Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) (40212 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by don174: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Another initiative of the Jonathan administration being enjoy by the Daura President. GEJ fighting corruption in Nigeria since 2010.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2015
The result of Iweala`s transformation effort
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by BeauHomme: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Welldone, my amiable blogger president. I dey feel u die!! The way you keep churning out these pictures daily, I'm so impressed. Never knew you were this talented. With these pictures, I can see that Nigeria is on the rise again. Forget what haters are saying. I hope in the next national budget, enough resources will be delegated to the purchase of sufficient internet data. This trend must not stop. Please Sir, let The Presidency also consider purchasing a mobile photo studio. You could also engage the likes of Dele Momodu, he could become your Minister of Paparazzi. Keep shaming haters with more pictures.

Buhari blog...Competing with Linda Ikeji since 2014.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You imagine that every strategy / activity in the pipeline will be announced to the public, right ? When we call them clueless, they will start complaining.

Mr Smart Braggart; quit rhetorics and list the foundations with their respective ministries plzzz...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

If you gave that link to a teenager, he will surely marvel at the news contained therein.]

First, the news source is not a credible one. It's a random blog.

Secondly, the contents is so watery that only the gullible ones will take it serious for a second. If anyone claims certain amount was spent on the US trip, the next thing any reasonable person will look out for is the break down of the alleged expenses.

Was the N2.2bn for visa procurement or flight tickets or hotel accommodation?

To help you and others further, I reproduce the report as contained in that link below:

Please read it again and tell us if this report appeals to common sense?

You prefer APC vuvuzela and lies outfit like Punch or Saharareporters etc...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You prefer APC vuvuzela and lies outfit like Punch or Saharareporters etc...
There are many known credible news outlets out there, why not any of them? Why not Guardian, Tribune, Thisday, National Mirror, Daily Trust, Daily Independent, The Sun News, Daily Times, etc?

Besides, does the content of that news make any sense to you?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

There are many known credible news outlets out there, why not any of them? Why not Guardian, Tribune, Thisday, National Mirror, Daily Trust, Daily Independent, The Sun News, Daily Times, etc?

Why not provide a counter evidence that the cost was lower than all these beer parlour exchange and rhetorics bro...till you do that this still remains fact and incontrovertible...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Why not provide a counter evidence that the cost was lower than all these beer parlour exchange and rhetorics bro...till you do that this still remains fact and incontrovertible...
Yeah, let it remain "fact and incontrovertible" to you and your ilks. No P. Cheers.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah, let it remain "fact and incontrovertible" to you and your ilks. No P. Cheers.

Sure...it will be so to all cognitive minds who work and act based on facts not on hearsays like minions like you...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure...it will be so to all cognitive minds who work and act based on facts not on hearsays like minions like you...
I knew you will result to insults. I've known it to be your way.

I only tried to see if you've changed. Good day!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

I knew you will result to insults. I've known it to be your way.

I only tried to see if you've changed. Good day!

Yes...why not shift back and read your post I quoted last before your sanctimonious attitude... hypocrite undecided
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes...why not shift back and read your post I quoted last before your sanctimonious attitude... hypocrite undecided

My first reply to your link:
PassingShot:

If you gave that link to a teenager, he will surely marvel at the news contained therein.]

First, the news source is not a credible one. It's a random blog.

Secondly, the contents is so watery that only the gullible ones will take it serious for a second. If anyone claims certain amount was spent on the US trip, the next thing any reasonable person will look out for is the break down of the alleged expenses.
Was the N2.2bn for visa procurement or flight tickets or hotel accommodation?

To help you and others further, I reproduce the report as contained in that link below:
Please read it again and tell us if this report appeals to common sense?

My second one:
PassingShot:

Then:
PassingShot:

Where are the insults?
I will appreciate if you refrain from even quoting or mentioning me from this moment on. I don't want to be forced into dirty and childish tantrums.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

If there's no insult coded in the bolded why should you find insult coded in the phrase; "Minions like you"...Stop being a hypocrite...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

If there's no insult coded in the bolded why should you find insult coded in the phrase; "Minions like you"...Stop being a hypocrite...
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.