Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B (4251 Views)

Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini / Beautiful Munachi Abii Looks Like Hilary Banks On Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Look! / Jibola Ajimobi,oyo State Gov Daughter Shows Off Selfie Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Munachi every now and then likes to prove she is a natural beauty!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Sleekydee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
I can injure the whole world for this woman....
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sleekydee:
That comment is so off. Start with injuring your mother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by maverickdude(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
That comment is so off. Start with injuring your mother
That z harsh

1 Like

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
maverickdude:
That z harsh
lol your comment were harsh
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by crispberry(f): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
She is very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by chinemerem26(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Natural ko national ni... early morning pix would convince me
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
crispberry:
She is very beautiful.
Beauriful
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by englishmart(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sleekydee:
start by injuring me first: and see the undertaker in me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by englishmart(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
she can't be without makeup with that face that looks brighter than her tomorrow
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
englishmart:
she can't be without makeup with that face that looks brighter than her tomorrow
Look well. No makeup at all
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Orikinla(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
The most beautiful women in Nigeria are not celebrities, because the prettiest girls competing in beauty pageants are not the most beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by baralatie(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
there is more to a woman's life than to be stuck in neutral over the colour of your skin name them Rebecca,Lilian,Genevieve,Damascus,Nadia buari,Stephanie okereke, etc.the list is endless
whether she like or the op likes it or not,she will have to either move in reverse or drive forward past this stage of skin colour
or she gets left behind or blown out the way!
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2015
baralatie:
there is more to a woman's life than to be stuck in neutral over the colour of your skin name them Rebecca,Lilian,Genevieve,Damascus,Nadia buari,Stephanie okereke, etc.the list is endless
whether she like or the op likes it or not,she will have to either move in reverse or drive forward past this stage of skin colour
or she gets left behind or blown out the way!
What in the hell are you talking about? And why compare muna to those old waggons you mentioned.
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Orikinla:
The most beautiful women in Nigeria are not celebrities, because the prettiest girls competing in beauty pageants are not the most beautiful.
You have a point but what does this got to do with muna?
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by youngberry001(m): 5:05am On Jul 30, 2015
she's still beautiful with out makeup
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
youngberry001:
she's still beautiful with out makeup
Yea
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by baralatie(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

And why compare muna to those old waggons you mentioned.
your muna is a woman as they are women.if you just called the other women names?
muna should get ready for hers' from your very mouth!

1 Like

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2015
baralatie:

your muna is a woman as they are women.if you just called the other women names?
muna should get ready for hers' from your very mouth!
No way. Muna is out of their league
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by baralatie(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

No way. Muna is out of their league
what league?
in the league of womanhood,she is a recruit(jogging by the sidelines saying "I am fine,I gat boobs,I gat skin,"wink.if she does not get onto that playing field and start delivering goals and trophies
I trust you will be the first to scream "transfer market,cocacola women league

2 Likes

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by acunon: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
She fine sha
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2015
baralatie:

what league?
in the league of womanhood,she is a recruit(jogging by the sidelines saying "I am fine,I gat boobs,I gat skin,"wink.if she does not get onto that playing field and start delivering goals and trophies
I trust you will be the first to scream "transfer market,cocacola women league

Delivering goals and trophies?? You sound sexist! What is your agenda?
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by baralatie(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Delivering goals and trophies?? You sound sexist! What is your agenda?
sexist? I don't know about that but I do know that a woman's world is a very competitive one.as we speak right now,new ladies are stepping up their game per second making headway, setting standards delivering trophies,collecting awards
and you are keeping muna with a mirror for over how many with only one line,
"mirror!mirror!who is the fairest of them all?"

have you not noticed that the mirror is not answering!

I think muna should change the question to
"mirror! mirror! who ARE the successful women in Nigeria?"

then answers will come in their thousands.she will see women who are far prettier and smarter who are waaaaay ahead of her delivering trophies.then she can make up her mind either to continu on the sidewalk or get on the field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Munachi is ugly tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Munachi is ugly tongue
No Shes not you hater!
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
No Shes not you hater!
Actually she's not. Just wanted to pull her legs. I have more pretty queens though

1 Like

Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
baralatie:

sexist? I don't know about that but I do know that a woman's world is a very competitive one.as we speak right now,new ladies are stepping up their game per second making headway, setting standards delivering trophies,collecting awards
and you are keeping muna with a mirror for over how many with only one line,
"mirror!mirror!who is the fairest of them all?"

have you not noticed that the mirror is not answering!

I think muna should change the question to
"mirror! mirror! who ARE the successful women in Nigeria?"

then answers will come in their thousands.she will see women who are far prettier and smarter who are waaaaay ahead of her delivering trophies.then she can make up her mind either to continu on the sidewalk or get on the field.

What in the hell are you talking about. Muna has achieved A LOT. She was the face of lux soap not quite long after her mbgn reign. She started a rap career. And is now starting to act. Ask about her! To me that is a footprint of a successful woman. Munachi is a boss! Which mbgn has stayed so relevant and in the media since winning. They either get married to some rich man and pop out a baby and nobody hears of them again. Not the case of muna. She won in 2007 and people are still talking of her in 2015! Success I say!
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by Palmwinetapper: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Actually she's not. Just wanted to pull her legs.
I have more pretty queens though
l
She the "more pretty queens". Munais the prettiest queen to reign Nigeria.
Re: Pretty, Beautiful Munachi Abii Posts Selfie Without Any Makeup. Proves Natural B by baralatie(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

What in the hell are you talking about. Muna has achieved A LOT. She was the face of lux soap not quite long after her mbgn reign. She started a rap career. And is now starting to act. Ask about her! To me that is a footprint of a successful woman. Munachi is a boss! Which mbgn has stayed so relevant and in the media since winning. They either get married to some rich man and pop out a baby and nobody hears of them again. Not the case of muna. She won in 2007 and people are still talking of her in 2015! Success I say!
you want to compare her to oluchi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) / Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit / Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business (he Is Way Hotter Kiki )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.