Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3386462 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Waiting for your response. Only the serious ones please
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fabulicious(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2016
tnx. ...Lewis
Biology
UNN(Alvan campus),class 2014...though some silly strike prolonged our stay to early 2015.
Preferred states....... AkwaIbom, Abuja n Lagos/Delta In dat order.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
I finally made it

I dedicate this page to my one and only Armynu, also to all that will be patronising me

I love you all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2016
fabulicious:
hello everyone, i just got signed in though av been a long time follower. Love d info being dispelled here. #teambatchA2016
You're much welcome officially,kindly do the needful by introduction.
Your Grad sch
Grad Dept n Year
Preferred states to serve(3)
State of origin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2016
justified19:
thank u and good morning
You're welcome sire!
Have a blissful day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prinzey: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2016
pls whats the latest on Ssanu strike.. this strike has cripple most school activities o..Uniben just carry d strike matter for head..they refuse to give us statement of result, saying they are on strike.
Any update on wen dey might call it off?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fabulicious(f): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
tellasola:

You're much welcome officially,kindly do the needful by introduction.
Your Grad sch
Grad Dept n Year
Preferred states to serve(3)
State of origin.
yeah, i already did dat...just check above for my last post.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
MegaBoolean:
I did MPCE in 2009 to gain admission for my ND program then, but checking on JAMB website to be sure of my JAMB number, My school (that I chose as first choice and also got admitted to) did not appear instead it is the skul I chose as second choice dat is appearing. Hope there is no problem with this?
Thanks!

There is a problem... But REGULARISATION is the solution... If you have a laptop and a data... Login and check the top right corner of the website, you'll see regularisation... Click on it and follow the procedures... Remember to validate it, when you're done with everything.

If you don't have a laptop, you can as well go to the nearest jamb office in your locals.. And tender this same query and they'll charge you a token to fix it.

Goodluck, Good Afternoon Sire!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MegaBoolean(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
yanabasee:

There is a problem... But REGULARISATION is the solution... If you have a laptop and a data... Login and check the top right corner of the website, you'll see regularisation... Click on it and follow the procedures... Remember to validate it, when you're done with everything.

If you don't have a laptop, you can as well go to the nearest jamb office in your locals.. And tender this same query and they'll charge you a token to fix it.

Goodluck, Good Afternoon Sire!

Will I nedd to pay for the regularization?
And by the way I was told in my school that JAMB will fix it up themselves. How true is dat?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
My people My people!!!!grin Goodu morning to all PCMs in the house....

#TeamOAU peeps, where art thou, come and here the latest oooooooogrin....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
DTOBS:

DTBOS abeg help explain double chance betting for me. I nor understand am.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
DTOBS:

All ears bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
gud afternoon people of golden city..... pls I need clarification on this issue of pregnant women that were said will not be allowed in camp. how true is it?
LogoDWhiz

Kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
My first point of call was the DSA and this is what I saw and was told.....

see the cut....

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
What's the latest? Or you just raising false alarm tongue good morning everyone.
DTOBS:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
[you a good suspense player. Write ;Dquote author=DTOBS post=41933071]My first point of call was the DSA and this is what I saw and was told.....

see the cut....[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
prinzey:
pls whats the latest on Ssanu strike.. this strike has cripple most school activities o..Uniben just carry d strike matter for head..they refuse to give us statement of result, saying they are on strike.
Any update on wen dey might call it off?

There is no headway oh.... Seems the strike will last longer than we're expecting.... Even when SSANU is striking over the sacking of 2,000 staffs, the FG is making other preparations to sack even more staffs.

I just pray that, this won't affect most of us... Because, in my school, most striking staffs where called to assist on the mobilsation of students at the Department of Student Affairs.. While trying to connect to NYSC server, as at Monday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Beckytee:
gud afternoon people of golden city..... pls I need clarification on this issue of pregnant women that were said will not be allowed in camp. how true is it?
LogoDWhiz

Kbs468
are u pregnant grin
Beckytee:
LogoDWhiz

Kbs468
are u pregnant
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
MegaBoolean:
I did MPCE in 2009 to gain admission for my ND program then, but checking on JAMB website to be sure of my JAMB number, My school (that I chose as first choice and also got admitted to) did not appear instead it is the skul I chose as second choice dat is appearing. Hope there is no problem with this?
Thanks!
Bros, I think we need to know additional info about your case here.

Did you graduated as an HND holder to have qualified for PCM?

If yes, then no problem as far as your case is concerned and your graduated school must have been in possession of the jamb number one way or the other

going by the date of your jamb, you will only qualify for mobilization if and only you if your age as at the time of approval of your result by your school Senate is not ABOVE 30 YEARS ELSE EXEMPTION LETTER SHALL BE PREPARED FOR YOU AFTER REGISTRATION ONLINE.

if however, you graduated through DIRECT ENTRY IN A UNIVERSITY, THEN YOU NEED TO DO REGULARIZATION BY GETTING YOUR SCHOOL INFORMED AFTER WHICH A NEW JAMB NUMBER SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU ON PAYMENT OF A TOKEN FEE FOLLOWED BY YOUR BIOMETRIC DATA CAPTURING WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT SUPPLYING YOUR FINGER PRINT AND PHOTOGRAPH ON JAMB SITE

cc
Tmissy3000
#4 Applies to you in summary though yours is pre-degree. Or better still notify your school immediately, Lay your complaint and seek their opinion and guidance in that regard.

Note:You need to act fast so as to avoid no record found syndrome in case you are short listed on your school Senate approved list on NYSC site by the time registration commences
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
DTOBS:
My first point of call was the DSA and this is what I saw and was told.....

see the cut....
abeg yarn beta thing joo.... this one wey u dey stage drama no fit work ooo.. lol.... pls I'm very much interested in the info..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
MegaBoolean:

Will I pay for the regularization?
And by the way I was told in my school that JAMB will fix it up themselves. How true is dat?

Don't wait for Jamb...

If you do it yourself, you won't pay a dime... But if you go to jamb, you'll be asked to pay a token.

Somebdy changed hers on monday and she bid price with the person and paid N1,500.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
dominion92:
You can add me up with 08077223089. I also have socks with green tappings.
bt how r we going to get d stuffs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Beckytee:
LogoDWhiz

Kbs468
If you are pregnant, you should be married with a valid document to that effect, then you will upload the following documents during registration so that you will be posted to where your husband is based

a) Valid evidence of marriage, either court marriage certificate or Nikkah certificate or church marriage evidence

b) evidence of Change of Name as advertised in a National Newspaper to reflect your husband's Name

c) evidence of your husband's location address, either a photocopy of his National ID card, Voters card, Driver's license, Job ID or anything to show the State he is presently working or staying or studying as the case may be

When you get to camp, you will only register and leave for home without 21 day confinement

pregnant and Nursing Mothers will only be barred from Nysc service beginning from BATCH C16 as sourced from BATCH B15 WORKSHOP NEWS ITEM AS AT THEN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dareywillie5(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
please Any news on batch a 2016...because nysc portal is quiet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Sorry I checked again I saw my letter of approval, I wasn't checking properly before!!! Thanks mate
Welcome Bro. Nothing spoil as others too might be relieved if at all their case is as you initially submitted
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabulicious:
hello everyone, i just got signed in though av been a long time follower. Love d info being dispelled here. #teambatchA2016
you're welcome Swt Hrt pls just relax n feel free cause more info on d way.. Heh! Waiter pls give her one bottle of (you know na)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guys am very very sowie ooooo....Una sabi how ife network be now, na on top old buka mountain I dey now,grin the service dia is dope....

so as I was saying, I saw dis notice....

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
sweetie,Airstarkane no vex oooo....na network!!!!

#TeamOau,I was able to snap some of the listed names...see dem below

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
DTOBS:
A very beautiful morning to everyone . ........
gringringrin

aiit...
lol

play safe as how grin

I sabi u na.
Bad boy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dareywillie5:
please Any news on batch a 2016...because nysc portal is quiet
The DG has been dishing out messages on twitter and a fellow PCM did asked same question which is yet to be attended to but he might say something today as NYSC has special connection with WEDNESDAYS

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MegaBoolean(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kbs468:

Bros, I think we need to know additional info about your case here.

Did you graduated as an HND holder to have qualified for PCM?

If yes, then no problem as far as your case is concerned and your graduated school must have been in possession of the jamb number one way or the other

going by the date of your jamb, you will only qualify for mobilization if and only you if your age as at the time of approval of your result by your school Senate is not ABOVE 30 YEARS ELSE EXEMPTION LETTER SHALL BE PREPARED FOR YOU AFTER REGISTRATION ONLINE.

if however, you graduated through DIRECT ENTRY IN A UNIVERSITY, THEN YOU NEED TO DO REGULARIZATION BY GETTING YOUR SCHOOL INFORMED AFTER WHICH A NEW JAMB NUMBER SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU ON PAYMENT OF A TOKEN FEE FOLLOWED BY YOUR BIOMETRIC DATA CAPTURING WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT SUPPLYING YOUR FINGER PRINT AND PHOTOGRAPH ON JAMB SITE

Thanks so much!
I graduated as HND holder and av submitted d JAMB number earlier at the school
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
DTOBS:
Guys am very very sowie ooooo....Una sabi how ife network be now, na on top old buka mountain I dey now,grin the service dia is dope....

so as I was saying, I saw dis notice....
As per that first pix, please can you write out the piece coz I can't read it well from here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.