Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435693 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
greatestman:

My deputy I must confess you are doing a great job here. More grease to your elbow.
I am humbled sir!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
greatestman:

My deputy I must confess you are doing a great job here. More grease to your elbow.
Mr senate president,
I bring to your attention, some degrading utterrances made by a presidential aide (kbs468) against the chamber.
Mr president have paid a deaf ear to the above, prompting more threat from the said aide to distinguished senator banks 92.
All ministerial screening is therefore put on HOLD...
The president will be officially served with.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
kuchikau:
Mr senate president,
I bring to your attention, some degrading utterrances made by a presidential aide (kbs468) against the chamber.
Mr president have paid a deaf ear to the above, prompting more threat from the said aide to distinguished senator banks 92.
All ministerial screening is therefore put on HOLD...
The president will be officially served with.....

Accepted, we members of upper chamber must unite. Therefore I concur. Injury to one is injury to all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mr senate president,
distinguished senator banks92,
I, distinguished senator kuchikau, deputy leader of the senate, hereby confirm LMAYEDUN, having certify the requirement and expertise needed for such postion as HEAD OF THE ANTI CORRUPTION AGENCY OF GOLDEN CITY..

Very importantly, As a result of some issues between the presidency and the senate, all ministerial screening have been put on hold till further notice...
Susequently, Mr president, having failed to reach the senate on some lingering issues, will be officially served with....
Kuchikau,
(senate deputy leader and chairman senate commitee on other matters.)
for the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Prospect senators should reach the senate as soon as possible...

Hence the halt of ministerial screening, The senate for now will be actively concerned with internal affair (within its chamber).
All protocol observed
kuchikau
deputy leader of the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
PLS TREAT AS URGENT!!!!
Mr senate president,
distinguished senator banks92,
it is high time we enact LAWS ensuring proper conduct of citizens and and their leaders...

Defaulters of these soon-to-be -enact LAWS would be adequately punished, punishment ranges from dismissal to capital punishment depending on the gravity of offence committed...

Various commitees must be set up to oversee the activities of the presidency....
These among others are to be adequately discussed at the next plenary...
Distinguished senators, your opinon is highly sought...
PLS TREAT AS URGENT!!!!
Thank you
kuchikau,
senate deputy leader..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:52am On Oct 29, 2015
kuchikau:
... I will but caution your aides on the use of words...
Okay. We are one!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DimmyDammy(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Helloooo pple.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sasquareT(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Guyz I thought this platform is meant for prospective A16, which one is senate and president again? We ar here to share info idea and experience be it from wen we ar still in sku or life after sku and pertaining to NYSC itself. Pls I urge you guyz to stop all this childish behaviour, chatting as if we are in a 2go room that is very naïve.........if you want to be a president or watever creat another thread for it and stop boring us here with all ur trash.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2015
sasquareT:
Guyz I thought this platform is meant for prospective A16, which one is senate and president again? We ar here to share info idea and experience be it from wen we ar still in sku or life after sku and pertaining to NYSC itself. Pls I urge you guyz to stop all this childish behaviour, chatting as if we are in a 2go room that is very naïve.........if you want to be a president or watever creat another thread for it and stop boring us here with all ur trash.

This make some brain

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2015
sasquareT:

Why are you so WEAK AND NAIVE in your thinking?
Did you asked any question and you got no reply or response?
Why did you choose to follow the band wagon of criticism without solution?
See how low your thought is to have used the word 'TRASH' as if 2 humans must have the same perception about issues
Did you started any discussion of your choice here and you were rebuked?
I guess this is the first NYSC you are part of else have you wondered why B15 thread became the LONGEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND?
I am not surprised by your attitude and your like anyway because you all should have read where I typed
NOTE: LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST HERE INVOLVE EXPRESSING ALL YOUR THOUGHT AND ALL YOU HAVE ON YOUR MIND HERE WHICH INCLUDE TYPING EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.
So if you have a dislike for the political fun, have you started another discussion diferently bearing in mind that you are no longer a child and as a graduate, you have been trained to take initiatives and decisions?
Food for thought anyway

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2015
DimmyDammy:
Helloooo pple.
Welcome brother and pls lets know you more
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by osamaBUSH(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Let me get me a spot. Need just a thousand acres.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
FASH23:
Bravo Ekiti State University Economics Akwa ibom
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good afternoon all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
sasquareT:

I don't want to say you are a fool but what I will never fail to tell you is that u are an idiot. This is not the only place to get information of the next batch of corps member. Google will be please to answer any of your question as it relate to the next batch. Use your brain boy.....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello n gud day to u all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
If we call ourselves e-brothers n e-sisters,y den r we being picky n insultive to each other?we shuld stop all dese n carry each other along bearing in mind dat our likes n dislikes r different.we shuld learn to accommodate each other,we shuld diversify our discussions here n not concentrate on politics alone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chinweukamaka:
If we call ourselves e-brothers n e-sisters,y den r we being picky n insultive to each other?we shuld stop all dese n carry each other along bearing in mind dat our likes n dislikes r different.we shuld learn to accommodate each other,we shuld diversify our discussions here n not concentrate on politics alone.
true talk my sister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dottune(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kbs468:

[s] Why are you so WEAK AND NAIVE in your thinking?
Did you asked any question and you got no reply or response?
Why did you choose to follow the band wagon of criticism without solution?
See how low your thought is to have used the word 'TRASH' as if 2 humans must have the same perception about issues
Did you started any discussion of your choice here and you were rebuked?
I guess this is the first NYSC you are part of else have you wondered why B15 thread became the LONGEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND?
I am not surprised by your attitude and your like anyway because you all should have read where I typed
NOTE: LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST HERE INVOLVE EXPRESSING ALL YOUR THOUGHT AND ALL YOU HAVE ON YOUR MIND HERE WHICH INCLUDE TYPING EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.
So if you have a dislike for the political fun, have you started another discussion diferently bearing in mind that you are no longer a child and as a graduate, you have been trained to take initiatives and decisions?
Food for thought anyway [/s]
Quit all your yapping, you can't just claim he is WEAK and NAIVE in his thinking.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chinweukamaka:

The floor is open for you NNE. Make it happen cos that's how we know those that are born to lead. Believe you me nobody will turn u down. ........one love.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dottune:

Quit all your yapping, you can't just claim he is WEAK and NAIVE in his thinking.
No harm intended but just felt I should pure how I felt about his comment too but you also failed to note that he actually used the word NAIVE first but I admit that I added the word WEAK
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dottune(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kbs468:

No harm intended but just felt I should pure how I felt about his comment too but you also failed to note that he actually used the word NAIVE first but I admit that I added the word WEAK
No problem Sir...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lets talk about the most feared lecturer u ever encounterd in sch then..
Mine was Proffessor A.A. Agboola of the Mathematics department,God this man taught me groups and rings in 300l. Dude was so imposing that when he lectures and asks questions nobody fit get liver to answer or else u will a bashing of life if u get it wrong. He is also popular for having the highest rates of carryover in the schl. Final year,FNG1 and FNG2 students are a common sight in his classes. This man has a fear factor so deep that the moment ppl ask u as a fresher what dept u r in,and you say "computer science" (or mathematics and statistics) they automatically start begging u to please beware of Agboola.
Even me sef i failed his course in flying colours last year cos na about 75% of my dept carry am. But this year God don take control even na 40 i just dey happy to pass lol.
If in doubt call up any of your friends in Funaab and ask him about Prof Agboola from MTS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
greatestman:

Accepted, we members of upper chamber must unite. Therefore I concur. Injury to one is injury to all.
I am humbled sir!
Bills will be passed to curtail the excessiveness of the presidency in the next plenary...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. We are one!
mr president,
we demand an unconditional apology from the said aide...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Welcome and pls you can have more as massive developmental structures are what we crave for thus creating jobs
osamaBUSH:
Let me get me a spot. Need just a thousand acres.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
sasquareT:
LOL...
be cautioned...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
stlaibrowne:

This make some brain
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dottune:
No problem Sir...
One love brother Adedotun I suppose?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dottune(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kbs468:
One love brother Adedotun I suppose?
Hehe yeah, shey I don dey cast ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dottune(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Darey00:
Lets talk about the most feared lecturer u ever encounterd in sch then..
Mine was Proffessor A.A. Agboola of the Mathematics department,God this man taught me groups and rings in 300l. Dude was so imposing that when he lectures and asks questions nobody fit get liver to answer or else u will a bashing of life if u get it wrong. He is also popular for having the highest rates of carryover in the schl. Final year,FNG1 and FNG2 students are a common sight in his classes. This man has a fear factor so deep that the moment ppl ask u as a fresher what dept u r in,and you say "computer science" (or mathematics and statistics) they automatically start begging u to please beware of Agboola.
Even me sef i failed his course in flying colours last year cos na about 75% of my dept carry am. But this year God don take control even na 40 i just dey happy to pass lol.
If in doubt call up any of your friends in Funaab and ask him about Prof Agboola from MTS
Lmao awon Omo MTS Funaab, that Una weyrey dept

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.