Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,591 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426856 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2016
thanks dear
CROBBOY:

Happy birthday Dear. Wishing you the best of your expectations!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Nice one there my friend... one yarinya for you

jubrealguy:
As we all know, Lagos, a former capital of Nigeria is a very densely populated State bounded by Ogun state in the north and east, the Republic of Benin in the West and the Atlantic ocean in the south. Having one of the busiest ports in the continent, the presence of so many multibillion naira companies ranging from the oil/gas companies to construction and manufacturing companies, the presence of five star hotels and a good transportation network makes lagos the economic nerve centre of Nigeria.

Lagos state can be divided into five administrative regions; IBILE (Ikorodu, Badagry, Ikeja, Lagos and Epe division) and 20 local governments area; Alimosho (largest), Amuwo-Odofin, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Apapa, Agege, Badagry, Epe, Surulere, Mushin, Oshodi-Isolo, Ikorodu, Somolu, Kosofe, Eti Osa, Ikeja, Ifako-Ijaiye, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland and Ojo. In order not to drift away from what's really needed, I'll try to be very brief and precise.

Of all the aforementioned local government areas, Epe is one place I wouldn't want a PCM to go, EPE is so dry and i wonder why it wasn't carved into ogun state, the main occupation in this region are farming, petty trading and fishing due to its proximity to water bodies, power supply is not epileptic but ZERO. Most hinterlands in Lagos are in EPE, from ketu-ejinrin, ilara, ibonwon, odo-iragushi, igboye, mojoda etc, the positives that can be drawn from this particular place is the very low cost of living, the availability of the best garri u can ever taste and a very quiet and serene environment. I schooled in this place for 6yrs (boarding school tho) and it's where I hail from so i know what I'm saying. Ibeju lekki is a closer local government to Epe, better but still developing

Lagos Island and eti osa local government, aside from being surrounded by water, are the exact opposite of Epe. These areas house headquarters of top banks in the country, chevron, Arab contractors and so many many construction companies, 5 star hotels, expensive clubs, beaches. Plenty plenty enjoyments and beautiful memories awaits you if you have real money to spend as everything here is very expensive and on the high side, this is where you find most celebrities living and the high and the mighty of our society. The positives; get posted to one of this firms and work as hard as u can (yes hardwork still pays) and u can be retained by this mega companies.

Ikeja being the capital is a very expensive place to live in also, mega hotels like sheraton and so many clubs, trust me,this place is Igbaladun too if you have your money (remember ur 19,800 is nt money) as a CM, I'd love to be posted here cos everywhere is just so full of government parastatals, from courts, police stations, army barracks to secretariats (who doesn't like govt job) and also ikeja houses the ever mighty computer village (every electonics, phones and other gadgets can be fixed here, they want to fix u sef if it were possible)

Places like Oshodi-Isolo, Somolu, Agege, Ifako ijaiye, Ojo, Amuwo odofin(Lagos owners, they claim) kosofe, Mushin, ajeromi ifelodun, Surulere (another mini ikeja), Ikorodu (developing with godspeed), Alimosho are just there, moderately expensive and so much fun are there too. Badagry is not too far from Epe in terms of livelihood but it's closer to the border, foods are cheap here too. Apapa is also a good place to be and it's a place where manual labour thrives, there is money in apapa if u r strong enough to work.

I can't really say much about the business part but I know everything sells in lagos, interpersonal relationships and hardwork is key to living well in lagos.

NB: if u find urself walking the streets of mushin and oshodi, don't just trust the man beside u....even as a MUSHIN boy, somebody shook my hands in oshodi and said up man u, before i know it, my galaxy s5 was gone......owo oniru, owo oniyo.

LAGOS FOR ALL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2016
justified10:
naso o. pple no wan knw weda na 1min u take do am, they expect much from u..especially family and friends
yeaa true talk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2016
hi guys, just came to wish you all well...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Fireandice:
happy birthday to me and my twin sis......
Happy birthday to the amiable twins fireandice and earthandair. May God continue to bless your family. enjoy your day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

Alright noted brother.

I HEREBY STAND TO APOLOGISE FOR ANY HUMILIATION I MAY HAVE CAUSED ON ANYONE - DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY - WITH MY CONSISTENT ACT AS STATED ABOVE. I GREATLY UNDERSTAND THAT AS MUCH AS THOSE MY ACTS OF MOTIVATION MAY BE A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION FOR SOME INTO ACTION, IT STILL REMAINS GREAT TURN OFF FOR OTHERS WHOSE ENVIRONMENTS DO NOT PROVIDES SUITABLE PLATFORMS TO LEVERAGE ON. I IMPLORE THE LATER SET OF PEOPLE TO BARE WITH ME. INSPIRING PEOPLE FOR GREATNESS IS ONE OF THE THINGS I DO FOR A LIVING.

As a point worthy of note, usually I try very much to introduce some things ONLY when I perceive discussion demands them like the quotation below:

Thanks for your Usual Understanding and Cooperation!

But brother, we are yet to benefit from your contribution to the discuss at hand. Please your little contribution - even if its just a PARAGRAPH - will do.

Thanks!

#OneLove!
Thanks for your maturity bro. I just saw kbs468 's post. I will respond to it ASAP.
Good morning and have a fruitful day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2016
I'd luv 2 write abt my state DELTA buh i dnt knw hw 2 speak english... i cant type epistles.... Nd i'm avin a feeling it may nt b needed sef... Lemme leave it to all dos dat enta klas to write oo... Mi na window i sit down
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2016
tuffpivot:
I'd luv 2 write abt my state DELTA buh i dnt knw hw 2 speak english... i cant type epistles.... Nd i'm avin a feeling it may nt b needed sef... Lemme leave it to all dos dat enta klas to write oo... Mi na window i sit down

Just KISS it!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2016
sirguy542:

Did u travel without his consent cos he has been looking for u since.. Anyway welcome back....
thanks dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Merikims!!!

You travelled without telling me..

And then you mismamaged the funds allocated to your office..

I'll make sure there is no allocation for your office in this budget..
for ur mind...try am.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
thanks dear, PS (earthandair) am making sure she use that moniker if she ever thinks of joining nairaland lol
Abbeyunique2:

Happy birthday to the amiable twins fireandice and earthandair. May God continue to bless your family. enjoy your day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2016
jaybiz007:

Thanks for your maturity bro. I just saw kbs468 's post. I will respond to it ASAP.
Good morning and have a fruitful day ahead.
Have a great day too friend.

However, we are still waiting for your contributions!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Brimmie:

Jus there.. Market no move! sad
I dey Cover Events (Photo & Video).. Just in case! wink
In case of what hun?Big head...Well eventz no dey ground for now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Brimmie:
smiley
[size=20]iAmBibi Hooks iAmBrimmie[/size]
Lmao.....Hookz you sed.....Hmmmm shouting Jubreal's name
J---ubrea---l
J---uu----brea----l
U see wetin I dey see so?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2016
justified10:
really trying to understand your question...

if u mean what hapns to union workers after being scrapped...here is my answer;

they have to undergo "compuslroy rehabilitation" for dem to b useful for demsefs and d society.

this days, smoking, excessive drinking, ruggedity level and thugery are d criteria for one to become a union worker.

actually, d nurtw doesne necessarily have to be scrapped cos it generates revenue... but union workers can be forced to undergo special skills/training before being employed... it should be made to look like "FRSC" etc..

I got it.

Great thought though undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Fireandice:
thanks dear, PS (earthandair) am making sure she use that moniker if she ever thinks of joining nairaland lol
you welcome. an uploaded selfie of both of you would be appreciated though
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Gosj01:

Just KISS it!
my broda i dnt understand ooo.... Elaborate pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

I absolutely share in your concerns of getting series of frustrations resulting from NYSC's inconsistent nature. I even appreciate your willingness to make productive use of your available time by getting involved in some productive venture. More grease to your elbow Dearie!

However, some of us that seem to look consistent here are HEAVILY working as well (In my own case, I work at least 9 hours a day). Its all about time management babe (and believe me when I say this is the real life after school).

[size=13pt]There are a lot of silent observers who get inspired as a result of your contributions and commitment. Do not betray them Dear.[/size]

Hmmm thanks bobo, ofcourse I wnt betray dem.....It's fyn hun (all is well)....So ao are yu doing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
I share in your opinion that it doesn't have to be scrapped and it generates revenue, to buttress your point, most of our transport workers(drivers and conductors to be precise) are uneducated, uncivilised.....most of them from the deep hinterlands in the southwest are rugged, thuggish, obstinate and at times vicious, and how do we get these people to pay their taxes, generate revenues from them, I guess it's a case of using their likes on them. An educated person can't walk up to this people asking for money, he might be killed with his well knotted tie. Scrapping them (Union workers aka agbero) off the road only aggravates the unemployment situation of the country, thereby throwing our safety into the wind
u are right bro...

seriously, a lot is wrong with this country...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Qutyjoice:

J---ubrea---l

J---uu----brea----l

I see am na........cud remember vividly when nigga was drunk in lust with chisophia, prompting him to say my own iambibi is not in any way pretty now nigga b having a very unrealistic dream of hooking up with my own queen destroying a conjugal bliss, just leave am first, jack daniels still dey help me design the bottle i wan forget inside hin head. Good morning beautiful, how was ur night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
.......Brimmieee oo.... * runs out of thread*...

You're beautiful! sad

CROBBOY:

Like play like play this [size=15pt]iambibi[/size] make SENSE O shocked shocked shocked

no no no no no, I go start to reason her matter, not witstanding the consequencies. This MUMY-WATER must be mine grin grin grin

Bros, the babe fine!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Qutyjoice:

J---ubrea---l
J---uu----brea----l
Na when you turn Basketmouth? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2016
tongue
jubrealguy:
I see am na........cud remember vividly when nigga was drunk in lust with chisophia, prompting him to say my own iambibi is not in any way pretty now nigga b having a very unrealistic dream of hooking up with my own queen destroying a conjugal bliss, just leave am first, jack daniels still dey help me design the bottle i wan forget inside hin head. Good morning beautiful, how was ur night?

Nope let's do the table again.....

Qutyjoice-----> Chisophia-----> Iambibi.........And d rest.

Woh Mr Brimmie yu better run for your life, jubrealguy no dey joke wen it comz to Iambibi o...I don talk my own finish...

A.m Jawie paddy Ijebu
tongue
jubrealguy:

Nope let's do the table again.....

Qutyjoice-----> Chisophia-----> Iambibi.........And d rest.

Woh Mr Brimmie yu better run for your life, jubrealguy no dey joke wen it comz to Iambibi o...I don talk my own finish...

A.m Jawie paddy Ijebu(tongue out), was fyn n yurs ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Brimmie:

You're beautiful! sad

Bros, the babe fine!
Ah!! Jesus is Lord....Even @Crobboy.....WAtching yu both in 3D cam
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
As we all know, Lagos, a former capital of Nigeria is a very densely populated State bounded by Ogun state in the north and east, the Republic of Benin in the West and the Atlantic ocean in the south. Having one of the busiest ports in the continent, the presence of so many multibillion naira companies ranging from the oil/gas companies to construction and manufacturing companies, the presence of five star hotels and a good transportation network makes lagos the economic nerve centre of Nigeria.

Lagos state can be divided into five administrative regions; IBILE (Ikorodu, Badagry, Ikeja, Lagos and Epe division) and 20 local governments area; Alimosho (largest), Amuwo-Odofin, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Apapa, Agege, Badagry, Epe, Surulere, Mushin, Oshodi-Isolo, Ikorodu, Somolu, Kosofe, Eti Osa, Ikeja, Ifako-Ijaiye, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland and Ojo. In order not to drift away from what's really needed, I'll try to be very brief and precise.

Of all the aforementioned local government areas, Epe is one place I wouldn't want a PCM to go, EPE is so dry and i wonder why it wasn't carved into ogun state, the main occupation in this region are farming, petty trading and fishing due to its proximity to water bodies, power supply is not epileptic but ZERO. Most hinterlands in Lagos are in EPE, from ketu-ejinrin, ilara, ibonwon, odo-iragushi, igboye, mojoda etc, the positives that can be drawn from this particular place is the very low cost of living, the availability of the best garri u can ever taste and a very quiet and serene environment. I schooled in this place for 6yrs (boarding school tho) and it's where I hail from so i know what I'm saying. Ibeju lekki is a closer local government to Epe, better but still developing

Lagos Island and eti osa local government, aside from being surrounded by water, are the exact opposite of Epe. These areas house headquarters of top banks in the country, chevron, Arab contractors and so many many construction companies, 5 star hotels, expensive clubs, beaches. Plenty plenty enjoyments and beautiful memories awaits you if you have real money to spend as everything here is very expensive and on the high side, this is where you find most celebrities living and the high and the mighty of our society. The positives; get posted to one of this firms and work as hard as u can (yes hardwork still pays) and u can be retained by this mega companies.

Ikeja being the capital is a very expensive place to live in also, mega hotels like sheraton and so many clubs, trust me,this place is Igbaladun too if you have your money (remember ur 19,800 is nt money) as a CM, I'd love to be posted here cos everywhere is just so full of government parastatals, from courts, police stations, army barracks to secretariats (who doesn't like govt job) and also ikeja houses the ever mighty computer village (every electonics, phones and other gadgets can be fixed here, they want to fix u sef if it were possible)

Places like Oshodi-Isolo, Somolu, Agege, Ifako ijaiye, Ojo, Amuwo odofin(Lagos owners, they claim) kosofe, Mushin, ajeromi ifelodun, Surulere (another mini ikeja), Ikorodu (developing with godspeed), Alimosho are just there, moderately expensive and so much fun are there too. Badagry is not too far from Epe in terms of livelihood but it's closer to the border, foods are cheap here too. Apapa is also a good place to be and it's a place where manual labour thrives, there is money in apapa if u r strong enough to work.

I can't really say much about the business part but I know everything sells in lagos, interpersonal relationships and hardwork is key to living well in lagos.

NB: if u find urself walking the streets of mushin and oshodi, don't just trust the man beside u....even as a MUSHIN boy, somebody shook my hands in oshodi and said up man u, before i know it, my galaxy s5 was gone......owo oniru, owo oniyo.

LAGOS FOR ALL

[size=15pt]Jubrealguy Jubrealguy Jubrealguy ooo Thumbs Up![/size]

You needed to see how you got me so glued to my screen reading your writing so meticulously. Imagine the amount of information you have given to me not just for NYSC, but for life. Believe me that Ikeja (Computer Village in Particular), Oshodi, and Alaba Int'l Market have been my major experiences in Lagos because of business.

I really do appreciate the fact that you started and laid emphasis on the interior parts of Lagos to inform PCMs of what there are likely to encounter. Thumbs Up Brother once again.

You can still do well by attending to other discusses as well.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Brimmie:
Na when you turn Basketmouth? undecided
Na yesterday o, and it's cz of yur matter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
Jubrealguy.. Deariee hw are you naa.....

SMartins1.... My Godson in whom ayam well pleased... Lol... U jst forget ya Godmother abiii....no worry... I go catch u!!! tongue
Godmother!!! Lmao. I no get you oo, just been busy. Hope u r good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
Jubrealguy.. Deariee hw are you naa.....

SMartins1.... My Godson in whom ayam well pleased... Lol... U jst forget ya Godmother abiii....no worry... I go catch u!!! tongue
Godmother!!! Lmao. I no 4get you oo, just been busy. Hope u r good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Good morning great people of GC!
How was our night? Trust it was splendid. Let's have a sumptuous day ahead!
Gracias....

Today's countdown to drop soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2016
**clears throat** I hail from Ogun state, born and bred in the city of Abeokuta.
Ogun state is touted as the industrial hub of the south-western part of Nigeria, and arguably the entire Nigeria. It houses so many factories ranging from Ibese cement factory (owned by Dangote - The Richest black man), Nestlé @ sagamu (FMCG - The pay is overwhelmingly attractive wink ), larfage wapco cement factory at ewekoro (multinational coy), and too numerous to mention. It is noteworthy that factories are partly concentrated in Sango-Ota.

Tourist attractions include the famous olumo rock, which housed the egbas during the pre-colonial wars. If you are a lover of history, then you will love to pay a visit to the historical site of bilikisu sungbo (Queen sheba). It is quite unfortunate that past and present governors didn't harness the potentials of this particular tourist site.

Abeokuta is the capital of Ogun state, and it possesses the necessary infrastructures and amenities of a modern emerging city. The road network is great and the best university of Agriculture in Nigeria is situated there.

Chai! To write epistle no be hear ooo...aswear una dey try. Kindly overlook any grammatical blunder.

TBC

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Hmmm thanks bobo, ofcourse I wnt betray dem.....It's fyn hun (all is well)....So ao are yu doing?
All right Dear. Nice to know you caught up with the message I tried to put across. I trust you very very well when you say something because you have never lied in your life tongue

Where is your husband Oyehomie my very good friend I hope he is in good care undecided

Please do try to contribute to the prevailing discussion at hand. You can start with your state (Delta State I presume).

Thanks for your usual Cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL: 18 DAYS TO GO (STARTNG ON THE 20TH)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 1: 25 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 27TH).

C[b]AMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2: 49 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON MAY 21st).[/b]

CC:
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
kbs468
Sydneyboss
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Jubrealguy
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
OmoAlhaja7
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chommieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPos
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Merle
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
kingley3218
dtobs
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
Spixytinxy
Missmossy
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
Jimab
mapsmatician
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
ShesAgem
Nony1
Christdonasco
mapsmatician
Abbie25
Oluwanimoduroti1
Princessisabel
nathoneal
Justified19
Serial
abdulmumini60
Beckytee
Mykunlex
Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot
waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100
Oyehomie
Essont
Peterveo
Babalumi
Okitaiji
Kapable75
Olasum
Missprudence
Jombojombo
froshniccur
Emmyviva
Jaloms
Jamesdman
MissOyin
greet66
StarryV
Olatmercy
natty870
Talkingboy
Ojah1
segun5A
Jung
iphemam
Heizenberg
Marcusinah
CaptainKool15
Woke4all
officialEGO
adusco
babz2
budosky
sonymsx16
Sweetyie
Kaywiluv
girlsupersonic
Matthew4u
SimAshley
sadamzy
andersonho
dayowunmi
Alhassanu
Ezechinwa
MisterDemola
Osuagwu4
hardicted
mummysgirl
Teeboy15
Ovipoet
cent91
lad01
Shedrackamarachi
Eduwalter
Omichael0
Bglow002
samam69
jummiekay
Rrankdonga
skinnybleed
ernestereri00
otugbem
kennygee18
samju100
raylord
ejiterib
npn001
Deeaka
biosepeter1
francomekus
chigsboss
Odiagabros
blessu1
Stanee
ngoziigwe
Centk
Chukzyfcb
SC31
Bobsonline
Getikebusy
Munpark
dscript
Chizzycherish
Aghans
Misblah
Joebases
Raymondson
Madamspeaker
Opeyemi224
Prinzey
bulakos25
labienyce
tambivi
Ohiz2007
Opuorudave
bolagabriella
sexysapphire
Enouwem
Olasola
Jhenny
moh85
fabulicious
Laramite
Themmy90
legaxi
oyxah
Asapcymg
Zhul001
gigdfhjjhvc
Katerine
prindu
Vinneyville
Omesbrit
CROBBOY
Fraiser
bunmiann
ABBI
nnadozieopara
Akorangela
debbiesnazzy
tiipie
Rukkyola
RETROSHAWTY
shammak
LauraNicky
omobs
kbmanuel
craziebone
Derel
phinity318
flamingsword1
gracile
Anyi2
hearkenwunmi
dotmaxp
Obajemj
bhankyskillz
lexzzy
Adizsmith
Julidab
onyii255
daudae1
tosinaa
smileeey
Katerine7
qrymz
teeblaze23
hotman0095
Iggyok
Johnklein
undisputedk
eaglevision
PEZMAN
nzeboss
Xhiss
Ofisa247
OmichealO
LordNapier
xpac01
tunex23
Abbeyunique2
gearcoin
Essien7666
handsomejulee
kintomadit
Dudecollins
ayosco2008
Splendidmercy
Swagifted
labienyce
Johniewalker
Tiwa101
Ashkenking
bharyur2103
FASH23
sarFaKKy
LovesonBlezz
mariomakez
xtianh
Aghans
Brimmie
Classic90
Whiteman1808
dejiconde
LeoFish92
Sbrainy
tolzy90
donem
n3rve
Prof30
walexz02
hadukwu1007
bakaredc
remioshy
tmtech
jayloms
larrycoal5212
agroronnie
AMINDA
drjoshua2000
Chizzycherish
Smartins1
jonsnow92
Karlriz
blacknewton
rhykel
Hardie14
tyore
Kuronima
samunosuke
Harmony222
Rahmone
SomebodysMrs
dotmanxp
Qutyjoice
Stainlink
Girlyesosae
Mrgentletouch
FolabiBret
Coded06
Ajayimicheal
Moete
Osgilliant
tjmc
Kalimera101
Princhina
Engrz
Chigsboss
tobikay01
Garule01
Eddykisses1
Slapsticker
Bumski10
adewaleoroge
iamdynamite
Opiscoal
topealonso
dyfydsyn1
Jedisco
Blaze55
Mfaniyi
Ellanaire
Flamingsword1
Johnniyons
Pumpy007
labienyce
SheunFemix
engino
WhizJohn
Davvymavvy
SlyphN
Walexz02
Chymi

Signed
DG

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being"---- Khaki Gibran.

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take-to-camp-nysc

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.