Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival (26043 Views)

Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / PHOTO: Roof Of Arrival Hall Of Sam Mbakwe Airport, Imo State Leaks / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by BIGERBOY1: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
I guess Africans are so used to African time that we are surprised when some one keeps to time. It's called military precision and the man is muhammadu Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTyohtK8GU

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by BIGERBOY1: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by temitemi1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Smh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why won't he arrive on time in Cameroun since he has nothing doing in Nigeria.

This shouldn't be on FP for christ sake

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
ahha
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by maverickdude(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by khalleb(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
buhari is a President that want to lead by example

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by fallskyed: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
what is the big deaL? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by nidflot: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tanoids are so bitter

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Feranmicharles(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am loving my presidentkiss

65 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by hobermener: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Enough!!! Enough!!! Just enough of this worship of mediocrity. Are these the intricate issues of utmost concern bedevelling our country at the moment? Its high time the government of the day stepped up its game. Enough of these adulation and reverence for a government that has only succeded in renewing vows, reneging on promises, and asking for more patience from gullible Nigerians as it enjoys its honeymoon period, even in the face of harsh economic realities and the worsening state of security in the country. Change they promised, change they must deliver. We not settling for anything less.

35 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by fulanimafia: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sometimes we forget Baba was the champion of the War Against Indiscipline.

Slowly and steadily, discipline will be stitched back into the fabric of our society.

Sai Buhari.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by adonbilivit: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
as a Hausa Fulani man he likes to KAI...kick against indiscipline. sai Baba.
transformation vs change.
which do u think suits Nigeria so far? likes for TRAMSFORMATION shares for CHANGE

19 Likes 89 Shares

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by aiyeigba: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
keep hailing my presido

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by afolwalex20(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dd
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by idongesit88: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Just arrival, they hail, hail the king cometh

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Swagavillage(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
we getting der slowly slowly, we shall regain our ground while Obama is still in Kenya dancing Shoki,see photo here http://yesreport..com/2015/07/obama-shows-off-dancing-skills-in-kenya.html

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by NEROSKY(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari my manchy, thunder fire you if you think Gej is better than this man... God bless you, don't mind that foolish man who did everything to the Northerners and left his own people (south south n south East) they still foolishly voted for him, we igbos re just stvpid dat way...

Don't do anything for us, we deserve it...

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by fanficgirl(f): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Afrocatalyst: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Teeboy15(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
pls gv me breakdown cos I dnt wna watch it
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by fanficgirl(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol they are all so flabbergasted...

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by ifeelgood: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
If he had came late America will know.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Beehshorp(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why wont he arrive on time? The slow poke is running away... Instead of concentrating on saving the masses suffering and calling his boys to order he is journeying round the world...

Mediocracy... Government of the media by the media and for the media...

Quote me as u like ooo i no go reply u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by SimpleVili: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
I know what you guys are good at pictures .
Before tomorrow morning buhari pictures from Ghana must have flooded the whole nairaland

No agenda for ordinary nigeria
Shake my head for this government

Make i the sell my solar bank the go my way my signature

5 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by clevadani: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
He is a born leader

5 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by atkbaba: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
I guess Africans are so used to African time that we are surprised when some one keeps to time. It's called military precision and the man is muhammadu Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTyohtK8GU
ok now
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by VickyRotex(f): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's my President.

Keeping to time is one of the qualities of a diligent leader.

May God grant our presio the right wisdom to lead us well

Long Live Baba. cool

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If Obasanjo sue those people for pronouncing his name like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by acehood907(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
hobermener:
D
for Dog
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by StOla: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Everyone wants to meet with Buhari.

If only GEJ could have even pretended to be smart or morally upright, but that was even an uphill task for him.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.