Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3427182 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

*#Phone Ringing and Ringing and Ringging#*
She isn't picking my calls Something is wrong somewhere.

*Thinking in my heart* Could she be with..... No No No. Not to think of it. MY QUEEN IS FAITHFUL.

Let me drop a message...*Login in to GMAIL and SKYPE*
ehya! I just de pity ur wife.she no get head 4 beta husband.She has really bin tru alot.Na nw u jst dey com.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

Oh my oga at the top. That is why as my oga you will always remain my oga.

Thank you Sir for the Blessing. I can now start thinking of giving my Love (SC31) a pregnancy.

Which pregnancy, we should better wait till you're done with your politics......only me cannot be staying at home with any pregnancy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

thank u jare switheart.we dat we hav plenty big big television in our house

Dnt mind dat yeye guy jare.. Tel him say na 4D-Tv we get 4 awa house..

Btw, pm me ur number.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good evening golden city peeps, i tot i should introduce this game that has been trending for a while. it's called kill, shag and marry. so i would mention 3 monikers and you would point out who you would kill, shag or marry among them. for example if i put up missoyin, rukkyola and sc31 and i wanna play. i would marry missoyin, shag sc31 and kill rukkyola. so are you guys interested?
lol! u dey craze o.ashey u sef folo drink ogogoro dis nyt.na u dem go kil no b me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
IghravweIG:
LETTER ADDRESSED TO THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT:
Distinguish Senator Kuchikau Sir.

The below names of nominees whose names have now been withdraw from the the official filed list of ministerial nominees to be screened, friday the 5th of febuary 2016 were hitherto modified and added to the first list I forwarded to your esteem office.
The names are:
Fraiser - Nominee, Minister of Sports and Youth
Development

Shammak - Nominee, Minister of Jokes and
Laughter.

I want to believe that it may have been negligence on the part of your personal assitants that these names were not edited and therefore not compiled to the original list.
I recieved a letter not too long ago from the president asking to know why the names were withdraw.
I now want to believe that this can be sorted out quickly and the list reajusted.

Thanks.
Sign:
Senator IghravweIG
Cc
Kuchikau (Deputy senate president)

Noted.

Distinguished senator Amodu,
postpone their screening by 48 hrs to allow time for other oversight functions.

Those who fail to honour their designated time, dates and failed to mention the names of APPROVED senators is deemed disqualified.

What happens to my earlier instructions...senator IghravweIG
Kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

I see! It is really d best indeed.ur shammak wey we no c im brklight 4 hea.He just abandone u kip 4 ur twin fraiser make una de take care ov una sef.
hmmm mind ursef o, abi wetin concern u wit our family matter? Fraih na my twin sis nd Shammak na my inlaw, no body can com btw us, abi i no fit take care of my sis again

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good evening golden city peeps, i tot i should introduce this game that has been trending for a while. it's called kill, shag and marry. so i would mention 3 monikers and you would point out who you would kill, shag or marry among them. for example if i put up missoyin, rukkyola and sc31 and i wanna play. i would marry missoyin, shag sc31 and kill rukkyola. so are you guys interested?
undecided shoo why you no come put your babe na,no let my bae hear o before e think say we dey do underg things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
SC31:

Which pregnancy, we should better wait till you're done with your politics......only me cannot be staying at home with any pregnancy
*Attending to an International Client I've been expecting for 3 years now. Baby, Please hold on for 15 Minutes.
Love You...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sent4rina:

So u dnt trust me abi? Okay o, i no go talk.
ah sweet heart i trust u o.I was just playin ni fa.I blived he was goin 2 betray u dah was y o so dah i can quickly report him 2 u. U knw i love u more than my life sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Feeling elated and excited as my birthday is knocking...
A day that is second to none
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

*Attending to an International Client I've been expecting for 3 years now. Baby, Please hold on for 15 Minutes.
Love You...
Chain which kain life be this,see as I dey share my husband with international client.......
Rukkyola oooooo abeg gimme that efo wet you use for sent4rina make I use am for this my husband before e go turn to kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
SC31:
Good night everybody lemme go and wallow in my loneliness since my bae(crobboy) has decide not to come home for the past 2 days because of his political ambitions embarassed .....

Rukkyola shebi you no wan show me how to get liver take borrow boo,no wahala one day you go talk say make i help you do something and na me go dey laugh last
dont mind crobboy, hin no b man enough dat is why hin no fit balance politics wit home affairs. We shall see some ministerial nominee dat still dey do well for house **inside my mind** dont let me mention my name so dat e no go b lyk say i dey praise my self
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

ah sweet heart i trust u o.I was just playin ni fa.I blived he was goin 2 betray u dah was y o so dah i can quickly report him 2 u. U knw i love u more than my life sef

You jux dey make me laff. U are too smart whalai.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
SC31:

undecided shoo why you no come put your babe na,no let my bae hear o before e think say we dey do underg things
nah game, that's why i put her so i wont be partial in ma judgement.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
amodu:
Feeling elated and excited as my birthday is knocking...

A day that is second to none
Yayy,so how's it going to be na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
kuchikau:

Noted.

Distinguished senator Amodu

Those who fail to honour their designated time, dates and failed to mention the names of APPROVED senators is deemed disqualified.

Kuchikau
I will see to it soon, Sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sent4rina:

Lol.. Naughty friend. I pity ur flirting life around my rukkyola o, cos i no dey joke wit my property(esp my woman)..
chai dont tell me u dont trust ur most faithful friend anymore...sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fraiser:
LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT
Mr President sir, I wish to call your attention to the recent press release from the senate signed by distinguished senator amodu which shows that my name and the name of my inlaw sharmack has been ambigously removed at the eleventh hour from the list of designated ministers to be screen on the floor of the national assembly tomorrow the 5th of february 2015. This development has indeed generated series of controversy among our constituents and the citizens of this city in general. With all due respect sir, I wish to advise you to utilise every modalities within your capacity as the grand commander of this city to ensure that the senate stand down on the schelduled screening pending the time our petition will be looked into in order to forestall any break down of law and order by our teaming supporter. I sincerely anticipate your prompt consideration of this petition sir.
Yours faithfully
Faiser
cc
greatestman
kuchikau
amodu.
IgrawvG
kbs468

Senator Amodu,
senator IghravweIG
Take note of the above and bring to my Memory the above during his screening process.

Treat as urgent!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
SC31:

Chain which kain life be this,see as I dey share my husband with international client.......
Rukkyola oooooo abeg gimme that efo wet you use for sent4rina make I use am for this my husband before e go turn to kbs468
oya take *gives her juju tied in black and red cloth* u go just put am 4 under pillow 4 am if wan slip dis nyt.B4 2moro u go c say e don already die.Na 2 dey joli ur life na im go remain 4 u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
SC31:

Abeg no dey blackmail my queen, na natural love dey shark me like ogogoro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

lol! u dey craze o.ashey u sef folo drink ogogoro dis nyt.na u dem go kil no b me
Lol. nah game o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=IghravweIG post=42628011][/quote]
lol..na fud tns ooo...tnk..me happy to b bak into d city....o boi farm work no b child play o.....city is better
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
I smell 1000pages b4 Monday... nice one y"all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Lol. nah game o
wch kain lyf threatenin game b dah one.Make i play game wit u 2?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oyehomie:

lol..na fud tns ooo...tnk..me happy to b bak into d city....o boi farm work no b child play o.....city is better
Na So la.
Work for money nor b Joke.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

oya take *gives her juju tied in black and red cloth* u go just put am 4 under pillow 4 am if wan slip dis nyt.B4 2moro u go c say e don already die.Na 2 dey joli ur life na im go remain 4 u
Ahan which kain thing be that na,I still love my baby well well e never reach that level
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BROTHER!
Hahah..u can say dat again.....Same tu u jawe....no mind m....we noo chop for service....? na him i dey du for farm o...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

na tru u talk fa.The guy just dey disappear anyhw.Pls tel me d trut i knw u ar his best friend so u shud knw,my sent4rina get wife 4 outside dis city?
e never get anyone o bur e b lyk say i dey suspect his secratary for office sha...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sent4rina:

Abeg no dey blackmail my queen, na natural love dey shark me like ogogoro.
Chai dey there make she dey rub your head, natural love kor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fraiser:
chai dont tell me u dont trust ur most faithful friend anymore...sad

i trust u na buh i jux dey remind u jux incase u wan go astray ni o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
IghravweIG:
Na So la. Work for money nor b Joke.
Lol...I'm not working for money o....hw i go dey work for money
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
kuchikau:

Noted.

Distinguished senator Amodu,

Kuchikau
But would the others be screened as scheduled tommorrow sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.