Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3371480 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Olami90:

Kbs468 baba, sorry about dat once again. Whch schl is that pls?

Thanx man and wish U an all round celebration for both NYSC and Arsenal's hoisting to 5th place on d EPL table boosted specially by the faltering of both chelsea and Liverpool when it matters most

the skul is NSUK

Cc
Physika
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kbs468:

Thanx man and wish U an all round celebration for both NYSC and Arsenal's hoisting to 5th place on d EPL table boosted specially by the faltering of both chelsea and Liverpool when it matters most

the skul is NSUK

Hahahahaha.... Thanks bro! buh mak dat baba do wot is necessary, we need a prolific striker.

Dunno wot dat abbr. Nsuk mean o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Hello House! grin

Welcome Kbs468
Thanks LogoDWhiz for your Vision before hand else I should have gone opening a thread now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omitooguns(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kbs468:
Yes my skul only uploaded 575 names and 95% of them are spill over graduates across all departments of the skul.

Congratulation once again on your shot-listing and looking forward to you sharing your experience with us here for the benefit of many in future

my man, I feel ur pain...A'16 is a few months away....BT I can understand ur plans r interrupted.... Tins happen for a reason sha....I wish u well bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aare2050:

imaging
cc
stancity
hilsocial
allsmyles
elmsisti
una see my life?
Dont worry, be happy as every thing about an individual in life has been written and documented from the very 1st second of conception in a mother's womb as part of destiny which explains why we have the rich and the poor, the have and the have not, death at old or young age, male or female, short or tall, fat or slim, dark or fair in complexion, being sick or healthy and all what have you and its opposite and thus GOD ALMIGHTY requires nothing from us his creatures than praises and worship for whatever side of the divide we find our selves. So be positive henceforth both internally and outwardly as all that is well ends well since with BABA GOD, what will be will always be.
Cc
Aare2050
heybel

modified! Congratulation Aare2050 and heybel on your listing for B15 by OAU as the above submission has really played itself out in your lives!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
omitooguns:

my man, I feel ur pain...A'16 is a few months away....BT I can understand ur plans r interrupted.... Tins happen for a reason sha....I wish u well bro.
Absolutely every thing is certainly for a reason and I believe its a blessing in another form from baba GOD,so I have accepted it in good faith

Thanks man and wish you the best of the best service year experience ahead.Amen

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Olami90:

Hahahahaha.... Thanks bro! buh mak dat baba do wot is necessary, we need a prolific striker.

Dunno wot dat abbr. Nsuk mean o
sure he will certainly do the needful before 6:01pm tuesday as he is determined to follow the trend that saw Ozil and Sanchez turned up for Arsenal

Nasarawa state University, Keffi

Cc
Physika
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kbs468:
Dont worry, be happy as every thing about an individual in life has been written and documented from the very 1st second of conception in a mother's womb as part of destiny which explains why we have the rich and the poor, the have and the have not, death at old or young age, male or female, short or tall, fat or slim, dark or fair in complexion, being sick or healthy and all what have you and its opposite and thus GOD ALMIGHTY requires nothing from us his creatures than praises and worship for whatever side of the divide we find our selves. So be positive henceforth both internally and outwardly as all that is well ends well since with BABA GOD, what will be will always be.
Cc
Aare2050
heybel

well said bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
hilsocial:

well said bro.
Thanx hilsocial and how are you looking forward to your fixture at 4pm against Swansea tomorrow especially when the top teams are finding it dificult against lower opposition this days. *excluding Man city anyway*

And congratulation on your FUTO senate listing. Wishing you a meritorious,splendid and fun-filled National youth service ahead
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 1:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Kbs468:
sure he will certainly do the needful before 6:01pm tuesday as he is determined to follow the trend that saw Ozil and Sanchez turned up for Arsenal

Nasarawa state University, Keffi

Wow! ... I get cousin wey dey schl for nasarawa buh not sure if na d fed univ wey dem create few yrs back or d state univ. U talk now. #i've been finkin of Lafia as an option wen reg starts wink honestly, I don dey like dat state of recent.

Dat ur analysis giv one big hope as if I dey live nd direct frm emirate cheesy let's see sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Olami90:

Wow! ... I get cousin wey dey schl for nasarawa buh not sure if na d fed univ wey dem create few yrs back or d state univ. U talk now. #i've been finkin of Lafia as an option wen reg starts wink honestly, I don dey like dat state of recent.

Dat ur analysis giv one big hope as if I dey live nd direct frm emirate cheesy let's see sha.
Ok and yes Nasarawa state is one of the best state to serve in among the north central states depending on PPA anyway.And the camp is actually located along Abuja-Keffi road close to keffi b4 the university.

Ofcourse Nasarawa is one of d best from north due to its proximity to Abuja as cost of living in Abuja is expensive if U have nobody and ur pocket is not loaded.

So if truely PCMs are to list 3 states of choice and you are frm south west, then U will take one from south east,south south and north central if U dont want to go far north, so Abuja,Niger,Kogi,Kwara,plateau,Benue and Nasarawa becomes ur options.

Yes I strongly believe that he will do something going by the fact that 2 out of our 3 goals scored so far are own goals coupled with the fact that Benzema was on target with an assist for Madrid last night b4 being substituted 5minutes after scoring

Cc
Physika
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Xcozee congratulation on your FUTO senate listing too and I was trying to reply ur mail yesterday b4 gmail went gaga on me but I will certainly give U a beep after church service hours
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Sugarcoatted thanx for checking on us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sugarcoatted(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Kbs468:
Sugarcoatted thanx for checking on us
U r welcome dear. It is well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by babatope88(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Let me put my footprint here. All the Abicans I greet Una.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kbs468:
Thanks LogoDWhiz for your Vision before hand else I should have gone opening a thread now

Uwc bro! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
sugarcoatted:
U r welcome dear. It is well
It is well indeed sweet sister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by castro316: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
kuchikau:
ThankGod..
Uniport,
medical microbiology

Hey unique uniport!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by castro316: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE BECOMING A CORPER shocked

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth before u enter service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by castro316: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
castro316:

NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE BECOMING A CORPER shocked

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth before u enter service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA

LAGOS, ABUJA, KOGI, KWARA, PLATEAU, NIGER, NASSARAWA BENUE STATES ARE INVOLVED!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Xcozee(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kbs468:
Xcozee congratulation on your FUTO senate listing too and I was trying to reply ur mail yesterday b4 gmail went gaga on me but I will certainly give U a beep after church service hours
tanx boss! I got d call...I wish u all d very best in life... u r indeed a good man
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arbiter4: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
A 16 things o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xcozee:

tanx boss! I got d call...I wish u all d very best in life... u r indeed a good man
Amen bro and I wish you more....you are not bad either as you are one of the best out there indeed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Zeeenas! Congratulation on your ABU senate listing. Whishing U a super freaky fantastic fabulous blessed memorable service year ahead.

I just want U to know how much I care and that you're always in my thoughts when I cant be there. As you can clearly see, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Zeeenas(f): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Kbs468:
Zeeenas! Congratulation on your ABU senate listing. Whishing U a super freaky fantastic fabulous blessed memorable service year ahead.

I just want U to know how much I care and that you're always in my thoughts when I cant be there. As you can clearly see, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME
Thanks a mega deal nd i appreciate. Don't get tired o cus i'll always be running 2ru ur mind (lol).

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by heybel(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2015
guys let b active here....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
A'16 batch. God help me through the waiting period.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
mk i pitch my tent for here...hopefully A16 shld take me to enugu or anambra. oluwafemi...economics....oba adaniduro uni (oau)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by heybel(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
femiti:
mk i pitch my tent for here...hopefully A16 shld take me to enugu or anambra. oluwafemi...economics....oba adaniduro uni (oau)
wat set r u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by heybel(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
hardie14:
A'16 batch. God help me through the waiting period.
have u missed any batch(es) bfor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
heybel:
wat set r u
...14 set
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kbs468:
Ok and yes Nasarawa state is one of the best state to serve in among the north central states depending on PPA anyway.And the camp is actually located along Abuja-Keffi road close to keffi b4 the university.

Ofcourse Nasarawa is one of d best from north due to its proximity to Abuja as cost of living in Abuja is expensive if U have nobody and ur pocket is not loaded.

So if truely PCMs are to list 3 states of choice and you are frm south west, then U will take one from south east,south south and north central if U dont want to go far north, so Abuja,Niger,Kogi,Kwara,plateau,Benue and Nasarawa becomes ur options.

Yes I strongly believe that he will do something going by the fact that 2 out of our 3 goals scored so far are own goals coupled with the fact that Benzema was on target with an assist for Madrid last night b4 being substituted 5minutes after scoring

Pls tell me more abt cost of living in nasarawa, security, power, farming(#smiles, if u knw abt it)/business opportunities and relationship of d people there with strangers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.