Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403017 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:46am On Jan 24, 2016
#619.
Being long! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

All is well my broda!
Yes o. I believe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
#619.
Being long! grin

'Being long' of
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2016
bolagabriella:
ofcourse!

Alright. Then don't keep me waiting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by officialEGO(f): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Great Ife! Biko on ID Card matter. . . is the school gonna issue an Identification Letter as per say dem don collect am for Senate? Thank you!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Shammak:
Why u dey always do like this na
What I do? You na my guy o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:36am On Jan 24, 2016
mschubby:
lol...... funny u
Hehehehehe... Oya take this chilled zobo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:38am On Jan 24, 2016
boboLIL:
. I pick none abeg... U no go kill me oh lolss...

God forbid make I kill you.... I just wan spend your money... *winks*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:48am On Jan 24, 2016
MissOyin:
okay wat does the homage entails
A premium classic wine will do... Then a chit chat.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:51am On Jan 24, 2016
DTOBS:
People...abeg make una come help me oooo....just checked our list now on school site and I noticed an error, the 2 alphabet of my jamb reg no is not there...
What is the implication of this?
Will this be a big issue?
Please make una talk oooo....
Kbs468, LogoDwhiz, hillsocial, yannabase, Amodu, Armynu et al

Very important you visit school (DSA)and have it corrected to avoid story that touches the heart.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dozzynet(m): 4:00am On Jan 24, 2016
This forum is very dull,lets make lively by discussing the recent development about NYSC 2016 Batch A.Verification of senate approved list is on now as some schools have uploaded their list while some are about doing that.Lets know if your school have done.Pls indicate by telling us the name of your school.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2016
Goodday Great People
Easter Friday is 25th and 28th As its Sunday.
NYSC Batch A Stream 1 is likey to begin 4th or so to return 24th ( From My Calculations)
So all incoming otondos should take note...
More Names are still Under uploading(till 30th Jan) for those that have not seen there names on senate list yet...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2016
dozzynet:
This forum is very dull,lets make lively by discussing the recent development about NYSC 2016 Batch A.Verification of senate approved list is on now as some schools have uploaded their list while some are about doing that.Lets know if your school have done.Pls indicate by telling us the name of your school.

I understand you're trying to be of great assistance to members of this city who have not been priviledged to verify their names on the NYSC approved senate list due to one or two issues associated with them, their school, or the NYSC body.

But what I refuse to come into agreement with is you considering 'This forum to be very dull'.

The last time I checked, boboLIL and other well-knowledged members of this city have been working effortlessly to keep everyone updated about recently Uploaded school records on the NYSC website.

I have a strong conviction that nobody in this city is actually a paid NYSC staff who have the responsibility of providing such information on a minute-by-minute basis as you may be expecting; thereby making our informant to be reliant on information from fellow PCMs.

I believe if you follow through on previous comments and pages, you will find useful information as regards your quest.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:57am On Jan 24, 2016
DTOBS
Please try and rectify that your problem, it is not good enough to see you name in the school blue print but your details to be successful uploaded to NYSC site.. My name was on the school blue print but I cannot see my name in NYSC site.. With this your case you cannot see your name in NYSC site... Rush to your school and rectify as soon as possible before they start uploading.. But that is not a big issue bro don't panic....

We gonna make it all..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2016
goodguy4sure:
Goodday Great People
Easter Friday is 25th and 28th As its Sunday.
NYSC Batch A Stream 1 is likey to begin 4th or so to return 24th ( From My Calculations)
So all incoming otondos should take note...
More Names are still Under uploading(till 30th Jan) for those that have not seen there names on senate list yet...

Sorry sir, from the dates specified in your write-ups, which month(s) are you talking about?

Thanks for making all necessary modifications for our guest to catch up with your write-up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2016
spixytinxy:
warn her very well, cos am ready for her dis time around, if nt dat u too na olojukokoro sef. Wetin u wan chop no go let u talk
Good morning. Oya prepare for church service. No long turanchi this morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

You know we need the point (s) badly to atleast save our grace from that disgraceful 14th position
MissOyin I always doubt the sincerity of your Ôkô oo because his excuse holds no water at all.

14th position means no Champions League spot next season, so why wont he support you from the now on so that he would celebrate pumping champagne with you for your first trophy at the Emirates in 10yrs of relocation just like he did last season and then CHAMPAGNE PUMPING WILL BECOME BACK TO BACK IN THE CITY OF LONDON AT THE NORTHERN END ADJACENT HIS WESTERN BASE AT THE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:59am On Jan 24, 2016
MissOyin:

hez busy with iya ibeji
Haha? how did you know by the way because she has started again oo over Mschubby's presence but it seems she will prefer I run from home so as to make a better headline on National dailies.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Xcozee:

Lagos is hot and cold @d same time... sorry 4d late reply, hardly have time for responses kos of work. Hope u and urs are well prepared 4service?
Best Regards.
Thanks Brother. With high regards too and the lord is our strength all together
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

I understand you're trying to be of great assistance to members of this city who have not been priviledged to verify their names on the NYSC approved senate list due to one or two issues associated with them, their school, or the NYSC body.

But what I refuse to come into agreement with is you considering 'This forum to be very dull'.

The last time I checked, boboLIL and other well-knowledged members of this city have been working effortlessly to keep everyone updated about recently Uploaded school records on the NYSC website.

I have a strong conviction that nobody in this city is actually a paid NYSC staff who have the responsibility of providing such information on a minute-by-minute basis as you may be expecting; thereby making our informant to be reliant on information from fellow PCMs.

I believe if you follow through on previous comments and pages, you will find useful information as regards your quest.
true talk may God bless u, no mind am, him just de come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Armynu:

God forbid make I kill you.... I just wan spend your money... *winks*
economy harsh oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2016
DTOBS:
People...abeg make una come help me oooo....just checked our list now on school site and I noticed an error, the 2 alphabet of my jamb reg no is not there...
What is the implication of this?
et al
I'm sure you have been adequately advised by now. Thank God you are still within Osun state, so navigating your way to Ife shouldn't be an herculean task and ensure you take the step on Monday morning before they would start pushing it to Nysc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2016
dozzynet:
u r funny boy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Happy sunday good people..... Have a great week.... We will rejoice jointly dis week....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

outstanding reply
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Happy birthday to our dear mr. A16... Wish u. Success in ur endeavours....
Shammak.... After you na you...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2016
johndanny:
true talk may God bless u, no mind am, him just de come

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bossy101: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2016
uniben please oooo .... dont give me high b.p
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bossy101: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2016
the wait is tiring
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
cheesy wink
Armynu:

Hehehehehe... Oya take this chilled zobo.
I ain't doing zobo tinz but I will love it if u can get me a bottle of chill Barley's....... lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2016
happy birthday to Mr A16 in person of prophet shammak, I wish u many more years in good health and wealth.

enjoy ur day....drink responsibly if u av to drink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2016
boboLIL:
outstanding reply
Yeah, For an outstanding 'commenter' yet to follow the game...

**You'll kill me with this your OUTSTANDING of a thing o!***

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.