Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3380724 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Presido please help me ask her o, whether she still need mummy's br**st milk. A whole big babe like her. She don't know amodu don't want her to enjoy life like him...
See this suitor sef undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:
Yes quite true with updates even as late as an hour ago
Na so!
Thanks for the facts to back it up

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:

Sister Fatimat, I WOULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU LEAVE IT AND WHEN REGISTERATION STARTS, YOU LOG IN WITH YOUR REAL SURNAME AND WHEN IT FAILS YOU, THEN TRY THE OTHER KAGU AS USED

BUT

DOING THE ABOVE, WOULD MEAN THAT YOU HAVE BLOCKED ANOTHER PCM FROM SCHOOL'S QUOTA WHOSE NAME MIGHT BE KAGU OR ANOTHER LAWAN AS THE CASE MAY BE OR COULD EVEN BE SOMEONE ELSE WITH A DIFFERENT LETTER REPRESENTING THE SURNAME.

SO, PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF THE SEAMLESS LOVE, CARE AND CONCERN WE HAVE FOR OURSELVES HERE, KINDLY EXTEND THE SAME GESTURE TO SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR SCHOOL BY REPORTING TO THEM TOMORROW AS IT IS THE LAST DAY AND PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE'S FACE AS GOD WANTS IT FOR REVEALING IT TO YOU TODAY AND NOT WHEN IT MIGHT HAVE CLOSED AND THE TOTAL QUOTA CONFIRMED BECAUSE GOING BY THE RECORDS, YOÙ NOW OCCUPY 2 SLOTS AS 1 PERSON RATHER THAN 2 SLOTS FOR 2 PERSONS

Hi,but wat happens if i use chinwe ukamaka obealor dat has been uploaded instead of obealor chinwe ukamaka because in my own case,am married n i intend changing my docs bearing my surname in camp.will appreciate it this is attended to thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
SC31:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed undecided,thought you just gave him your approval

U suppose don code pass all dis na!

I'm not dropping from the race!
I'm just allowing him to assume the driver role.

So, if u select me! Cool cool
If not, I'll be happy for Crobboy!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Courtesy of Presi ke?
Shey na tru ni? 4batches?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good evening guys..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
SC31:
See this suitor sef undecided
That was suppose to be a gossip. Hope you didn't hear that o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
prinzpsalmie:

Nah... Using my third account
na wa ooo, only u three wives
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
prinzpsalmie:

Nah... Using my third account
na wa ooo, only u three account
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oyehomie:
Shey na tru ni? 4batches?

Yea. From what was reported from the conference
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Year! That is my Honourable, amirable, able and capable Presido talking. ALWAYS ON POINT!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
No 1 is even givin me a listening ear.... just 1 person did.... nawawo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Rarely do we hear of curruption associated with NYSC staffs. So why the assert declaration ?
As for the 4 Batches per year, I hope there are not making wishful declaration o, considering the tight economic condition of the nation and limited lodges for corpers

Yea. That's true.

Nah. I think the idea was proposed because of the high number of graduates being produced.
So, instead of having lots of graduates for a particular batch, it could be split to the other batch!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Year! That is my Honourable, amirable, able and capable Presido talking. ALWAYS ON POINT!

Na so!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yea. From what was reported from the conference
ds ppl nawa for dem o....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
teemakagu:
m
Please can you repeat yourself? we were all waiting for your arrival.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
teemakagu:

Sorry dear!

To me, I don't think you have a problem!

Just make sure you rectify it during registration.

And also you can rectify it during registration in camp!

Take care
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oyehomie:
ds ppl nawa for dem o....
I tel u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
teemakagu:
I want u 2 undstnd me here... they have changed ma surname... the 1 wif the "lawan fatima kagu" shows no record found... the 1 wif "kagu fatima lawan" is there
ooookeey.The graphical or pictorial representation you posted made me summed up my earlier post then.

IF SO, STILL, IT'S GOD SPEAKING TO YOU TO GO COMPLAIN AGAIN TO THEM AS THE NO RECORD FOUND PRESENTED BY THE 'LAWAN' AS SURNAME MEANS IT HAS BEEN REMOVED AND REPLACED.

BUT EVEN IF YOU CAN'T GO TOMORROW, ENSURE YOU VISIT THEM B4 FEBRUARY 8TH FOR CORRECTION AS THAT IS EVEN THE OFFICIAL CORRECTION WEEK ON THE TT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yea. That's true.

Nah. I think the idea was proposed because of the high number of graduates being produced.
So, instead of having lots of graduates for a particular batch, it could be split to the other batch!

If your thought pattern is the basis for this decision, then it's a welcome development!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

So, na d 1st day u wan register too?

Chai!
NYSC website fit crash Feb 8th. More than 500 requests at a time!

Make I com choose Osun too?
yes ooo, I go too happy if u choose osun ooo, cos e b like say na oyo most nairelanders wan go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

If your thought pattern is the basis for this decision, then it's a welcome development!

Nah! It's not mine but the NYSC DG's.

He said it himself!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Themmy90: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
dapaiks:
legaxi, daudae1 rukkyola i see yha all... #TeamAbusite m in ma ghost mode.... will comment wen senate list is out... for now i will jst b passing by cool
I will Have copy you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
spixytinxy:
yes ooo, I go too happy if u choose osun ooo, cos e b like say na oyo most nairelanders wan go

No lele!

Hope say u go do me well if I com? tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

That was suppose to be a gossip. Hope you didn't hear that o!

Well I did
sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDwhiz and amodu, shey orente wey wan serve for ondo for no dey here ni. meself need one iya ibeji as a honourable minister of golden city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Themmy90: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rrankdonga:
lmao. Ur the funniest gurl alive. U nd spiderman(themmy)

My boss.... maybe you should give her spiderwoman instead.... lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy
LogoDWhiz:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:
m
Please can you repeat yourself? we were all waiting for your arrival.
ma name was uploaded as "lawan fatima kagu" on d nysc portal... Buh wen I checked 2day it wasn't there.. I then tried kagu as ma surname nd it appeared as "kagu fatima lawan" pls hope it ain't any issue

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jombojombo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
MissOyin:
Finally JomboJombo nd dat oda guy, you guyz r nt paying us. Nairaland z nt ur father's house dat u will be telling us dat wat we r posting r irrelevant. Pls if u ve any question bothering jst ask nd u will be attended to nd don't jst come ere insulting us. Do u think everyone ere r dat jobless ni.
Please am vry quiet ooo bt I hate pple trying to prove their right over sometin datz nt theirs. if u nt are satisfied with our we run our things go to facebook they will attend to u dere.

Leave irrelevancy and get a life.

I repeat, only info about NYSC should be posted here!!!

Some of you still think u ar students, u will see real life after NYSC... use this time for something meaning and not sleeping in Nairaland spreading irrelevancy!

**Shit*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
In other news, NYSC to start 4 batches in the nearest future.

Also, NYSC DG has ordered all NYSC staffs to declare their assets!

There was a conference held in Delta State!

Cc:
Kbs468
Atmynu
Dtobs
Sc31
Drobboy
Shammak
Ighravweig
Missoyin
Amodu
Missevey
Greatestman
Kuchikau
Oyehomie
Sexysapphire
Beckytee
Spixytinxy

And everyother citizens
wetin we no go c finish. 4 batches, declaration of assets blablabla... it is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.