Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m (461 Views)

Land Or Car...which Is More Important? / Now Selling! Lekki Court @ N15m per plot (pics attached) / Urgent Request For Land Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m by legalalien(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Greetings all, I need a land or land with structure on it with a very good title on the mainland but in very good location on the mainland with very good title I.e gazette and excision, C of O, Gov. Consent. If you have this, I am believing you have pictures as well.

If you have I'd appreciate you please meet this requirement:

1. Have good title
2. Be in a good location with pictures available.
Preferred location are: ikeja, yaba, surulere, and anyother nice location for residence or commercial purpose.
3. Must have good title
4. Must have pictures

Budget:N15m-N17M

Please send pictures to whatsapp number
Stephen
Re: Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m by legalalien(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Waiting to hear from you
Re: Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m by Pptyconcession: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
I have at Bariga, no picture. Title: Registered Conveyance. 18 Million Net
Re: Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m by legalalien(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
If you have Sir, you should be able to get pictures. I'd appreciate that and title seems ok
Re: Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m by grandstar(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
legalalien:
If you have Sir, you should be able to get pictures. I'd appreciate that and title seems ok

There is a bungalow at Unity Estate, Ojodu. It consist of a 2bedroom flat, a miniflat and self contain.

Its on 350sq.m of land and also on a tarred road. Its a modern structure.

The adjoining plot which was carved out of it has a block of flats built on it. It's also on 350sq.m.

The price of the bungalow is 18m.

Thy may accept 17m but can not say for sure.

C of O.

Call 08033472004 if interested.

PS
So no pictures but the property is nice.
Re: Urgent Request For Land or Property With Structure On Mainland. N15M-N17m by legalalien(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
There is a possibility to view if ONLY we could see pictures. So far the details tendered seem fair enough and rousing.
Do let me know if you can get pictures as its the requirement please.
Whatsapp:08023146279
Stephenspropertiesng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Docherich Original Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos State / Land For Sale @ Ikeja Along Obafemi Awolowo Way (corner Piece). / Land For Sale At PARKVIEW ESTATE, IKOYI (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.