Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,920 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3437688 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

cc
All personalities involved should take note.

However, Distinguished senator, don't you think that the notification time frame is too short? Although out of the constitutional provision bars me from meddling in your activities on the floor of the Red Chambers but 95% of the nominees above are already part of the high profile delegation to the Nation of Great Britain as observers of the EPL FOOTBALL MATCHES BETWEEN TONIGHT AND
THURSDAY MORNING.

SO MIGHT BE ABSENT UNAVOIDABLY.
The date have now been shifted to friday 5th febuary 2016.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
IghravweIG:

Ok. Noted. Honourable minsiter.
But i can't make that decision on my own.
Let me consult with the DSP.
Cc
Kuchikau. Your attention is needed Sire.

Distinguished senator IghraveIG,
You will head the commitee on presidential affairs.
So, You will have to update us on recent happenings in the presidency on the first day of plenary. 24 hrs time.
Be prepared.
I have communicated the senate president on your approval as a distinguished senator and head, commitee on presidential matters.

Congratulobiaaaaaaaa!!!

Kuchikau,
(Deputy president of the senate.)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Xhiss:
Noise
kindly close your ear with maize comb bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Xhiss:
Noise
kindly block your ears with maize comb bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardicted: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
iyke1989:
they still uploading

Eventually I don see my name. But it's the surname as it is on jamb without the added prefix after u changed my surname when I gained admission. Please house, will I have any issue at camp, because apparently there's a slight different with surname on nysc portal and the one on my school certificate tho I have court affidavit. But please advise.

Cc kbs48
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
phoebe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
greatestman:

Thank you for taking hard to take decisions at my absence. Senate is the heartbeat of any well structured Government, they checkmate any form of lawlessness in a Government.. Once again well done.. The case of Banks92 and Kingley3218 should be forwarded to disciplinary committee..
The new format of the screening will look like this :
1.Each candidate will be screened at a fix time (In which you the DSP will fix that)...
2. After asigning time notify the nominee at least two hours ahead the time he/she supposed to appear at the senate(Ensure you mentioned all senators)...
3. The nominee should appear before the senate at exact time assigned to him/her and mention all the senators failure to do that is tantamount to screened out...
4.We need each nominees educational background(with qualification as the case maybe)..
5. Your manifesto
6. Past and present achievements..
7. Atleast 5 template of what he/she gonna do to for the betterment of this Republic..
8. And most be ready to attend to all questions present by the senate...
I remain my humble self
The Senate president of this Republic..
Greatestman
God bless Nairaland
Good bless Golden City Republic
God bless A16 PCMs

Indeed birds of a feather flocks together. I am poised to giving the senate a respectful look. Also are you.
I shall carry out your orders as discipline and loyalty remains my hallmark.
I am humbled.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
greatestman:

Thank you for taking hard to take decisions at my absence. Senate is the heartbeat of any well structured Government, they checkmate any form of lawlessness in a Government.. Once again well done.. The case of Banks92 and Kingley3218 should be forwarded to disciplinary committee..
The new format of the screening will look like this :
1.Each candidate will be screened at a fix time (In which you the DSP will fix that)...
2. After asigning time notify the nominee at least two hours ahead the time he/she supposed to appear at the senate(Ensure you mentioned all senators)...
3. The nominee should appear before the senate at exact time assigned to him/her and mention all the senators failure to do that is tantamount to screened out...
4.We need each nominees educational background(with qualification as the case maybe)..
5. Your manifesto
6. Past and present achievements..
7. Atleast 5 template of what he/she gonna do to for the betterment of this Republic..
8. And most be ready to attend to all questions present by the senate...
I remain my humble self
The Senate president of this Republic..
Greatestman
God bless Nairaland
Good bless Golden City Republic
God bless A16 PCMs

Indeed birds of a feather flocks together. I am poised to giving the senate a respectful look. Also are you.
Thank you for having faith in me.
I am humbled.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardicted: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
phoebe:
I have finally seen my name after all the wahala oau put me through. Thank God. #team oau.

I don't think we met at dsa. We're you there on Friday morning when a woman was attending to us. When she asked those that are yet to write there names on the error list should stay on a line and the other person's should leave
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
My fellow citizens of golden city hw una dey, hope u all have a stress free day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chiefololade: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
To the office of the President

CC

Senate President
Deputy Senate President
Senate Congress
Ministers

It is with utmost displeasure that I have to write this letter myself.

Official office holders of this Golden city have woefully failed in respecting our culture and tradition.
Since the inauguration of the executive/senate members, none of them have deem it fit to pay homage to the high King of this noble city.

My office now uses this medium to write the president and all others concerned on the above subject matter to offer a letter of apology within 6 hours of seeing this post.

Furthermore, the president and principal officers of the Senate house are adviced to appoint themselves protocol officers for effective and efficient running of the city.

We must not forget our root, kindly add the traditional office to any event that will take place in this golden city.

Writing this on behalf of me and all the members of the traditional council.

Congratulations on your office, but don't be carried away for the office you are holding is for a fixed duration.

Wishing you all a less stressful tenure.

Signed
chiefololade
High King of Golden City.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
kuchikau:

So, You will have to update us on recent happenings in the presidency on the first day of plenary. 24 hrs time.
Be prepared.
I have communicated the senate president on your approval as a distinguished senator and head, commitee on presidential matters.
Its an honour sir.
I hereby accept this position of great honour as the chairman; senate committe on presidential affairs.

Congratulobiaaaaaaaa!!!

Kuchikau,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
To my madam dearest Beckytee,
do you believe in coincidence? 1st of all, thanks for suggesting a cafe for me the last time. I won't bore you with japery cos by you know how beautiful you are, i'm here to make a proposition, and it goes thus:
*Headings: i would like you to be the love of my life
*the Pros: since we are one i would share with you all of me (that includes my heart,freedom, my properties and my undivided attention, you would be be happy for the rest of your life because unlike kbs468 and amodu, i wont be promiscuous, also, we will have healthy and handsome twins Etc
*the cons: if you accept my proposal, you would have to leave your parent house.

with this, i hope you consider my proposal and give me a positive response soon cos my heartbeat right now could generate electricity for golden city for the next 3 months. thanks
signed:abbeyunique2 (your love in waiting)
nice one bro, we hav really been sourcing for anoder means of generating electricity for dis great city because our hydro power supply is becoming capital intensive, your heart beat wil definitely be an efficient means of generating electricity as u hav proposed. Meanwhile i implore beckytee to accept d proposal of one of d cutest nd faithful guys in d city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
kuchikau:

Be prepared.

Congratulobiaaaaaaaa!!!

Kuchikau,
(Deputy president of the
senate.)
Its an honour sir.
I hereby accept this position of Great honour as the chairman; senate committe on presidential affairs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
kollenzy:
..What department?.en set?
mech eng'g en 2010
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I think I need to address to some issues.

Due to the erratic way in which you people coordinate yourself, it's hard to know when you people will be available.

Ojeifo12 is not available, he would have given you the updated version of the list!

Moreso, I'd have presented the list myself to Ighravweig but he too is not available

But I won't let that be a stumbling block. So I'd be writing to you directly.

Sequel to the names already submitted, to accommodate our robust number of citizens we have new qualified candidates for ministerial appointments.

Moyenii - Minister of Justice
Seyibaale - Minister of ICT

- Office of the President.
Golden City

Greetings MR President,

The non- availability of mentions is higly regretted.

I am glad to have receive an additional two names from you, making a total of four ministerial nominees.
Plenary will begin shortly.
Nominees are advised to adhere strictly to proceedings and instructions that will emanate from the floor of the red chamber.

Extend my Greetings to your team of seasoned professionals.

Kuchikau,
(Deputy President of the senate.)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
SC31:

My day is fine dear,yours?*returns the peck

Concerning him(amodu) just retract the statement you made when you called him an external factor
Bae, Please kindly help me do that. You know I really did not tell him myself. We only had our discussion privately and how it came to his awareness, still remains a mystery to me.

What do you have at home for you baby?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes. One Mikkyboy008 if I remember very well but not really sure of the moniker now though.

I believe if it's correct, he would reply us and tell us what's up with him anywhere he is right now.

Okay! Thanks for the response!

Well, I await his response!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardicted: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good evening my Katerine7 how are you doing. Nkem I have miss you did you miss me too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
kuchikau:

Thank you for having faith in me.
I am humbled.

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
SC31:

Yes dear hope you had a blissful night too
yea babe I had both blissful nyt nd day, hw was ur day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
IghravweIG:

Its an honour sir.
I hereby accept this position of Great honour as the chairman; senate committe on presidential affairs.
Please write to the citizens (aspiring senators), informing them of an extention in date.
Pls write to them in details via the ofice of the Senate President(greatestman).
Due recongniton must be giving to active senators.

Kuchikau,
(Deputy president of the senate)...

Senator IghravweIG... Do the needful.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
CROBBOY:
Good afternoon. I think it will interest some of us to know the meaning of the following:
1. Call-Up Number is a unique number
given to you after succesfully completing
your online registration!
2. Call-Up Letter is a letter that contains
information about your state of service,
the stream you're going with and other
vital details which were provided during
registration
3. Orientation Course is a duration of 3
weeks where corp members are given
trainings both in combat to help in their
respective place of primary assignment
and also skill building oriented trainings.
4. Swearing In is a ceremony held to
begin the service year, it serves as a
ceremony to ''índuct'' the PCMs into CMs
5. Passing Out is the process or ceremony
being observed when Corp Members
complete their service year!
6. Primary Assignment is a place being
assigned to you for your duration of the
service year. A place where you'll serve
your father land, perform selfless service
for the community. It might be working
in a firm, or teaching in a school or
working in the ministry or any other place
you are asked to work
7. Community Development Service is a
service being rendered by corpers to their
immediate society for the betterment of
these communities.
8. SAED this simply means Skill
Acquisition and Entrepreneurship
Development. This is a support system
created to assist corp members with skills
awaiting activation. SAED is about skills
trainings in different skills availble like
tailoring, cosmetology, agro-allied and so
on
9. Relocation/REdeployment: This is the
process where corp members can
relocate/redeploy from where they were
posted due to reasons best known to
them, some reasons are security issues,
marriage and health issues.
this is usually done 3 months after the
orientation excercise has being
conducted.
10. clarion call. This is the selfless call to
serve our father land. Under the sun,
Under the rain.

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/nysc2016serviceyear/?fref=nf
kudos bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mr president sir.
My apologies on not responding to ur mentions as i was unavoidably absent.
Let me also use this medium to congratulate u and the first lady MissEvey on ur union.
Long live Golden city!!!
Cc:
LOGODWHIZ
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
chiefololade:
To the office of the President

CC

Senate President
Deputy Senate President
Senate Congress
Ministers

It is with utmost displeasure that I have to write this letter myself.

Official office holders of this Golden city have woefully failed in respecting our culture and tradition.
Since the inauguration of the executive/senate members, none of them have deem it fit to pay homage to the high King of this noble city.

My office now uses this medium to write the president and all others concerned on the above subject matter to offer a letter of apology within 6 hours of seeing this post.

Furthermore, the president and principal officers of the Senate house are adviced to appoint themselves protocol officers for effective and efficient running of the city.

We must not forget our root, kindly add the traditional office to any event that will take place in this golden city.

Writing this on behalf of me and all the members of the traditional council.

Congratulations on your office, but don't be carried away for the office you are holding is for a fixed duration.

Wishing you all a less stressful tenure.

Signed
chiefololade
High King of Golden City.

Lol! I like the angle you're bringing in to the picture.

Well, before the Presidency consider you worthy of notable attention. You must have made a very big impact on Golden City. That the citizens will be clamoring to have you on board!

You can't just come and expect to be accorded the title!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sent4rina:

My friend im kinda busy these days.

How are you doing?

Good afternoon to the good citizens of Golden City. Hope you are all preparing for marching by march?

#OneLove
hope your tight scheldule is towards d development of our city nd I hope u are takin gud care of my padi, ur beautiful wife rukkyola
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
SC31:

I'll advice you thread softely

Hmm. Nice one!
But your advice is cumbersome and not explanatory enough!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abbie25:

Yes o! For Batch B lolz
chai,,, so we can't see? I miss u oh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Distinguished Senators,
A statement will be released shortly.
please hit the 'like button' if you are good to go.

Kuchikau,

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
CROBBOY:
Good afternoon. I think it will interest some of us to know the meaning of the following:
1. Call-Up Number is a unique number
given to you after succesfully completing
your online registration!
2. Call-Up Letter is a letter that contains
information about your state of service,
the stream you're going with and other
vital details which were provided during
registration
3. Orientation Course is a duration of 3
weeks where corp members are given
trainings both in combat to help in their
respective place of primary assignment
and also skill building oriented trainings.
4. Swearing In is a ceremony held to
begin the service year, it serves as a
ceremony to ''índuct'' the PCMs into CMs
5. Passing Out is the process or ceremony
being observed when Corp Members
complete their service year!
6. Primary Assignment is a place being
assigned to you for your duration of the
service year. A place where you'll serve
your father land, perform selfless service
for the community. It might be working
in a firm, or teaching in a school or
working in the ministry or any other place
you are asked to work
7. Community Development Service is a
service being rendered by corpers to their
immediate society for the betterment of
these communities.
8. SAED this simply means Skill
Acquisition and Entrepreneurship
Development. This is a support system
created to assist corp members with skills
awaiting activation. SAED is about skills
trainings in different skills availble like
tailoring, cosmetology, agro-allied and so
on
9. Relocation/REdeployment: This is the
process where corp members can
relocate/redeploy from where they were
posted due to reasons best known to
them, some reasons are security issues,
marriage and health issues.
this is usually done 3 months after the
orientation excercise has being
conducted.
10. clarion call. This is the selfless call to
serve our father land. Under the sun,
Under the rain.

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/nysc2016serviceyear/?fref=nf

TF?

This was my post on FB!

grin grin grin

Chai!

Cc:kbs468
Amodu
Armynu
Fraiser
Dtobs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
kuchikau:

Greetings MR President,

The non- availability of mentions is higly regretted.

I am glad to have receive an additional two names from you, making a total of four ministerial nominees.
Plenary will begin shortly.
Nominees are advised to adhere strictly to proceedings and instructions that will emanate from the floor of the red chamber.

Extend my Greetings to your team of seasoned professionals.

Kuchikau,
(Deputy President of the senate.)

Okay!

No problem DSP!

Greetings reciprocated!

We hope for urgent attention on the ministerial screening.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
merikims:
yes.
My mind said you are cute, how true is this Aunty?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

Of course yes it will work. As a matter of fact, that was exactly what I used.

Remember, when you are connecting two Data Termination Equipment (DTE) on a Point-to-Point basis, going by standards, Cross-Over is the most suitable cable for the connection.

The reason why your Laptops can also perfectly work with Straight-Through is because of the Auto-Sensing feature which has been integrated to modern day NICs.

Okay na!

No prob!

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.