Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3373618 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kbs468:
well, your moniker seems to depitch a settlement or town *which ever is applicable* in the state
...yea...depicts a residence...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
castro316:

Hey unique uniport!
.. Na we o o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Olami90:

Pls tell me more abt cost of living in nasarawa, security, power, farming(#smiles, if u knw abt it)/business opportunities and relationship of d people there with strangers.
The state is not industrialised as it is one of the creation of late Gen. Sani Abacha, hence structure-wise, it is under develop with a moderate cost of living.

The state is generally peaceful, security-wise, with the tensed hours being the electioneering periods and occassional up-rising caused by Herds men's invasion of farm lands just as being experienced once in a while in Benue and Plateau states.

Power supply used to be a nightmare but surprisingly, the trend has changed since july just like we are experiencing in Abuja now from information gathered

The people of the state are peasant farmers with only the rich politicians owning commercial farms. In those days, farmers make mega bucks from the sale of 911-rocker loads of yams in warri, Delta state but that has changed as the youths now embrace education and the elderly are on the decline both in strenght and numbers.

Business strives better in environment playing host to higher institutions.

1. Keffi-Nasarawa state University,Keffi

2. Nasarawa-Fed. Poly. Nasarawa

3. College of Education,Akwanga

4. Lafia (state capital)-Fed. Uni. Lafia, Nasarawa state poly. Lafia, Faculty of Agric. and Agricultural extension of Nasarawa state university, keffi.

Jobs if available are usually reserved for the indigines except for the promise of an automatic job offer to a corp member who marries a female indigine made by the Governor which for now has not been practically witnessed.

The people are welcoming, accomondating and friendly to all and sundry

cc
Physika
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 3:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Kbs468:
The state is not industrialised as it is one of the creation of late Gen. Sani Abacha, hence structure-wise, it is under develop with a moderate cost of living.

The state is generally peaceful, security-wise, with the tensed hours being the electioneering periods and occassional up-rising caused by Herds men's invasion of farm lands just as being experienced once in a while in Benue and Plateau states.

Power supply used to be a nightmare but surprisingly, the trend has changed since july just like we are experiencing in Abuja now from information gathered

The people of the state are peasant farmers with only the rich politicians owning commercial farms. In those days, farmers make mega bucks from the sale of 911-rocker loads of yams in warri, Delta state but that has changed as the youths now embrace education and the elderly are on the decline both in strenght and numbers.

Business strives better in environment playing host to higher institutions.

1. Keffi-Nasarawa state University,Keffi

2. Nasarawa-Fed. Poly. Nasarawa

3. College of Education,Akwanga

4. Lafia (state capital)-Fed. Uni. Lafia, Nasarawa state poly. Lafia, Faculty of Agric. and Agricultural extension of Nasarawa state university, keffi.

Jobs if available are usually reserved for the indigines except for the promise of an automatic job offer to a corp member who marries a female indigine made by the Governor which for now has not been practically witnessed.

The people are welcoming, accomondating and friendly to all and sundry

This is so detailed. It would not have been said better. Thanks so much

God bless you real good.
#you rock my man.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Olami90:

This is so detailed. It would not have been said better. Thanks so much

God bless you real good.
#you rock my man.
you are welcome brother and GOD BLESS you too.And you are not bad either.

That reminds me, may be when physika sees it, he might be encouraged since he seems to be serious about a Lafia PPA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Agoro1(f): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
lekside05:
This thread can be more lively by introducing ourselves like name, institution, course, current city, and where u wish to serve.... I will kick start by introducing myself..
Lekan
Obafemi Awololw University
political science
Ibadan
I will like to serve in either Abia, Benue or Bayelsa....

Loko!!! I see you OOOO!!!!!!!!!! ''LagRANger"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by castro316: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
castro316:

NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE BECOMING A CORPER shocked

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth before u enter service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA

It's actually sold to jambites and students writing jamb around the state
I will help u provide places where u can sell them easily.
All I need is ur convincing power and strength. U don't need to talk too much Becos everybody knows what jamb is all about.
Not only schools
Jamb lessons,churches where the youths there are jambites, big men and women whose children are about to write jamb etc
Each cd is N800 u can sell them as much as N2000 if u can. That is ur own commission.
I will help u provide places where u can sell them easily.
The products are due to come in August. So it's to get prepared and plan and strategize before going to the customers.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kbs468:
you are welcome brother and GOD BLESS you too.And you are not bad either.

That reminds me, may be when physika sees it, he might be encouraged since he seems to be serious about a Lafia PPA

Yea... Dats true...help cc him d analysis u gave to my questions because I dnt d one he wld get first.... I will try to mention him somwia too.. Thnkz gann

Cc: physika
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Physika(f): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Olami90:

Yea... Dats true...help cc him d analysis u gave to my questions because I dnt d one he wld get first.... I will try to mention him somwia too.. Thnkz gann

Cc: physika

Kbs468 abeg cc me fr all d convo una don av make ah follo up asap.. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kingnap(m): 12:55am On Sep 02, 2015
I say make I see wetin dey happen here... My heart goes to those comrades that have more or less missed B15... IT IS WELL, just continue to improve ur self. And to the rest of us preparing to register come nxt week, may God grant us favorable posting. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2015
lemme buy this land first
Cos its seems I won't b going with b15 anymore
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by onuwaje(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2015
I may miss B15.. so I'm booking my space here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DopeDudee(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2015
StarryV:
Eyaa cry same with me. but its well. delay isn't denial.
Me2...l ain't just liking it atall,weren't mobilized guess l just 've 2wait for A16...anyway God de
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
A16 by God's grace
Unimaid
Environmental Biology
Nassarawa, kadunna, uyo, benue, or any surb urban areas
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Agoro1:

Loko!!! I see you OOOO!!!!!!!!!! ''LagRANger"
Laglooooooooo how far nao? longest time... where u dey? have they started clearance in ur department?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
A16 by God's grace Unimaid Environmental Biology Nassarawa, kadunna, uyo, benue, or any surb urban areas
Welcome on board dear.

Thorugh with the session?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by heybel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
A16 by God's grace Unimaid Environmental Biology Nassarawa, kadunna, uyo, benue, or any surb urban areas
warm welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
A16 by God's grace
Unimaid
Environmental Biology
Nassarawa, kadunna, uyo, benue, or any surb urban areas

Wao! Pls are you a resident of Borno too or just schooling there? Looking forward to hearing a full blast relay of experience from you though.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Welcome on board dear.

Thorugh with the session?
Yea, Since July.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
heybel:

warm welcome
Tanx dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kbs468:

Wao! Pls are you a resident of Borno too or just schooling there? Looking forward to hearing a full blast relay of experience from you though.
No just schooling there.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Yea, Since July.
Nice!
Why didn't u meet up 15 batch B?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Nice!

Why didn't u meet up 15 batch B?
Results ain't out yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Now let me register here officially
Lai brown
Oba awon uni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Results ain't out yet

Which school is that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Which school is that
Unimaid
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
No just schooling there.
Ok and congratulation though for a safe and successful educational adventure to the land of the Bokos

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Unimaid

It's still good February is not that far anymore. Where would you choose to serve if you can
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Results ain't out yet
Ohh! Okay!
A16 then!
All d. Best grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kbs468:
Ok and congratulation though for a safe and successful educational adventure to the land of the Bokos
It's been God.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
stlaibrowne:
Now let me register here officially Lai brown Oba awon uni
You're welcome bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.