Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3404241 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by classicTutor(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good evening to you all !!!

See as people com dey register!!! Anyway YOU ARE ALL WELCOME
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Let the political fun continue...
This is not the only site for prospective CM, google is your friend.
Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Lol!

Some comments are just making me smile!

Had a stressful day, so I'm just free to check up on things.

This is my opinion on things: Irrespective of our ideologies or views about things, we should be a family here!
This is our family house! A16.
If opinions is to be passed across, don't involve abusive words or bad criticism.

About the issue of politics; as said earlier, we are different. Some people are okay with it, some are not.
This politics will fade away when things get heat up. The reason why things are still like this is because there is nothing yet to talk about and we can't just leave this thread to be like this. So, in a way to engage each other, the politics stuff was introduced.
You can either join in or not.

And if you have anything to pass across, kindly type.
Either about news concerning our mobilisation or any other thing
And if you like chatting up with someone, please do.

Feel free, this is our house let's make it conducive for everyone.

*i do hope my talk is not too long and boring*

Goodnight! *yawns*
Seconded

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm. I understand your angle!

Kbs468 what's your view about all these?

Cc: greatestman
Armynu
Kuchikau
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...
They should let us be...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dayowunmi(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2015
lekside05:

Great Ife graduate! what department?
But on a sincere note oau no try at all, we suppose go with B15... we've through with our exam since April yet we cannot go for November batch.... anyway God's time is the best... which state do u which to serve?
Mr lekside! the pol scientist.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ruthobaz(f): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Welcome on board dear!
My fellow computer scientist
Thanks for the great work you are doing here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ruthobaz(f): 2:02am On Oct 31, 2015
mjblinks:

You are welcome my fellow unibenmite grin
Thanks dear. I can't wait for March to be here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AkSquared(m): 5:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Akintola Akintunde
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta
Computer Science
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2015
AkSquared:
Akintola Akintunde
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta
Computer Science
Welcome too. Oya presido call for a head count again as you are doubting me
cc
LogoDWhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Good morning ex-first lady
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good night rest...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deking20(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Adelana George
Fountain university osogbo
Accounting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm. I understand your angle!

Kbs468 what's your view about all these?

Cc: greatestman
Armynu
Kuchikau

I do understand the point he is trying to raise Mr President. We cant have everyone with like minds here, its not possible. Though the reason behind the creation of this thread is for a similar purpose as a "Prospective Corp Member". some may see it as a waste of time and boring what we are doing in here. So, Mr President if you dont mind, you can allow everyone practice what he or she wants an that doesnt stop us from discharging our duties....... that way we can call dem the opposition having the likes of Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Boy Loaf and co in their ranks... that way dey can have d desired fun dey want and we in turn do what is required of us also putting in mind dat some of us may still wine and dine with the opposition...... thats my own view on the matter on ground....

Cc: LogoDWhiz
greatestman
kbs468
kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2015
deking20:
Adelana George
Fountain university osogbo
Accounting

you welcome George..... pls mind stating the 3 states you'd wish to serve and also year of graduation..... once again you welcome, do make sure you have fun here and make ur contributions as well...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Happy weekend to everyone in here........ 31st of October, 2015.... wow!!!!! The year 2015 is gradually coming to an end.... Remember to thank God and b positive.... Enjoy ur day guys... cool cool cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2015
johndanny:
Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good night rest...

yeah... hope same with you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deking20(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Armynu:

you welcome George..... pls mind stating the 3 states you'd wish to serve and also year of graduation..... once again you welcome, do make sure you have fun here and make ur contributions as well...
Abj, akwa Ibom, lagos
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deking20(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Armynu:

Abj, akwa Ibom, lagos. 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LeEberry(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Akor Leonard
federal university of agriculture makurdi
mathematics/computer
abj,
kaduna, enugu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Lol!

Some comments are just making me smile!

Had a stressful day, so I'm just free to check up on things.

This is my opinion on things: Irrespective of our ideologies or views about things, we should be a family here!
This is our family house! A16.
If opinions is to be passed across, don't involve abusive words or bad criticism.

About the issue of politics; as said earlier, we are different. Some people are okay with it, some are not.
This politics will fade away when things get heat up. The reason why things are still like this is because there is nothing yet to talk about and we can't just leave this thread to be like this. So, in a way to engage each other, the politics stuff was introduced.
You can either join in or not.

And if you have anything to pass across, kindly type.
Either about news concerning our mobilisation or any other thing
And if you like chatting up with someone, please do.

Feel free, this is our house let's make it conducive for everyone.

*i do hope my talk is not too long and boring*

Goodnight! *yawns*
Words of a real President.I mean,we couldn't have asked for a better president.Weldone sir...
Simple thing is this,if ur not comfortable with the political stuff,start a 'better' topic you like and if its cool,we follow suit.As much as am not more of a political guy,i just have to be a part of the follow and flow along.After all,I think I can say That been family is one of the aims of this thread.Most A16 prospective females might just view the thread and since they are not politically inclined,they'll just make way,hence the low turnout of females in this thread.So,if you gat something good,thrilling,captivating,something that'll make people wanna come online just to view this thread(even if them they church),dont hold it back.BRING IT ON.We're ready.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Words of a real President.I mean,we couldn't have asked for a better president.Weldone sir...
Simple thing is this,if ur not comfortable with the political stuff,start a 'better' topic you like and if its cool,we follow suit.As much as am not more of a political guy,i just have to be a part of the follow and flow along.After all,I think I can say That been family is one of the aims of this thread.Most A16 prospective females might just view the thread and since they are not politically inclined,they'll just make way,hence the low turnout of females in this thread.So,if you gat something good,thrilling,captivating,something that'll make people wanna come online just to view this thread(even if them they church),dont hold it back.BRING IT ON.We're ready.

God bless you my brother. You have said it all.
Let them bring on substantial topics, we'll definitely follow suit.

I think we are all trying to keep the thread rolling prior when the TT is out. All we need is total support from every members of this great City.
I suggest we should re-introduce ourselves so as to know one another better.. What do you guys think?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Thanks!

Exactly my point all along!
Nice points
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Armynu:

I do understand the point he is trying to raise Mr President. We cant have everyone with like minds here, its not possible. Though the reason behind the creation of this thread is for a similar purpose as a "Prospective Corp Member". some may see it as a waste of time and boring what we are doing in here. So, Mr President if you dont mind, you can allow everyone practice what he or she wants an that doesnt stop us from discharging our duties....... that way we can call dem the opposition having the likes of Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Boy Loaf and co in their ranks... that way dey can have d desired fun dey want and we in turn do what is required of us also putting in mind dat some of us may still wine and dine with the opposition...... thats my own view on the matter on ground....

Cc: LogoDWhiz
greatestman
kbs468
kuchikau

Nice!

Still in my line of view.

If anybody have anything to say or discuss, feel free to do so.
Don't intimidated or discouraged because we are talking about politics.
Bring your own onboard and let's discuss.

Tbh, this politcs thing is really exposing me to the real situation out there. Making me more knowledgeable on this kind of issue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kbs468:
Welcome too. Oya presido call for a head count again as you are doubting me cc LogoDWhiz
Lol!

I hope Agoro1 is keeping details of all these PCMs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
ruthobaz:
Thanks for the great work you are doing here
You are welcome my dear.
Kindly endeavour to drop comments once in a while and engage people here.
Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
AkSquared:
Akintola Akintunde Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Computer Science
You're welcome on board my fellow computer scientist

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
deking20:
Adelana George Fountain university osogbo Accounting
You're welcome my brother.
Don't go into ghost mode o. Endeavour to drop comments once in a whilE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
LeEberry:
Akor Leonard federal university of agriculture makurdi mathematics/computer abj, kaduna, enugu
computer scientist again! Interesting!
Seems we are now leading the linguists.
You're welcome on board

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Any latest news Cc: Kbs468 Armynu Kuchikau Banks92 Greycious Elvis506 mistarsam Johnndanny Biotechshola superO Tellasola Teamakagu Abdulikoko kufreybssy Dottune

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.