Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3431075 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
#622...dedicating dis to every winners in d house...From glory to glory...hpy Sunday...
bolagabriella:
tnx for the info,will go to school mid febraury to collect every every
Yeah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
johndanny:
TESTIMONY!
Good afternoon Good people of Golden City, Happy Sunday to you all. Here it goes, I graduated August 2014 and I was suppose to join C14 but my Dept didn't prepare our result on Time so I missed after been very active in batch C14 thread.
That aside, I followed A15 thread hoping to go with them now guess what ? My school went on strike on the 2nd of Jan 2015(internal) okay all hope was not lost and the yeye strike was called off by june/july, Because of the effect of the strike, they didn't mobilise much and I missed again after being active with the likes of hilsocial,2el and others in B15, I gained my freedom from B15 to this Great City "GOLDEN CITY". The Citizens had no choice than to appoint me minister of Foreign Affairs cause I was active in those threads. To cut the story short.

Ladies and gentlemen Crutech have uploaded and for God so kind my name is there and am good to go.
Bob pls update Crutech they have uploaded. Tanx
Congrats bro...it is ur time
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fraiser:
I will like to know more about d political structure nd d constitution of dis great city
OK. in due course Man. grin

Congratulations our reliable Hon Minister of Foreign Affairs and we all shall continue to move from Glory to Glory by the Grace of God

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
chumaster:
grin grin grin Can you do this? cheesy

You got me laughing uncontrollably.
Such service I assume should be carried out under an agreed extra payment
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oyehomie:
#622...dedicating dis to every winners in d house...From glory to glory...hpy Sunday...
Yeah
That will always be our new name.
Happy sunday to u Bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
*UPDATE*
14 more days to online registration!
Exactly 2 weeks!
I'd advice we try to sort out our states of choice before then!
God bless!
Happy Sunday everyone.
In other news, the current Mr. Golden City is celebrating his birthday today.
Happy Birthday to you bro! Bigger you I pray! Wullnp!
- From the Presidency!

Happy sunday. Advice noted!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

You got me laughing uncontrollably.

Such service I assume should be carried out under an agreed extra payment
Badt guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You automatically become a governor of a page when you're the first to comment on the page!

Alright...Added to my ToDo lists cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
johndanny:
TESTIMONY!
Good afternoon Good people of Golden City, Happy Sunday to you all. Here it goes, I graduated August 2014 and I was suppose to join C14 but my Dept didn't prepare our result on Time so I missed after been very active in batch C14 thread.
That aside, I followed A15 thread hoping to go with them now guess what ? My school went on strike on the 2nd of Jan 2015(internal) okay all hope was not lost and the yeye strike was called off by june/july, Because of the effect of the strike, they didn't mobilise much and I missed again after being active with the likes of hilsocial,2el and others in B15, I gained my freedom from B15 to this Great City "GOLDEN CITY". The Citizens had no choice than to appoint me minister of Foreign Affairs cause I was active in those threads. To cut the story short.

Ladies and gentlemen Crutech have uploaded and for God so kind my name is there and am good to go.
So elated for u Johnny.
What stuck me most was ur determination to follow other thread and keep the hope alive.
That's a virtue.
Congratulations Bro.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
johndanny:
TESTIMONY!

Congratulation bro.
Don't be surprise because of you PMB will agree to Corp's 'alawee' increment. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
chumaster:
See some things might come as a test ooo. don't be surprised if most of those guys are working with Dangote already as senior members of staff
CROBBOY:

Happy sunday. Advice noted!
chumaster:
See, some things might come as a test ooo. don't be surprised if most of those guys are working with Dangote already as senior members of staff
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please oh!
Where is my Dear gorgeous BolaGabriella
Isn't she back from church?
P. S
Notify me when u're back ok.
***Talks to himself***
Gotta prepare smartly for dis date o.
First impression matters grin grin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shammak:

Actually...
actually wetin, happy happy birthday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oyehomie:
Congrats bro...it is ur time
Abi! tanx man
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
DTOBS:
Ise agbe,ise ile wa,
E ni ko sise,a ma jale,
Iwe kiko,laisi oko ati ada,
Ko i pe o,ko i pe oooo,

Na how and cutlass person deg take write

Good evening all, PHCN just release the fire nowgringringrin hence my being here....

Spixytnxy, am on my way to ya house ooo,hope the twins are at home? Na pounded yam and egusi soup I want chop oooo
padi me, u r always welcome, can't wait to c u, I no fit pound oooo, bt I go mk poundo yam for u pelu egusi elemimeje
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls who knows weda the accredited centres for registration is out? Cos me, I want to book the centre on TDB journey oh.. Like before 1am dah day I don register...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
DTOBS:

If an joke stop am ooo...I no dey play with owambe rice oooo ask Spixytnxy she go yarn you! we do rock owambe like kilodegrin after....
me tire for d guy ooo, awa abalode fe loju, me wey don ready all my attire sef, Shammak stop dis rough play oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kbs468:

OK. in due course Man. grin

Congratulations our reliable Hon Minister of Foreign Affairs and we all shall continue to move from Glory to Glory by the Grace of God

That is my new name and that is where am going... thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
MissOyin:

Iya ibeji my padi toh sure, e mi re
kabo ore mi, wetin u bring come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kbs468:

See some things might come as a test ooo. don't be surprised if most of those guys are working with Dangote already as senior members of staff
See, some things might come as a test ooo. don't be surprised if most of those guys are working with Dangote already as senior members of staff

From my experience in the corporate world, test usually are given ralative to individual's ability(ies), else as an employer, you will wind up taking responsibities for staffs casualties sustained during working hours of the said staff.

For instance, the fact that Mr. A can dig the ground to Sea level (12hours a day without food) and create a well is not a suggestion Mrs. B who's also a human can do same. Probably, Mrs. B can accomplish the direct opposite.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE PEOPLE WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM WITH DIFFERENT STRENGTHS ALL FOR A COMMON GOAL.

People are wired differently!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls who knows weda the short will be pocket-less. Or 'pocket-ful'?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
just joined. I represent uniben
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

Congratulation bro.
Don't be surprise because of you PMB will agree to Corp's 'alawee' increment. cheesy
He better do o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hoping for better news 2mao
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
*UPDATE*
14 more days to online registration!
Exactly 2 weeks!
I'd advice we try to sort out our states of choice before then!
God bless!
Happy Sunday everyone.
In other news, the current Mr. Golden City is celebrating his birthday today.
Happy Birthday to you bro! Bigger you I pray! Wullnp!
- From the Presidency!
which states do you suggest
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
flamingsword1:
welcome... Ur seat is the back ...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
just joined
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

Thank you plenty plenty grin
u welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
First choice: delta
Second choice: lagos
Third choice: abuja..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kbs468:

Abi? But it looks funny though; maybe we should start looking for Dangote cement Depot for a prospective PPA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
I. See over 50 people gracing this thread in the nxt few days
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
justified19:
happy birthday in advance bro...spixytinxy, shey u go b ma babe for d parry...?
yes oooo, my padi, hope u sabi pakulumo sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.