Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3382596 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

TO:
SENATE PRESIDENT: GREATESTMAN
DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT: KUCKUKau
HEAD OF COMMITTEE ON PRESIDENTIAL AFFAIRS: IGHRAVWEIG
HEAD OF COMMITTEE IN CHARGE OF BOOKMARKING: AMODU
ALL PROTOCOLS DULY OBSERVED.

I am using this MEDIUM to inform this honourable house that due to some unforseen circumstances, i will be replacing one of the ministerial nominees.

I will be replacing the nominated Minister of ICT - Seyibaale with Crobboy!

I am very sorry for any inconvenience(s) caused.

Thanks for your usual cooperation!

PRESIDENT - LOGODWHIZ

CC: VICE PRESIDENT - ARMYNU
ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINSTER OF INFORMATION - KBS468
Duly noted sir.
The modification Would be done.
Cc
Senator Amodu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Samhyme:
Be Informed To gain your exact state of choice, you will have to register precisely on the first day, and as early as possible.... The Website will be opened for registration @ exactly 12:01am (00:01), so if u can register as early as 7 am, u stand a chance of getting your state of choice.Most over populated or 5 star rating states like LAGOS, CALABAR, RIVERS, ABUJA etc would be filled up before 9th. And if u apply in these states afterwards, you are likely to bethrown to other Regions Mostly NORTH.

Stop giving uncooked info.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2016
IghravweIG:

Duly noted sir.
The modification Would be done.
Cc
Senator Amodu

Okay bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2016
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT

TO

HONOURABLE MINISTERIAL NOMINEES

NOTIFICATION OF SCREENING

I am directed to notify and inform you all of your
screening as a minister nominee. In conformity
with the norm and law of the land, it is pertinent
you undergo this screening so as to earn you a
confirmation as a substantive minister of this
great republic.

In consonance with the announcement made by
the Deputy Senate President that screening will
commence 48 hours after the resumption of
plenary, I hereby bring to your notice that Friday
5th of February, 2016 is the set date for the
screening.

The following nominees are hereby notified to
appear at the floor of the Senate at the
appropriated time to them:

Fraiser - Nominee, Minister of Sports and Youth
Development - 10:30am

Shammak - Nominee, Minister of Jokes and
Laughter - 12:00pm.

Dominion92 - Nominee, Minister of Trade and
Investment - 1:30pm

MissOyin - Nominee, Minister of Special Duties

and Pro Non African Relation - 3:00pm.

Moyenii - Nominee, Minister of Justice - 4:30pm

CROBBOY - Nominee, Minister of ICT - 5:30pm

Acquaint yourself with the format of the
screening which will be in this form:

1. Each nominee will be screened at the affixed
time above.

2. You will be notified two (2) hours before your
appearance at the red chamber.

3. You should appear before the senate at exact
time assigned to you and mention all the
senators. Failure to do that is tantamount to
being screened out.

4. You will furnish the Senate with your
educational background(with qualification as the case
maybe).

5. Your manifesto delivered succinctly.
6. Stating of your past and present
achievements.

7. Atleast 5 template of what you will do for the
betterment of this Republic.

8. And must be ready to attend to all questions
presented by the senate.

Thanking you in anticipation for your
cooperation.

Signed:
Distinguish Senator Amodu for the Deputy
Senate President; Kuchikau.

cc:
Greatestman - Senate President
Kuchikau - Deputy Senate President
IghravwelG - Distinguish Senator
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

TO:

I am using this MEDIUM to inform this honourable house that due to some unforseen circumstances, i will be replacing one of the ministerial nominees.

PRESIDENT - LOGODWHIZ

Very well and timely too because I was already thinking of taking him to the Defense Ministry

NOW THE KOKO,

IT'S OFFICIALLY 4 DAYS TO THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR BATCH A 2016 SERVICE YEAR TO BE OBSERVED BETWEEN FEBRUARY 8TH-28TH 2016.

AND.............THE CAMPING, ONLINE PRINTING AND AT SCHOOL COLLECTION OF CALL-UP LETTERS DATE ARE STILL BEING AWAITED.

cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
kbs468
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPos
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Merle
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
Spixytinxy
Missmossy
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
Jimab
mapsmatician
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
ShesAgem
Nony1
Christdonasco
mapsmatician
Abbie25
Oluwanimoduroti1
Princessisabel
nathoneal
Justified19
Serial
abdulmumini60
Beckytee
Mykunlex
Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot
waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100
Oyehomie
Essont
Peterveo
Babalumi
Okitaiji
Kapable75
Olasum
Missprudence
Jombojombo
froshniccur
Emmyviva
Jaloms
Jamesdman
MissOyin
greet66
StarryV
Olatmercy
natty870
Talkingboy
Ojah1
segun5A
Jung
iphemam
Heizenberg
Marcusinah
CaptainKool15
Woke4all
officialEGO
adusco
babz2
budosky
sonymsx16
Sweetyie
Kaywiluv
girlsupersonic
Matthew4u
SimAshley
sadamzy
andersonho
dayowunmi
Alhassanu
Ezechinwa
MisterDemola
Osuagwu4
hardicted
mummysgirl
Teeboy15
Ovipoet
cent91
lad01
Shedrackamarachi
Eduwalter
Omichael0
Bglow002
samam69
jummiekay
Rrankdonga
skinnybleed
ernestereri00
otugbem
kennygee18
samju100
raylord
ejiterib
npn001
Deeaka
biosepeter1
francomekus
chigsboss
Odiagabros
blessu1
Stanee
ngoziigwe
Centk
Chukzyfcb
SC31
Bobsonline
Getikebusy
Munpark
dscript
Chizzycherish
Aghans
Misblah
Joebases
Raymondson
Madamspeaker
Opeyemi224
Prinzey
bulakos25
labienyce
tambivi
Ohiz2007
Opuorudave
bolagabriella
sexysapphire
Enouwem
Olasola
Jhenny
moh85
fabulicious
Laramite
Themmy90
legaxi
oyxah
Asapcymg
Zhul001
gigdfhjjhvc
Katerine
prindu
Vinneyville
Omesbrit
CROBBOY
Fraiser
bunmiann
ABBI
nnadozieopara
Akorangela
debbiesnazzy
tiipie
Rukkyola
RETROSHAWTY
shammak
LauraNicky
omobs
kbmanuel
craziebone
Derel
phinity318
flamingsword1
gracile
Anyi2
hearkenwunmi
dotmaxp
Obajemj
bhankyskillz
lexzzy
Adizsmith
Julidab
onyii255
daudae1
tosinaa
smileeey
Katerine7
qrymz
teeblaze23
hotman0095
Iggyok
Johnklein
undisputedk
eaglevision
PEZMAN
nzeboss
Xhiss
Ofisa247
OmichealO
LordNapier
xpac01
tunex23
Abbeyunique2
gearcoin
Essien7666
handsomejulee
kintomadit

please Note: DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE POST TO AVOID SPAMMING OF MENTIONS,
HOWEVER,

YOU CAN LIKE OR SHARE IT AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE ME A SEPARATE MENTION FOR ANY COMMENT RELATING TO THIS POST IN TERMS OF MISSING OUT ON YOUR MONIKER AND OTHERWISE.

Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chatabdul(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
habib55:
fellow pcms,pls where can i purchase a bullet proof vest because i may need it in camp since i will be choosin jigawa, niger, and borno during registration.tanx

Fairly used or 2nd hand bulletproof?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Osun state is good. I'll pick over the other states. Oyo is ok too, hoping you'll be posted to Ibadan, cause Oyo is more of a village than a city. But Osun is cheaper and more lively compared to Oyo. And its developing steady.

MegaBoolean:

What of Oyo State?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
This isn't true. I've lived in both Osun and Oyo, and I'll pick osun any day any time. Oyo is very dry, and local. Osun is developing better than Oyo is, there's more business opportunities than there is in Oyo. You have to put everything into consideration.
bhankyskillz:

Well oyo isn't that bad. still better than osun. If you want something serious for your nysc and you want to make a career stay away from osun. If you just want to while away time then osun fits that bill. But then again we all have different destinies. But its better to make an informed decision. I feel people should pick states not based on electricity or cheap foodstuffs or accommodation but on more substantial parameters. For we men NYSC is a time to think long term. Can the state in question benefit you career wise, can you also have an impact on your community. Do you plan on whiling away one year and return back home unemployed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
biotechshola:
How abh NIGER? A good place to serve?

Cc:
Kbs468
Honestly I would categorized the 6 other NORTH CENTRAL STATES of NASARAWA, NIGER, KOGI, BENUE, PLATEAU and KWARA as the same in terms of standard of living, accommodation and development National service-wise in exclusion of FCT-Abuja.

However, the Capital Cities of these states and a very few ancient Cities within the states have a lifestyle almost similar to that of Abuja, hence living standards might be on the high side to a CORPS MEMBER in these exclusive areas singled out above, else generally, the rural areas in the 6 states are good for service.

Again the undergraduateship experience relative to high cost of living, accommodation problem and transportation expenses are usually paramount around and within the communities hosting the higher institutions available in each of the states ranging from States, Federal and Private Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education respectively.

Though NASARAWA IS THE ONLY ONE KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN PAYING #5,000 state stipend as the highest because the #6,000 payment by NIGER STATE IS CONFLICTING AROUND THE STATE but with the present problem of nonpayment of salaries by the NASARAWA GOVERNMENT leading to strike action by the state civil servants including that includes my school staff members that almost ruined our mobilization, I am not sure for now if they still pay that there.

But I believe that by the time Mr Olami90 sees this as a B15 CM and in the position to give a first hand experience declaration about NASARAWA would not hesitate to intimate us adequately as I in particular is looking forward to hearing from him again after a long long while now.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkyola:
@jayloms how comes ur not smoking ur cigratte 2nyte? Abi shiga don finish?

Lolz cheesy gave it up temporarily yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
This isn't true. I've lived in both Osun and Oyo, and I'll pick osun any day any time. Oyo is very dry, and local. Osun is developing better than Oyo is, there's more business opportunities than there is in Oyo. You have to put everything into consideration.
Ex Miss A16, why are you bad mouthing my state like this now?

When they say OYO, It doesn't mean Oyo town alone nauw, besides was Osun state not the major underdeveloped zone of OYO that was carved out as a new state in Osun?

Though I may not have stayed much in the West but the Osun itself, After OSHOGBO as per Capital City, ILE IFE because of OAU and Oduduwa connection and ESA OKE may be because of OSCOTECH, what is there in Osun too? Lagos itself still have villages that harbours typical street and the down trodden lifestyle let alone any other state in Nigeria.

Well, this is the little experience of mine while seeking admission around Naija in the days of old
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Make him come downtown, booze and smoke tanda gidigba.

grin maybe I will.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

What he meant to say was that, you must hold cash very well to survive the stress encountered when trying to move into your new PPA.
You know you have to buy things?
And some people are posted to LGs which are kinda far from the state capital. So money spent shuttling btw the two LGs will be high!

And then the uncertainty on when the next allawee will be paid.

He's just trying to create unnecessary fear!
I understand his point tho and I think he has a point. But the way he presented it is not good!

I see ur point sir. Many thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
IghravweIG:

Beautiful piece.

Respect Sire! In short, make a pick among the city's finest liquors and I'll see to it's prompt delivery at your convenience.

How bout a smoke, care for? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
bhankyskillz:

Well oyo isn't that bad. still better than osun. If you want something serious for your nysc and you want to make a career stay away from osun. If you just want to while away time then osun fits that bill. But then again we all have different destinies. But its better to make an informed decision. I feel people should pick states not based on electricity or cheap foodstuffs or accommodation but on more substantial parameters. For we men NYSC is a time to think long term. Can the state in question benefit you career wise, can you also have an impact on your community. Do you plan on whiling away one year and return back home unemployed.

I concur, and that's what most people Dont know.....most people just want to pick states that pay,have good electricity or states close to them etc without putting into consideration long term goals.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:

Sorry pls what are the business opportunities in osun?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Xup guyz...m tinking of picking ONDO. I don't want 2 pass south west bcoz of my professional course n other factors... I nid sumone 2 give me d benefit n d demerit of ONDO state as a corper....

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Honestly I would categorized the 6 other NORTH CENTRAL STATES of NASARAWA, NIGER, KOGI, BENUE, PLATEAU and KWARA as the same in terms of standard of living, accommodation and development National service-wise in exclusion of FCT-Abuja.

However, the Capital Cities of these states and a very few ancient Cities within the states have a lifestyle almost similar to that of Abuja, hence living standards might be on the high side to a CORPS MEMBER in these exclusive areas singled out above, else generally, the rural areas in the 6 states are good for service.

Again the undergraduateship experience relative to high cost of living, accommodation problem and transportation expenses are usually paramount around and within the communities hosting the higher institutions available in each of the states ranging from States, Federal and Private Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education respectively.

Though NASARAWA IS THE ONLY ONE KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN PAYING #5,000 state stipend as the highest because the #6,000 payment by NIGER STATE IS CONFLICTING AROUND THE STATE but with the present problem of nonpayment of salaries by the NASARAWA GOVERNMENT leading to strike action by the state civil servants including that includes my school staff members that almost ruined our mobilization, I am not sure for now if they still pay that there.

But I believe that by the time Mr Olami90 sees this as a B15 CM and in the position to give a first hand experience declaration about NASARAWA would not hesitate to intimate us adequately as I in particular is looking forward to hearing from him again after a long long while now.

I doubt if nassarawa pays
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
kbemanuel:
Xup guyz...m tinking of picking ONDO. I don't want 2 pass south west bcoz of my professional course n other factors... I nid sumone 2 give me d benefit n d demerit of ONDO state as a corper....

Thanks

Ermm sorry its not up to you to state what region you want.....what if nysc decides to give you north?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Ex Miss A16, why are you bad mouthing my state like this now?

When they say OYO, It doesn't mean Oyo town alone nauw, besides was Osun state not the major underdeveloped zone of OYO that was carved out as a new state in Osun?

Though I may not have stayed much in the West but the Osun itself, After OSHOGBO as per Capital City, ILE IFE because of OAU and Oduduwa connection and ESA OKE may be because of OSCOTECH, what is there in Osun too? Lagos itself still have villages that harbours typical street and the down trodden lifestyle let alone any other state in Nigeria.

Well, this is the little experience of mine while seeking admission around Naija in the days of old
even oyo town is better than osogbo(devt wise and standard of living). apart from ife no town in osun fit compare to saki and ogbomosho talkless of ibadan.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
AkSquared:
Even if u purchase a bullet proof vest... I'm sure u can't get a bomb proof vest. Look b4 u leap bro, ur parents still need u alive grin

gringringrin
Such a Wisdom! Is king Solomon your grandfather

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
amodu:

Good morning DG, how are you and your wife
Distinguish senator, I hail you sire....

My lovely Airstarkane is doing fine,she has gone to UK to deliver our first set of twins and d second in this republic!!!!

Justified19, I hail you bro, keep the spirit high...

Abbie25, you re mouthed, i hail you sire
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
IghravweIG:

In agreement to the formats my distinguish colleague have outlined.
All ministerial nominees should please endeavor to cooperate with the senate in carrying out a hitch free screening exercise.
You all have been deem worthy of national service by his Excellency President Logodwhiz.
And as such should repay the honour placed on you by undergoing this excersise in the fulfillment of our constitutional duties.
God bless you all.
NOTE: Crobboy have now been nominated by the President for the ICT Ministry.
Cc:
senator Amodu
I would've love to know when and where this happens
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
i lived in Osun for good 8 years and surveyed the clime. so i know what am talking about. There's nothing developing there. Worker's are suffering. I met corpers who just couldn't wait to end their stay all because they made zero progress. My landlord had to reduce house rent just so some tenants could pay. Osun is more of a village than oyo. Oyo is ten times bigger than osun with better economic opportunities and more industry's to support. But then again every state has its villages and remote areas. But the best of ibadan is ten times better than the best of osogbo there's no argument there. I

oluwafirefunmi:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Osun state is good. I'll pick over the other states. Oyo is ok too, hoping you'll be posted to Ibadan, cause Oyo is more of a village than a city. But Osun is cheaper and more lively compared to Oyo. And its developing steady.

Really osun is cheaper than Oyo,now that's a first
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
sad crobboy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
i lived in Osun for good 8 years and surveyed the clime. so i know what am talking about. There's nothing developing there. Worker's are suffering. I met corpers who just couldn't wait to end their stay all because they made zero progress. My landlord had to reduce house rent just so some tenants could pay. Osun is more of a village than oyo. Oyo is ten times bigger than osun with better economic opportunities and more industry's to support. But then again every state has its villages and remote areas. But the best of ibadan is ten times better than the best of osogbo there's no argument there. Feel free to mention the booming businesses in osun. as for fun? dont go there. how many fun spots exist in osuns stronghold. Am sure oyo people will fault you there. @phoebe you lived in both states. Defend your homeland.

oluwafirefunmi:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

TO:

PRESIDENT - LOGODWHIZ

To show how inactive that ministry has been, here I am wondering and asking of there was ever any minister for such office.... I think this is timely and welcomed... Crobboy will do very well in that ministry...

My apologies as well for not being very active of late, as I was on an official assignment outsidr this city.... As you all must have noticed that my swthrt dominion92 has not really contributed much of late. Just as kbs468 has said we are concentrating a bit on the family personal business to meet the demands of our esteem customers who will be buying some camp items from the dominated Shopping mall owned by myself and my lovely wife dominion92.... Don't forget to place your orders with us..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

TO:

PRESIDENT - LOGODWHIZ

As much as I would appreciate this Ministerial Nomination, I would like to know the reasons for the replacement.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
bolagabriella:

No i dnt buh i plan on going to check it out wen ny bro comes arnd dis week
Alright dear,thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well, this is your opinion. I voiced mine also. Its not about how big the state is. That's the best of Ibadan, you didn't mention the villages in Oyo. Ibadan is probably the only developed part of Oyo, which is still very dry. So many companies are running to Osun state now to start branches cause its developing steady. The one of landlords reducing rent, this is the first. Cause houses are cheap. And you have to pay just once. Oshogbo is the most expensive, and youll get an apartment for 80k. Places like Ede, you'll get for as low as 30k
bhankyskillz:

i lived in Osun for good 8 years and surveyed the clime. so i know what am talking about. There's nothing developing there. Worker's are suffering. I met corpers who just couldn't wait to end their stay all because they made zero progress. My landlord had to reduce house rent just so some tenants could pay. Osun is more of a village than oyo. Oyo is ten times bigger than osun with better economic opportunities and more industry's to support. But then again every state has its villages and remote areas. But the best of ibadan is ten times better than the best of osogbo there's no argument there. I

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
DTOBS:

Distinguish senator, I hail you sire....

My lovely Airstarkane is doing fine,she has gone to UK to deliver our first set of twins and d second in this republic!!!!

Justified19, I hail you bro, keep the spirit high...

Abbie25, you re mouthed, i hail you
sire

Pfttt sire! cheesy DTOBS she's a ma'am not a sire Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.