Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,579 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3437960 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gustav12: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any futmx student on here who saw his/her name on the error list and has rectified it, please have they uploaded it? (That's the correction) .. Please reply..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beckytee:
scripted and rehearsed lie ke! wen I am not an actress. chase game bawo, noooo ooo what I said earlier is notin but the truth

No qualms, will hire private investigators to check your claims.
@Kbs468 can you suggest any private investigator from golden city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

I've had dealings with him in the past
ok but just be careful with that DPO
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Why do i have the feeling that your reply was a well scripted and rehearsed lie. you want to play the chase game abi? no p #twocanplaythegame
*whispering*
Kai! You know I am a very experienced man in the line you are threading now ba?

So kindly apologetically give her a phone call later in the evening because since she didn't say they are married already, you can still reverse the prestige and emotional attachment she made with what she is wearing on her finger now because you don't say directly to a woman's face that she is lieing even if it is the truth. Rather she would apologize later on after observing your reaction or action towards the lie because women tends to put to practice religious sermons they are privileged to access than Men.

So her phone number is Beckytee because I heard you accuse her of lieing while passing by.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
eaglevision:

Are u also in Ib bro,or ur switheart will come nd sleep in my place on sunday night so we can go together on monday or tuesday if she wants it dt way,since she knows d place well than I do, hehehehehe!

haba kilagbe kilaju? sleep over at your place ke! abeg dey ur lane as femigerman dey talk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

*whispering*

So kindly apologetically give her a phone call later in the evening because since she didn't say they are married already, you can still reverse the prestige and emotional attachment she made with what she is wearing on her finger now because you don't say directly to a woman's face that she is lieing even if it is the truth. Rather she would apologize later on after observing your reaction or action towards the lie because women tends to put to practice religious sermons they are privileged to access than Men.

So her phone number is Beckytee because I heard you accuse her of lieing while passing by.
Thanks bro 4 the tips

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
DTOBS:
En en...Na accredited too?... One also dey for Aregbe side!!!!

Make we hook up ooo, osgidi guys and ladies heremmm.

i thnk so, there ar few of dem arnd.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

*whispering*

Ah! Kbs468 even you? dnt tell me u think am telling lies too.... Abbeyunique2: hmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Sure and you will see how easy it shall be for you during your appearance on the floor of the Red chambers because the Senate under the leadership of greatestman have a unique understanding with the presidency and since you were even endorsed by the First Lady, then the rest is history by the time they began the screening of the following with you inclusive as the Justice Minister

Name Portfolio

Dominion92 Trade and investment

MissOyin Special Duties and Pro

Non African relation

Fraiser Sports and youth

Development

Shammak Jokes and laughter

Ministry

Seyibaale ICT {Separated from

Science & Technology
cc
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingsley3218
amodu
IghravweIG

Do we have a minister for Science and technology/
If yes, who?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
he didn't insinuate that you are lying. he just cautioned me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

No qualms, will hire private investigators to check your claims.
@Kbs468 can you suggest any private investigator from golden city
Are you sure you are capable of differentiating between Job expertriate capabilities of yours and the tenats of a romantic life? A private investigator? can you actually reconcile that?

Well, I remember something like that exists as she said but I didn't know much about it since its not me that is directly involved but like I said, do not give up yet as a Man that you are OK.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENCY.

Following the press release of supposed names and portfolios of ministerial nominees to the general public by the minister of information(Kbs468)
The senate have now formally requested that the ministerial nominees in the persons of:
NAME: PORTFOLIO:
Dominion92: Trade and investment

MissOyin: Special Duties and Pro

Non African relations

Fraiser: Sports and youth

Development

Shammak: Jokes and laughter

Seyibaale: ICT {Separated from

Science & Technology

Should do the needful by forwarding their CVs with covering letters to the office of the Deputy senate president on/before febuary 5th 2016.
N:B:
Letters with CVs must contain detailed information on the nominees's total background and any relevancy to his/her supposed portfolio.

SIGN:
Senator IghravweIG (on behalf of the senate Presidency)
Cc
Greatestman (Senate President)
Kachikau (Deputy senate president)
All other distinguished senators.
Please the minister of information should take note and subsiquently release further press realeases to this effect.
Thanks for your usual co-operation.
Long live Golden city!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

haba kilagbe kilaju? sleep over at your place ke! abeg dey ur lane as femigerman dey talk

No vex nw,I just wan go with sm1 that knows a confirmed place,nt consistent with Ib as I've been away now,biko beckytee show me the way o! Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Do we have a minister for Science and technology/
If yes, who?
Yes. One Mikkyboy008 if I remember very well but not really sure of the moniker now though.

I believe if it's correct, he would reply us and tell us what's up with him anywhere he is right now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
All issues concerning names...
Take note....

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2016

Following the press release of supposed names and portfolios of ministerial nominees to the general public by the minister of information(Kbs468)
The senate have now formally requested that the ministerial nominees in the persons of:

Non African relations

Development

Science & Technology

Should do the needful by forwarding their CVs with covering letters to the office of the Deputy senate president on/before febuary 5th 2016.
Letters with CVs must contain detailed information on the nominees's total background and any relevancy to his/her supposed portfolio.

SIGN:
Cc
Please the minister of information should take note and subsiquently release further press realeases to this effect.
Long live Golden city!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Are you sure you are capable of differentiating between Job expertriate capabilities of yours and the tenats of a romantic life? A private investigator? can you actually reconcile that?

Well, I remember something like that exists as she said but I didn't know much about it since its not me that is directly involved but like I said, do not give up yet as a Man that you are OK.
ok boss, you know this is rather an uncharted territory for me but will take your advice into my cognitive processes

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
he didn't insinuate that you are lying. he just cautioned me.
cc
Beckytee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
eaglevision:

No vex nw,I just wan go with sm1 that knows a confirmed place,nt consistent with Ib as I've been away now,biko beckytee show me the way o! Lol
No try am again cos my paddy jumbojumbo dey around the corner
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

No try am again cos my paddy jumbojumbo dey around the corner

Wetin concern me with jummy abi na jumia be in name,na me nd beckytee get business na,and ur the one brokering the deal
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
IghravweIG:

Non African relations

Development

Science & Technology

Should do the needful by forwarding their CVs with covering letters to the office of the Deputy senate president on/before febuary 3rd 2016.

SIGN:
Cc
Long live Golden city!!!
cc
All personalities involved should take note.

However, Distinguished senator, don't you think that the notification time frame is too short? Although out of the constitutional provision bars me from meddling in your activities on the floor of the Red Chambers but 95% of the nominees above are already part of the high profile delegation to the Nation of Great Britain as observers of the EPL FOOTBALL MATCHES BETWEEN TONIGHT AND THURSDAY MORNING.

SO MIGHT BE ABSENT UNAVOIDABLY.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:
cc Beckytee
better!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
eaglevision:

I will show u d way but must I sleep in ur aos before I do dat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

cc
All personalities involved should take note.

However, Distinguished senator, don't you think that the notification time frame is too short? Although out of the constitutional provision bars me from meddling in your activities on the floor of the Red Chambers but 95% of the nominees above are already part of the high profile delegation to the Nation of Great Britain as observers of the EPL FOOTBALL MATCHES BETWEEN TONIGHT AND THURSDAY MORNING.

SO MIGHT BE ABSENT UNAVOIDABLY.

Ok. Noted. Honourable minsiter.
But i can't make that decision on my own.
Let me consult with the DSP.
Cc
Kuchikau. Your attention is needed Sire.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Banks92:
Senator kuchikau how many sittings hav d chamber had n i was absent? How come the senate is in recess(has been so for a very long time) and u are busy runing about suspending people? if your collegue has been absent,wot steps did u take to reach them? wia did u get d power to suspend senators? seeing as u are a deputy(deputies are usually sidekicks).how can u b judge n executioner at once?
cc
Greatestman
kuchikau

This is not what i except from you.
Anyway, Its good to here from you.
I advise you to give us reasons why your suspension is to be discontinued.
Feeling angry is never a solution as i am poised to structure a senate of true democratic credentials.

Kuchikau,
deputy senate president.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
IghravweIG:

Ok. Noted. Honourable minsiter.
But i can't make that decision on my own.
Let me consult with the DSP.
Cc
Kuchikau. Your attention is needed Sire.
Go on
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
What is this I'm seeing on NYSC twitter handle ryt nw, that people with names error nd mismatch shld go to sch to collect a letter again,but I thought they said a form will be given in the camp to correct these errors,nt affected but I have people who are affected nd are bothered abt this,make NYSC no go smoke cigar for petorl station o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
kapable75:
nah, its not just me but the whole of ma department
..What department?.en set?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
greatestman:

We gonna resolve this amicably, the power was bestow to him by me when i was unavoidable absent..

Sir,
I am nurtured and tutored in the act of discipline and loyalty.
That a senator is angry does not and can never make the leadership adjust its stands on discipline and loyalty. As a matter of fact, the way he reacted is a show of indscipline and lack of respect for constituted authority.
He has to write exclusively to the senate giving reasons for his absence and appologise.
His reinstatement is subject to the approval of other distinguished colleagues.
I DO NOT NEED A FRACAS IN THE SENATE.

Kuchikau,
(Deputy president of the senate.)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beckytee:

I will show u d way but must I sleep in ur aos before I do dat

Definitely nt a must nw,haba but u can pay a visit sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Well, DSP, I take responsibility for the mention as my decision was not originally to cause any disaffection between both arms, rather it was a decision reached by me to create the maximum awareness necessary relating to the present situation of things and in particular to agitate the citizens into forcing you all to call off your long and overdue recess in other to come and carry out your constitutional responsibilities as well as settling whatever differences in interest existing among you senators

Contact those concern to do the needful before plenary.

Greetings!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Well, DSP, I take responsibility for the mention as my decision was not originally to cause any disaffection between both arms, rather it was a decision reached by me to create the maximum awareness necessary relating to the present situation of things and in particular to agitate the citizens into forcing you all to call off your long and overdue recess in other to come and carry out your constitutional responsibilities as well as settling whatever differences in interest existing among you senators

Contact those concern to do the needful before plenary.

Greetings!!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.