Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini (1683 Views)

Nawa For This Pastor Wife, Showing Her Boobies In The Church / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's / Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen turned rapper turned TV host put her curvy body on display

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by sirklin(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Why promote this lady like this?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2016
sirklin:
Why promote this lady like this?
because she's beautiful . needs to be constantly seen

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Destined2win: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Kai Muna, your shape dey somehow. Please dress up I am eating

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2016
palmwintapper other tappers are busy climbing their palm tree you're here showing us Muna. guy have you seen her before??

continue
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:
Kai Muna, your shape dey somehow. Please dress up I am eating
why look
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by enoqueen: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Turn this, turn that, turn right, turn left.

She has been 28 since she joined nairaland, God go make her grow.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by sirklin(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
because she's beautiful . needs to be constantly seen

I am suspicious that you are related to her or she is actually you. Maybe, which now the worst part, you are a stalker and it makes it really bad.
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by pretydiva(f): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why is dis moniker constituting nuisance wit dis munachii of a girl undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:
seems you are jealous
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
The 48 years OLD ex beauty queen turned wack rapper turned mediocre TV host put her bleached shapeless body on display

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Destined2win: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:

Munachi is the one behind that moniker...trust me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:

Munachi is the one behind that moniker...trust me
why do you delight in exposing people?
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=PUSIDRILA post=44155239][/quote]jelo jjjjj jealousy!
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by HrmOlolade(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
She's fuckable anyway, just one night with her and her story will change
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Destined2win: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why do you delight in exposing people?

Why won't I expose you when you have exposed your V-shape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:

Why won't I expose you when you have exposed your V-shape
muna is winning and pulling younger men
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Destined2win: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna is winning and pulling younger men
because they want to swim oshimiri and come out
Re: Beautiful Munachi Shows Of More BIG BOOBIES Pics On Bikini by Palmwinetapper: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:

because they want to swim oshimiri and come out
ok. That didn't hurt

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas’ Baby Shower In Texas / Kim Kardashian Showcases Her Figure In Nude Bikini While Playing Tennis / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Still Showing Off Major Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.