Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3376175 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2016
A very beautiful morning to everyone
. ........

gringringrin

LogoDWhiz:

No problem bro!

Uwc!

Play safe!

aiit...

lol

play safe as how grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Spixitiny, u nor go sleep. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Not true. My name is still there. Even people that are serving still have their names there. And how did you check btw?
Kbs468:

No what I meant was that when I check even before yesterday, it's usually the B15 names that I am used to seeing not until I noticed that the B15 list has been removed today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Good morning. Still don't understand the reason behind the delay.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by denjoy58(f): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2016
pls is it certificate that is needed for registration at the camp or statement of result....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ibro5050(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
25th of diz month
Ok ooo. We meet there.............
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2016
denjoy58:
pls is it certificate that is needed for registration at the camp or statement of result....
Gud a.m, Well This issue has been dealt with several times, nevertheless, U can use any of the two. This however depends on which one ur school is issuing.
If it is SOR, u can use it along with ur final year ID card and if it is certificate, then u have to collect it and use.
N.B From d info gathered here; it seems schools collect ID card when issuing the certificates, So u can make a coloured copy of it before u collect ur certificate.
cc
DTOBS
KBS468
LOGODWhiz. Hope na so.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Oluwanimoduroti1:
I've packed my bags, I'm leaving town *in Timi Dakolo's voice*. My scholarship was granted earlier than I expected and its almost impossible to defer till after NYSC, so I have to put that on hold for now. I wish everyone the very best life has to offer with the most amazing opportunities. God's blessings and protection always. Bye sad sad
Best of wishes and regards to you dear. Looking forward to hearing from you soon regarding the way forward about science oriented programs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Not true. My name is still there. Even people that are serving still have their names there. And how did you check btw?
Like I said, it was only yesterday that the list disappeared but on reading your Comment this morning and when I rechecked, the list reappeared today. But it is a common phenomenon during B15 with regards to this experience and same thing with the issue of confirming admission status on JAMB website where you would have confirmed your status only for the thing to display NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET even after you are already a graduate during the registration period or some other time, By the way, remember that both sites are handled by sidmac

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2016
IghravweIG:

Gud a.m, Well This issue has been dealt with several times, nevertheless, U can use any of the two. This however depends on which one ur school is issuing.
If it is SOR, u can use it along with ur final year ID card and if it is certificate, then u have to collect it and use.
N.B From d info gathered here; it seems schools collect ID card when issuing the certificates, So u can make a coloured copy of it before u collect ur certificate.
cc
DTOBS
KBS468
LOGODWhiz. Hope na so.
Right on point. infact you are a good CARPENTER that never miss the head of a nail
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Kbs468:

Right on point. infact you are a good CARPENTER that never miss the head of a nail
grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2016
dapaiks:
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL ABUSITE THAT HAD ONLY FIRST SEMESTER LAST SESSION THAT STATEMENT OF RESULT IS READY FOR COLLECTION
Is it onli the ppl that had onli First semester?? Wat about the ppl that had second semester Pls wat wer u told?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Kbs468:

OK but since you might be posted to a school for a teaching exercise, hence you should start practicing how to impart knowledge positively here.

So what language is the above? French? Spanish? or Portuguese?
Spanish
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
dapaiks:
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL ABUSITE THAT HAD ONLY FIRST SEMESTER LAST SESSION THAT STATEMENT OF RESULT IS READY FOR COLLECTION
since wen u collected yours?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2016
daudae1:
Is it onli the ppl that had onli First semester?? Wat about the ppl that had second semester Pls wat wer u told?
Let dapaiks reply you still but I guess yours too should be ready IF YOUR RESULT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SENATE AND RELEASED ALREADY EXCEPT IF ABU DOESN'T WANT TO MOBILIZE FRESH GRADUATES THAT YOU HAPPEN TO ROUNDED OFF WITH. Because that is the problem with all this institutions with higher number of graduating students as they normally have huge back log of PCMs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Como estas amigo... El espanio de la quepo!!!
Soy buen amigo y sí encaja en el espacio
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2016
MissOyin:
Spanish
OK Buenos diàs. How was your night. Mo mon pe odun toripe ADUN lomo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Kbs468:

OK Buenos diàs. How was your night. Mo mon pe odun toripe ADUN lomo
My night was ok-Mi noche estaba bien, urz?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Good morning. Still don't understand the reason behind the delay.
I just noticed that you too only checked today Wednesday whereas my initial submission was yesterday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I just noticed that you actually checked it this morning too whereas my submission was for yesterday
MissOyin:

My night was ok-Mi noche estaba bien, urz?
Bien mieux cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2016
Kbs468:

Like I said, it was only yesterday that the list disappeared but on reading your Comment this morning and when I rechecked, the list reappeared today. But it is a common phenomenon during B15 with regards to this experience and same thing with the issue of confirming admission status on JAMB website where you would have confirmed your status only for the thing to display NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET even after you are already a graduate during the registration period or some other time, By the way, remember that both sites are handled by sidmac
So it means ur data has been successfully uploaded by ur school right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Kbs468:

I just noticed that you actually checked it this morning too whereas my submission was for yesterday

Bien mieux cheesy
Lol. Kbs, don dey speak Spanish ni!!
Missoyin, I wanna learn o. how do i go abt it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Kbs468:

Bien mieux cheesy
Hehhe bien mieux
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by denjoy58(f): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
ok....tanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Na to gather money enta market do some nysc shopping... Abeg the white short we are going to rock,,, is it "pocket-ful" lolss or pocket-less? Will it be rocked wid belt or not?... Cos for me, I need to sew mine with swag...

3yrs wait nobi 3 seconds oh....

Finally............
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
good morning people....pls I need someone to remind me of d date given to skuls by nysc for submission of PCM.(according to d unofficial time table)

cc
logoDWhiz
kbs468
DTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdaigboNelo(f): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2016
goodmrn everyone smiley

am Nelo,
Graduated from Unizik awka,
Set 2015,
Studied chemical engineering,
states- akwaibom, lag and ekiti.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2016
MissOyin:
Good morning
ha vivido en un país de habla española
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
AdaigboNelo:
goodmrn everyone smiley
am Nelo, Graduated from Unizik awka, Set 2015, Studied chemical engineering, states- akwaibom, lag and ekiti.
ekiti? u wanna meet fayose?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2016
boboLIL:
Na to gather money enta market do some nysc shopping... Abeg the white short we are going to rock,,, is it "pocket-ful" lolss or pocket-less? Will it be rocked wid belt or not?... Cos for me, I need to sew mine with swag...

3yrs wait nobi 3 seconds oh....

Finally............
lol..e no easy.. dat 3yrs is enuf to finish degree prog in som skuls .

and more Dan enuf to finish ND program in. poly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.