Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3404272 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
mickyswaggz:
Finally lautech has uploaded and my name is there, now I feel so much better... thank you Lord
congrats Bros, and in addition to this anyone one who is still seeing no record found should put zero instead of matric number e.g 0 instead of 096352. It will show your details. Applicable to lautech. Congrats once again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tosinaaa: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
lautech finally uploaded. I have seen my name on Nysc portal. thanks you all for the kind words and good work. God bless you guys.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
laramite:
Can't find my name oo till writing no record found. Plsssss help me out ooooo.
which school
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
toast224:

Thanks. I have already paid to my school 2yrs ago but no changes yet. Or what if i use my jamb number of a previous yr which bears my details but its different from the one i got admission with?
it has to be the one u got admission with to the school mobilizing u. Go back to your school.. They should be able to resolve it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
yanabasee:

There are many factors to consider...but I'll limit it to saying that the slated date for the passage of the 2016 budget bill will not affect us... Because, NYSC PRS would order for loan from the CBN to kickstart the event.

Hmmm, let's wait and see.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
tosinaaa:
lautech finally uploaded.
I have seen my name on Nysc portal.
thanks you all for the kind words and good work. God bless you guys.
congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
raylord:

I don't really get ur response to no2 question. I studied in unilag. will dat prevent me from being able to choose Lagos

Ok, my point is...

We have 6 geopolitical zones with the states under them... Thus:

1: North central: Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, and Niger states.

2: North East: Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Taraba and Yobe states.

3: North West: Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina and Jigawa states.

4: South East: Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Enugu and Anambra states.

5: South South: Edo, Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, and Bayelsa States.

6: South West: Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ogun states.

Now, in each of this geo-political zones... You're entitle to pick just one into three geo-political zones... That is to say, out of 6, you can only pick 3...

Also, if your school in lagos and you're from lagos... you'll have 5 free options outside the states in South-Western region.

I don't know how to twist it any further...

Kbs468, honourable minister... Your office is needed here. You can send your special adviser to assist you if you're still busy on your tour with your twins.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by laramite(f): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin cool grin ; glory glory glory glory to my God at last I find my name..... Yes Am gud to go nowwwwwwwww. Thanks to every body in the house. Great Futarians............ Less go dere we are marching together by March. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
tosinaaa:
lautech finally uploaded. I have seen my name on Nysc portal. thanks you all for the kind words and good work. God bless you guys.
Congrat bro and welcome on Board!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes same thing ooo but I had asked that on twitter but have not even check 4 a reply yet

Kindly provide us with the link, please.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
yanabasee:

Ok, my point is...

We have 6 geopolitical zones with the states under them... Are thus:

1: North central: Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, and Niger states.

2: North East: Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Taraba and Yobe states.

3: North West: Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina and Jigawa states.

4: South East: Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Enugu and Anambra states.

5: South South: Edo, Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, and Bayelsa States.

6: South West: Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ogun states.

Now, in each of this geo-political zones... You're entitle to pick just one into three geo-political zones... That is to say, out of 6, you can only pick 3...

Also, if your school in lagos and you're from lagos... you'll have 5 free options outside the states in South-Western region.

I don't know how to twist it any further...

Kbs468, honourable minister... Your office is needed here. You can send your special adviser to assist you if you're still busy on your tour with your twins.

Well since he schooled in unilag, lagos is out of the states he can pick and also his state of origin. You can pick any other states from the southwest. I.e ogun, Oyo, ondo, ekiti, Osun. Bear in mind u can't pick ur state of origin and state you schooled.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
pls anybody who went with 2015 batch. schooled in Lagos n served in Lagos. pls whatsapp me. I need to know how to go about it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2016

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
daudae1:
I met the Officer working on the mobilization ryt in the computer Room with de Help of my Dad..he checked my name and said its not der..he nw sed i should bring my statement of result and jamb slip soo dat he will fix my name. I just gave him....hmm i fear many ppl will not see their names
Ah! After waiting 4 so long.Not c name ke.Abeg help me check ma own 2 o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
ayosco2008:

Well since he schooled in unilag, lagos is out of the states he can pick and also his state of origin. You can pick any other states from the southwest. I.e ogun, Oyo, ondo, ekiti, Osun. Bear in mind u can't pick ur state of origin and state you schooled.

Exactly, that is why I said.... Free 5 states... Except Lagos... The South-Western region has 6states all together... He cannot pick two in that same region...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:

Heeeey Makwapchi na. Kwana Biyu. Yaya shirye shirye? My neighbour oo, #200 fare separation is the difference
lol, lafiya kbs, u get mouth die
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kinghenreey: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greycious:
I'm entering school now. Will give feedback later in the afternoon

opeyemi224
bulakos25
kollenzy
kinghenreey
ejitec16
yorme
gustav12
No shaking. . but minna dey fall my hand oo. . when will I give my testimony?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
smileeey:
congrats Bros, and in addition to this anyone one who is still seeing no record found should put zero instead of matric number e.g 0 instead of 096352. It will show your details. Applicable to lautech. Congrats once again

Thanks so much dear, are you also a ladokite ??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by legaxi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
daudae1:
I met the Officer working on the mobilization ryt in the computer Room with de Help of my Dad..he checked my name and said its not der..he nw sed i should bring my statement of result and jamb slip soo dat he will fix my name. I just gave him....hmm i fear many ppl will not see their names
Please which department did you graduate from? #abusite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by toast224: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
ayosco2008:
it has to be the one u got admission with to the school mobilizing u. Go back to your school.. They should be able to resolve it
Alright thanks.
See how it is..i got admission 2009 with jamb number1, i wrote jamb again the next yr with jamb number2 in the same school. Now i graduated with jamb number2 and it says 'no admission offered yet' but my jamb number1 is still active and i was given admission in the same school with same name. Can i now use jamb number1 since its same school and same name since jamb number2 isnt working?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
1mrblitz:
lol, lafiya kbs, u get mouth die
Hahahaha If you said so Bro. Yaya mutanin ku? sun samu shigowa da yawa kœ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Imagine! Pple without heart trying all sort of means 2 destroy other pple.May God protect us 4rm pple lyk dem.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greycious:
I'm entering school now. Will give feedback later in the afternoon

opeyemi224
bulakos25
kollenzy
kinghenreey
ejitec16
yorme
gustav12
.HOPING FOR A GOOD NEWS..tnx bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:

ma boss no vex, stl a novice in hausa, seein oll dis ur qtns like chinese
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
prindu:
Nice one... Congrats!!! Welcome on board..

Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:

your Hausa tight ooo.no need to stress Nysc sef...you are going to Maiduguri for your service.just joking oo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
mickyswaggz:

Thanks so much dear, are you also a ladokite ??
yes I am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
ayosco2008:

Well let me advice you based on my past experience. I did registration for 15B.. You will be required to input your jamb reg number at the start of the online registration which will in return bring out your basic info. You will have to go to your school and resolve the no admission offered. It's compulsory. You must do it. I think u will v to pay 5k to resolve it. That's what my school charge. I don't know of other schools..

That's not true. I know several people whose admission status says 'no admission given yet'' in A15 and B15. yet they are serving.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jombojombo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
sammydemperor:
This place reminds me of 2go chat rooms... so unorganized and uncivilized, valuable information that could change someones life are so difficult to access because some ill-bred adults have sworn to make themselves useless on any platform they find themselves.

May God bless you richly!

U guys should stop posting IRRELEVANT trash here....,,,, like he said, it is now had for one to detect RELEVANT info due to the grossly irrelevant ones flooded here!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
tosinaaa:
finally v seen my name on Nysc portal.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
rosalieene:

That's not true. I know several people whose admission status says 'no admission given yet'' in A15 and B15. yet they are serving.

Well it's just an advice.. Talking based on my experience..

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.