Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,882 members, 7,859,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3430388 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
shuaibbs:

So the A'15 POP is February... Unofficially I guess... Ok...

Well they are probably making some adjustments then, because I think the A'15 POP was earlier slated for 14th April... Unofficially... Lol...

I just hope they don't change the unofficial TT we have...

Cheers...

Na so and we actually envisaged this problem and it tendency of influencing a change in the TT, hence my reason for tagging it as UNOFFICIAL which lead to a brother here calling me myopic grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:
Yeah. The topic of your Attorney General and Minister of information Golden City Republic hit front page! I never knew not until now

https://www.nairaland.com/2866911/bill-seeking-increment-corpers-allowance

Congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oyehomie:
oooooooolk...Gbam!!! Kbs468.... wat shall we do
see question...cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
DTOBS:
NYSC fit act suspense film oooo...grin... see how den don hang the heart of people for air... but to say the truth....home don tire me ooooo....

Airstarkane, let's see in camera....
No be you alone, if not for this clearance process that is keeping busy now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
amodu:

So truly a man's real character is not known when he his lacking but will be known when he possesses rixhness and affluence.

You were quick to castigate Kbs468 then for polygamy but the chance has now presented itself to you and you want to thread the same path...

SMH 4 YOU...POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK

MY MissOyin, be rest assured na you alone, after you na you and after you na you.

I can't join their league
C'mon why are you so quick in castigating peoples intentions like this? You've not even ask for the reason behind our(myself and Airstarkane) decision to provide her shelter in our abode!!!!

Fallacy fallacy fallacy......
Am not a man that can't stand by his words.... My subby Airstarkane is more than enoughgrin here...
Kbs468 is not related to me in anyway!!,,
I just decides to give an helping hand to the woman after she found out the lies behind what Kbs468 told her and she also claim if was Voodoo's handiwork!
Olasum, you re welcome to our abode anytime any day....my woman is tour friend and she is more caring than you can imagine...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by legaxi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
NYSC just tweeted this

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
amodu:

No be you alone, if not for this clearance process that is keeping busy now.
Abi now...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
amodu:

So truly a man's real character is not known when he his lacking but will be known when he possesses rixhness and affluence.

You were quick to castigate Kbs468 then for polygamy but the chance has now presented itself to you and you want to thread the same path...

SMH 4 YOU...POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK

MY MissOyin, be rest assured na you alone, after you na you and after you na you.

I can't join their league
Nothing like any league oo and no opportunity presents anything as we bonded already as evident in my evidence above to which I copied many of you and Olasum herself
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
amodu:

Can't stop laughing grin
Na LogoDWhiz first cry out and now it is you
Confession period
No be small ooo.......I single like singular noun.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
amodu:

Congrats
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
arcnomec:

No be small ooo.......I single like singular noun.
Who be ur wife b4?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by andersonho: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Certainly this is GOOD NEWS WITH RESPECT TO OUR WELFARE IMPROVEMENT PACKAGE CLAMOUR ALL THIS WHILE
I MEAN ALLAWEE FOR THE 'WEE WAA!' CHORUSERS
HOUSE OF REPS PASSES BILL SEEKING INCREMENT OF CORPS MEMBERS ALLOWANCE!
The House of Representatives, yesterday passed for third reading a Bill for an Act seeking to amend the National Youth Service Corps Act 2004 which will bring about an increment in the allowance earned by Corps members in the country.
The Bill which also seeks to provide mandatory life insurance to Corps members was sponsored by Hon Joan Mrakpor, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from Delta State. It was unanimously adopted by members.
Passage of the Bill would enable corps members who have acquired special business skill from the Service to have access to loan.
Mrakpor, while calling on his colleagues to support the passage of the bill, said the essence of the Bill’s amendment was to ensure that the aim of the NYSC scheme was not defeated and it would reduce the number of graduates relying on white collar jobs in the country.
Following its passage, the House referred the Bill to the adhoc committee on constitution review for further legislative input.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chiefololade: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
arcnomec:

I'm an old PCM..... I missed out on batch B,so I have folks who went for service and I even went to the cafe to see how the filling of forms is.

Nysc clearly stated it,you can't choose your state of origin and state where your schooled

I was also a PCM for B15, though it was stated as you said, but it was enabled on their site as at then.

I think they did that because

1. They believe most people schooled in their state of origin
2. Even if it's not your state of origin, staying in the school hostel does not translate to staying in that city/state.

What nysc actually want is for you to experience a state you are not familiar with
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
andersonho:
Certainly this is GOOD NEWS WITH RESPECT TO OUR WELFARE IMPROVEMENT PACKAGE CLAMOUR ALL THIS WHILE
The House of Representatives, yesterday passed for third reading a Bill for an Act seeking to amend the National Youth Service Corps Act 2004 which will bring about an increment in the allowance earned by Corps members in the country.
The Bill which also seeks to provide mandatory life insurance to Corps members was sponsored by Hon Joan Mrakpor, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from Delta State. It was unanimously adopted by members.
Passage of the Bill would enable corps members who have acquired special business skill from the Service to have access to loan.
Mrakpor, while calling on his colleagues to support the passage of the bill, said the essence of the Bill’s amendment was to ensure that the aim of the NYSC scheme was not defeated and it would reduce the number of graduates relying on white collar jobs in the country.
Following its passage, the House referred the Bill to the adhoc committee on constitution review for further legislative input.
The bill still has a long way to go....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

But I guess you know that what you are referring to and wants me to do amounts to exactly what Golden City elders committee forsawed as a flaw in MissOyin's desire to be the Minister of Men's affairs.

Besides, If I did announced today that I divorce my 3 other wives, won't you and the majority termed me 'INSANE'?
no, we won't
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
andersonho:
Yes o my Brother.
Btw, I nor see u for WhatsApp o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good evening all...

Spixytinxy, pls ask ur frnd olasum if someone was using her moniker wen she was shearing kisses wth kbs468??

Yorubas wud say ''u dnt complain abh cold after u v immersed ur legs in water''...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
justified19:
I dedicate dis page to great AWO hall(OAU) I really enjoyed ma stay..tho una network no try I missed d whole show..must av been fun...I am bak now sha, we can organize MR spinxytinxy lol
ehn, iyen na nice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
dominion92:

06220104GA
2010/2011

You are Aderounmu Adeyinka Aanu,fedpoly ,Ilara.....your admission status :Admitted

Check utme 2010,click on check admission status and you will see it there.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Olasum:
@oyehomie and to whom it may concern, never was I kbs468 wife and never would I. He is my friend hubby and I can't betray my friend. Love you spixytinxy, how are the kids doing and hmmm warn your hubby ooo
ose jare ore mi to sure, d kids r doing great, kbs free Olasum
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good Evening friends. I just completed my clearance. I have also been given a Notification of Result. I also filled my NYSC mobilisation form. It has bn hectic since monday, but I give glory to God!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
spixytinxy:
ehn, iyen na nice
abi now...how was ur day? where av u been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
chiefololade:

I was also a PCM for B15, though it was stated as you said, but it was enabled on their site as at then.

I think they did that because

1. They believe most people schooled in their state of origin
2. Even if it's not your state of origin, staying in the school hostel does not translate to staying in that city/state.

What nysc actually want is for you to experience a state you are not familiar with

I beg to disagree with you on this.Once you fill your state of origin and state you schooled,the two states automatically disappear from your choice of states to be selected.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Good Evening friends. I just completed my clearance. I have also been given a Notification of Result. I also filled my NYSC mobilisation form. It has bn hectic since monday, but I give glory to God!
welcome back brother....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oyehomie:
@oyxah wow sooo innocent...jst observing....!!! nice hairdo
na lik dis e tk dey start oooo, hope it nt wat am thinking sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
congratulations brother..I hope to share dis testimony by next week as well...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
DTOBS:
welcome back brother....
thnks brooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
justified19:
congratulations brother..I hope to share dis testimony by next week as well...
I wish you well bro! I really do!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
IghravweIG:
Who be ur wife b4?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well as for the Olasum and Kbs468 case.
I think the odds are against her as Kbs468 have substantial evidence backing their union as seen from the pictorials he shared awhile ago.
So my dear Olasum, You will have to prove before us how u are not his wife as u alleged.
If not, U remain his wife.
This is my opinion on the issue as mentioned to me by Kbs. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
MemphisDepay:
I wish you well bro! I really do!
tha ks...seems u are a man U fan...if yes, den.....ONE UNITED
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
MissOyin:
So this is the news DTOBS ve for you guyz #TeamOAU
Good news... Mobilization process is done by NASU members and dey re working
Bad news...SSANU has started strike and for dose yet to get their certificate, that's gobeisse...
From His sister #TeamOUI

Hmmmm, it seems you don dey read his mind...

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.