Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3379857 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
spixytinxy:
hmmm, pressy na oyo u dey ooo

Lol!
So, na d 1st day u wan register too?
Chai! NYSC website fit crash Feb 8th. More than 500 requests at a time!
Make I com choose Osun too?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
prinzpsalmie:

Congratulobia grin grin
cry cry
Why cry
Uhn? Warapen lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
MisterDemola:
Alhamdulillah, UNILAG has done the needful.. my name is on NYSC website.. but my middle name was spelt ADEMOLE instead of ADEMOLA and my year of graduation was stated for today but I finished last year.. what do I do?
Yaayy, regards your middle name ish Dont really think it would be a problem but if your not comfortable you could go to school and complain before 10 tomorrow..
The graduation year is same for everyone,doesn't really mean you graduated this year,think it's the year results were approved or when it was uploaded..congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
SC31:

Lol I've done an intro already actually Efe Business administration Unilag 2015 Enugu,Oyo or abuja but I really dont want abuja
Well, if u register early.
Enugu might be your portion.

Sorry about that. Now I remember. You've done the intro before.

Btw, make I choose same combo too? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Nice!
Wish to know your real name tho! Can I?

Btw, have you done the introduction? I guess so!

So, kindly do the introduction Your name? Course of study? Institution? Year of graduation? 3 states you'd like to serve?

Thanks
She had done it before! You know I can't go after law breakers na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Amodu?
Lol yes o he gets to pick who my husband would be on this thread. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
teemakagu:
Pls I nid ur candid advice... ma name was uploaded as "Lawan fatima kagu" nd now wen I checked it's "kagu fatima lawan" but d status is showing d same fin "record successfully uploaded u can register" pls hope it's no big issue
Sister Fatimat, I WOULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU LEAVE IT AND WHEN REGISTERATION STARTS, YOU LOG IN WITH YOUR REAL SURNAME AND WHEN IT FAILS YOU, THEN TRY THE OTHER KAGU AS USED

BUT

DOING THE ABOVE, WOULD MEAN THAT YOU HAVE BLOCKED ANOTHER PCM FROM SCHOOL'S QUOTA WHOSE NAME MIGHT BE KAGU OR ANOTHER LAWAN AS THE CASE MAY BE OR COULD EVEN BE SOMEONE ELSE WITH A DIFFERENT LETTER REPRESENTING THE SURNAME.

SO, PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF THE SEAMLESS LOVE, CARE AND CONCERN WE HAVE FOR OURSELVES HERE, KINDLY EXTEND THE SAME GESTURE TO SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR SCHOOL BY REPORTING TO THEM TOMORROW AS IT IS THE LAST DAY AND PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE'S FACE AS GOD WANTS IT FOR REVEALING IT TO YOU TODAY AND NOT WHEN IT MIGHT HAVE CLOSED AND THE TOTAL QUOTA CONFIRMED BECAUSE GOING BY THE RECORDS, YOÙ NOW OCCUPY 2 SLOTS AS 1 PERSON RATHER THAN 2 SLOTS FOR 2 PERSONS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol you're free

LogoDWhiz:

Well, if u register early.

Enugu might be your portion.

Sorry about that. Now I remember. You've done the intro before.

Btw, make I choose same combo too? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
In other news, NYSC to start 4 batches in the nearest future.

Also, NYSC DG has ordered all NYSC staffs to declare their assets!
There was a conference held in Delta State!

Cc: Kbs468 Atmynu Dtobs Sc31 Drobboy Shammak Ighravweig Missoyin Amodu Missevey Greatestman Kuchikau Oyehomie Sexysapphire Beckytee Spixytinxy
And everyother citizens
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Presido please help me ask her o, whether she still need mummy's br**st milk. A whole big babe like her. She don't know amodu don't want her to enjoy life like him...

Lol!

She just want to be safe!

Don't worry, I trust amodu. He won't want to stop your joy!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
SC31:

What amodu is doing sweetie is to pose around with you (when we know all his other wives and concubines) just to create a bad market for you, so that eventually, you beg to become one of his
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
spixytinxy:
lol, akuku da
ko ni choice na..how u dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
SC31:
Lol you're free

No prob! grin

Don't worry drobboy. It's cool!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
prinzpsalmie:
O kare omo nla
boshey ma je niyen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:

Sister Fatimat, I WOULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU LEAVE IT AND WHEN REGISTERATION STARTS, YOU LOG IN WITH YOUR REAL SURNAME AND WHEN IT FAILS YOU, THEN TRY THE OTHER KAGU AS USED

BUT

DOING THE ABOVE, WOULD MEAN THAT YOU HAVE BLOCKED ANOTHER PCM FROM SCHOOL'S QUOTA WHOSE NAME MIGHT BE KAGU OR ANOTHER LAWAN AS THE CASE MAY BE OR COULD EVEN BE SOMEONE ELSE WITH A DIFFERENT LETTER REPRESENTING THE SURNAME.

SO, PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF THE SEAMLESS LOVE, CARE AND CONCERN WE HAVE FOR OURSELVES HERE, KINDLY EXTEND THE SAME GESTURE TO SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR SCHOOL BY REPORTING TO THEM TOMORROW AS IT IS THE LAST DAY AND PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE'S FACE AS GOD WANTS IT FOR REVEALING IT TO YOU TODAY AND NOT WHEN IT MIGHT HAVE CLOSED AND THE TOTAL QUOTA CONFIRMED.
I want u 2 undstnd me here... they have changed ma surname... the 1 wif the "lawan fatima kagu" shows no record found... the 1 wif "kagu fatima lawan" is there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Cc:
Kbs468
Atmynu
Dtobs
Sc31
Drobboy
Shammak
Ighravweig
Missoyin
Amodu
Missevey
Greatestman
Kuchikau
Oyehomie
Sexysapphire
Beckytee
Spixytinxy

And everyother citizens
dat s better ooo,,,,courtesy of d Presi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
SC31:

Ohh. Nice!
What of if he picks me? Will u drop drobboy and stick with me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
prinzpsalmie:

I tell u na... That vision wey I see that time no good even after I changed my spectacles..
lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

She had done it before! You know I can't go after law breakers na

Ohh. Nice.
Good of u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fraiser:
oya ... lets go dia... congrats
Wait a min!
How come we share the first 4 letters- our moniker lipsrsealed
Abi you be my twin brother ni sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Cc:
Kbs468
Atmynu
Dtobs
Sc31
Drobboy
Shammak
Ighravweig
Missoyin
Amodu
Missevey
Greatestman
Kuchikau
Oyehomie
Sexysapphire
Beckytee
Spixytinxy

And everyother citizens

Rarely do we hear of curruption associated with NYSC staffs. So why the assert declaration ?
As for the 4 Batches per year, I hope there are not making wishful declaration o, considering the tight economic condition of the nation and limited lodges for corpers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by doublezero7(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wow! 700+ pages already! shocked

Anyway, good evening house! Doublezero7 checking up on y'all from A15! I wish you all the very best in your preparations!

Good night! smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. Nice!

What of if he picks me?
Will u drop drobboy and stick with me?
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed undecided,thought you just gave him your approval
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

U can 'dear' me, nobody will vex! grin tongue wink

I'm just observing the outcome, pardon my manners.

Just passing by
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oyehomie:
dat s better ooo,,,,courtesy of d Presi

Courtesy of Presi ke?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
spixytinxy:
lobatan, Sebi I don beg u, oya tell me wetin u want
HMMM...WETTN I WANT? I NO EVEN KNO SELF....make i tnk small....ook..let it be u whole me one....till later.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Cc:
Kbs468
Atmynu
Dtobs
Sc31
Drobboy
Shammak
Ighravweig
Missoyin
Amodu
Missevey
Greatestman
Kuchikau
Oyehomie
Sexysapphire
Beckytee
Spixytinxy

And everyother citizens
Yes quite true with updates even as late as an hour ago

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls refer bak 2 page 741 nd answer ma question
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. Nice!

What of if he picks me?
Will u drop drobboy and stick with me?

I believe you're referring to CROBBOY and not drobboy... LET HER NOT START THINKING JERUSALEMcheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
dominion92:

I'm just observing the outcome, pardon my manners.
Just passing by

Lol! Okay na

You're forgiven. As long as you'll just pass!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

I believe you're referring to CROBBOY and not drobboy... LET HER NOT START THINKING JERUSALEMcheesy

Lol! Na ur monicker I bin wan write o.

D tin just dey dribble my brain like messi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kinghenreey: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greycious:

Yet to see mine too o, infact I dey use flashlight look for my name now
how far? any new development? . . may be e never reach your deptmnt##2010civil##

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.