being the same thing.

LogoDWhiz, it's Oluwafirefunmi, Oluwanimoduroti1 and Fireandice that are involved in REVALIDATION stuff oo and that is in relation to Who is that again? I have forgotten.

MissOyin, yes up GUNNERS, congrats and as you can see that amodu actually failed the test you told me you want to subject him to BECAUSE HOW CAN A MAN WHO CONFESS TO LOVE AND ALWAYS LOVE FOREVER COME OUT IN THE OPEN YESTERDAY THAT EVERYTHING WAS BORING WITHOUT CHELSEA PLAYING A FOOTBALL MATCH? MEANING HE WOULD HAVE VALUE CHELSEA FC MORE THAN YOU AS HIS REAL, LIVELY, FLESHY, SUCCULENT, SUMPTUOUS EMOTIONAL COMFORTER LIKE I AM ENJOYING NOW.

I THANK GOD THAT I SANCTIONED THE TEST AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE, THEREBY CEMENTING FURTHER MY SPECIAL PLACE IN YOUR SWEET HONEY WOPZ HEART. THANKS YOU TOO FOR YOUR LOVE FOR ME ADUN.

Bros, u are really doing fine here. Aare2050 come and see our broda. U gat eyes sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
MissOyin:

Ok wat abt me dat am nt using either of the two mails. Am using a company's mail

My dear, i dont think u will ve a problem, u need the mail to access a link from where u will proceed ur registration. I will rather advice u open anoda mail for NYSC purposes cos that is the mail u will use till u finish the service. U will even print ur certificate via the mail from what am hearing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Can't wait... TT shld be out tomao
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
hilsocial:

My dear, i dont think u will ve a problem, u need the mail to access a link from where u will proceed ur registration. I will rather advice u open anoda mail for NYSC purposes cos that is the mail u will use till u finish the service. U will even print ur certificate via the mail from what am hearing.
Ok thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
MissOyin:
Ok thanks
u wlc.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kbs468:

y won't dtobs manipulate me, instead of u as my hussy to put me tru, u r busy going afta al d females in Golden city, ur matter sef don tire me. Dtobs my surest person wa gbayi jare

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol! grin

It was actually all joking sturvs.

Dtobs said you're shy. And I responded.

You could have just said "I'm not shy" and that's all.

So, if I persist in calling you shy when you've told me you're not. Then you can say I'm judging you.

Where have you been tho?
Thought you're through with exams since
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
teemama20:
Can't wait... TT shld be out tomao
everybody can't wait.... by d tymm u all start NYSC u a all will b screaming "can't wait for POP"

but for real, I can't wait too...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
mschubby:
my darling I'm fully back for u.... please tell Spixytinxy to park well ooo cos I need to spent enough time with you, have really missed u oo
I don't think u r refering to me sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
DTOBS:
issorait
Aw you dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
DTOBS:

ehya sowieee!!!now that the jazz don commot for your eyes now...Kbs468 will have to do it again ni yen ooo....
abi Spixytnxy, ur friend and co wife talk say she no sabi how she take enter ya house...grin can you see what ote can do....grin
Oga ooo, ko ye mi mo ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.