Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3423004 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2016
ayosco2008:

This particular theory about spreading PCM of a particular EQUALLY across the camps, I seriously doubt it... In b15 batch, 60 PERCENT of MY SCHOOL MATES GOT NORTH.. And LET'S SAY OUT OF THE 60 PERCENT THAT GOT NORTH, HALF OF US GOT TARABA..... SCHOOL is UNIOSUN. So I seriously doubt that theory. What I know is that u can get any state. No mata how many of ur school peeps are in that state. My view dou
Bros, your submission above is COMPLETELY and I REPEAT, COMPLETELY FAULTY simply because

1. You did not give us the exact quota in terms of a CONCRET NUMBER given to your school

2. since no specific number, how did you come about 60%

3. You said NORTH, so NYSC people are so foolish that they don't know that North constitute 20 states including FCT to have given 30% of UNIOSUN to TARABA alone and the remainder of 30% to 19 other Northern states.

4. Infact, You even said 'In b15 batch, 60 percent of my School mates got North.. And let's SAY out of the 60 percent that got North, Half of us got Taraba' which simply means, YOUR CONCLUSION IS NOT BACKED BY FACTS AND FIGURES.

Modified:

Let me briefly let you into what I intended hearing from you thus:

In my school, last year, or for Batch B15 to be precise, 2000 was the quota given to us BUT MY SCHOOL REFUSED TO COMPLETE THE NUMBER BY ONLY OPTING TO MOBILISED ONLY PCMS WITH Year 09 JAMB ADMISSION NUMBERS INCLUDING THE AWAITING LIST CANDIDATES FROM A15 AND C14 AS WELL AS THOSE WHO HAD 1ST, 2ND OR SESSIONAL SPILL OVER WITH US THE year 10 JAMB ADMISSION NUMBERS even when our results were ready.

And this Batch A16, 2500 has been allotted as quota because in the history of the school, our Set is the most populated with a close figure of 5,000 that actually graduated b4 our immediate successors overtook us in the total on admission during entry level and surely a higher number are poised to graduate and get set for mobilisation while others reduced in numbers which accounted for the suspension of the VC by the STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY LATE LAST YEAR BECAUSE MOST OF THE INDIGENES COULDN'T SECURE ADMISSION SUBSEQUENTLY.

Again, MissOyin made me to understand that 500 was alloted her University for B15 but 200 of them graduated and only 50 were mobilised from her set while excluding her for no reason since the quota was not even met because 300 were actually mobililised.

MissOyin, pls come and clarify this figures because I believe that I stand to be corrected on my the figures I gave about your school above.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Kbs468:

Bros, your submission above is COMPLETELY and I REPEAT, COMPLETELY FAULTY simply because

1. You did not give us the exact quota in terms of a CONCRET NUMBER given to your school

3. You said NORTH, so NYSC people are so foolish that they don't know that North constitute 26 states including FCT to have given 30% of UNIOSUN to TARABA alone and the remainder of 30% to 25 other Northern states.

4. Infact, You even said 'In b15 batch, 60 percent of my School mates got North.. And let's SAY out of the 60 percent that got North, Half of us got Taraba' which simply means, YOUR CONCLUSION IS NOT BACKED BY FACTS AND FIGURES.

make money from home while u wait for ur posting....its entirely
free with no stress involved...u cn make up to 20000 weekly...all
u need do is whatsapp 07019736145.wud hv shared d strategy here
but i need serious minded people...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
Beckytee:
hmmmmmm! gud morning. how was your night
it was great. how was yours?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Kbs468:

3. You said NORTH, so NYSC people are so foolish that they don't know that North constitute 26 states including FCT to have given 30% of UNIOSUN to TARABA alone and the remainder of 30% to 25 other Northern states.

chai, see statistic talk. make i dey observe while sipping my Bottle of orijin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Fellow PCMs I greet you all oooo.....

Please let's continue to pray that the Lord meet the heart of anybody at NYSC hellbent in seing us old for house....grin

To all the mention, I apologise for not replying,not my fault oooo.

Spixytnxy love,I've missed you like kilode....

I've been seing someone terrorising dis place, rukyola (am not sure I got that right tho), that gal needs more of osogbo weed!grin

see you guys later....

I goooooooooooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2016
spixytinxy:
chai amodu dey deny am ooooo, no b u say SheriffRoyale abi wetin u call am

Haha, you asked where my birthday bash will take place and I said SheriffRoyale. #That's all .....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2016
spixytinxy:
chai amodu, na me finish like dis, wetin come out frm d koko ooo

The ibeji now grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2016
spixytinxy:
how many times she wan b miss A16, she was miss16 during IghravweIG tenure

That has been ameended, it is Fraih.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2016
ayosco2008:

Where will u be watching the match? Let's find a nice place around our area to watch it!!

If Justified10 catch you, my hand no dey dia ooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

U na boss. Ride on!
Mr President some people in this city are wicked oh! they don't really want me to posses my possession.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkyola:
Oga amodu u sef folo read QUEEN PRIMIER abi wetin b d name.U go knw book bdat o.Dis 1 wey u just dey GO OFF upandan.
*Dah person wey dey wait 4 me 4 2days,kindly 4ward ur msg tru my sent4rina
*Oluwafirefumi,i don 4get wetin u talk o wey make ur name dey list no 4get sey my own name 2 dey dea 'NA because d tin no makesense 'NO VEX O'
*Make una help me fyn my former love o Kbs468 e b lyk sey e don loss
*pressy,continue givin approval o,no go find ur pregnant wife
.*Fraih c me 4 hea o.I no knw y u dey fynd me upandan
*LogoDWhiz i wan knw hw my mata take get as e b o
*justified after all d sufa wey i don do 4 u,u stil dey go find anoda love wey dey watch match upandan,if she no get ur tym '0Y0' is ur case o no come meet again o
*Fraiser hw u dey?
*e b lyk sey my sent4rina 2 don folo loss 4 hea
*sc31 since u sabi sey u get godfather y u com meet me 4 advice wen u knw sey u no go folo am.OYO is ur case if u get any future problem
*FOR marriage,love,argue,fyt,play,romance,juju and other advise kindly QUOTE me,N50 naira per service,i gaz 2 make smal money b4 service.
THANK U & 1 LOVE!

What do you expect

We might be old but small small go remain.

Rukayah mo gbedi fun e oooo, you dey talk fa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
IghravweIG:

Mr Sirguy542.
Just write a letter indicating your interst to the office of the Deputy senate president. (Kachikau)
Make sure you give due recongniton to other distinguished senators.
Thanks.
Sign:
Senator IghravweIG.
I don't want to b a senator again. I have decided to use my village juju to achieve my major aim in this city rather than the legislators.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
(
sirguy542:

I don't want to b a senator again. I have decided to use my village juju to achieve my major aim in this city rather than the legislators.
Lol.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
sirguy542:

Mr President some people in this city are wicked oh! they don't really want me to posses my possession.

Eyah! Sorry bro!

Just don't mind them and possess your possession
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Sent4rina:

Pls remember to branch hospital buy wheelchair join o. Ur possession dey await u big time.

My rukkyola is 4 me nd me alone... Guys keep off.
me & you who first see rukky sef? just because I was consulting my god since seeking for clarity & just yesterday my god spoke to me & said sirguy rukky is the one . Sent4rina U better ask your god to reveal your real wife to you before all the girls here go marry finish.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkyola:

'OYO' is ur case if my sent4rina do back 2 sender 2 u.OYA PAY ME MY N50.
back 2 sender ke... who give him power cos I know say power wee people dey collect for air him no get the one wee even dey for water him no get even d cheapest one wee dey for d land him dey march him no get. so how e go take do d back to sender?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1captain: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please try to also read, before leaving for camp; The Final corper's tale: https://www.nairaland.com/2910536/fina-tale-corper-t.i.a
It is a must read.After reading share and drop your recommendations

1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eunicejoe11: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
how is the registration gonna be today
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Fraih post=42693833] What was it you were thinking [/quote Babe dat one don pass even me no fit remember what I was thinking then.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Eyah! Sorry bro!

Just don't mind them and possess your possession
Mr President my main Man that's why I like you even if I commit treason you still b my major supporter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dyazeez(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
is the registration starting today or tomorrow?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
bolagabriella:

Really?
Where...wld lk to check it out

At Mowe main market,that otunba gbenga building opposite baale,another one near garden chicken at Mowe too close to aitel office and another one at opic road shasha.....could give you the first guy's number tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dyazeez:
is the registration starting today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
These three states selection thing is stylishly annoying o undecided

Anyway I've changed my choices again grin

Oyo
Abuja
Cross River or Akwa Ibom (still haven't decided) cheesy

Most preferred: whichever one is fine jare undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
To all my fellow nairabet & bet9ja lover's in this city pls don't allow Manchester united last win to deceive you oh! if you must place your money on them pls give them two goals advantage because they no sabi anything again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

stupidity comes naturally to some peeps. it can't be helped.
I'm telling you,its like they were born with it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
sirguy542:

Mr President my main Man that's why I like you even if I commit treason you still b my major supporter.

Treason against who?
Hehehe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Treason against who? Hehehe
The city of course.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Happy sunday to evry beautiful citizen of da golden city,may God's infinite mercies continues to cascade upon y'all.dnt wanna reply all the mentions one by one,bt special recognition goes to LogoDwhiz,Kbs,Fraih,amodu nd dis ruky(elenu mari maso) lol. Nd to evry1 for caring for ur MR 16,I am back and better

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkyola:

abeg call me make we folo go 2geda o me sef 1 register,shebi u knw sey i no sabi buk so dah u go fit guide me.Na play,play,play mode i dey since al dis days fa.I no dey 2 concentrate 4 'NYSC RELATED MATA'.
I no wan go do rubbish mistake wey go make d 'j' dey laff me 4 hea
Why e be say na him you wan follow go register,sent4rina,fraiser or the latest guy sirguy no dey there angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkyola:

abeg call me make we folo go 2geda o me sef 1 register,shebi u knw sey i no sabi buk so dah u go fit guide me.Na play,play,play mode i dey since al dis days fa.I no dey 2 concentrate 4 'NYSC RELATED MATA'.
I no wan go do rubbish mistake wey go make d 'j' dey laff me 4 hea
Why e be say na him you wan follow go register,sent4rina,fraiser or the latest guy sirguy542 no dey there angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omolola1:
These three states selection thing is stylishly annoying o undecided

Anyway I've changed my choices again grin

Oyo
Abuja
Cross River or Akwa Ibom (still haven't decided) cheesy

Most preferred: whichever one is fine jare undecided

Nice one!

Since you're okay with anyone. Then I don't have anything more to say!

You can go with with Cross River tho!

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.