Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood (44566 Views)

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by reuben79: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2015
only wise man in igboland.longlife
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by chuklesley02(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2015
SaiBuharii:
The difference between Mbaka, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakilome, TB.Joshua and other "men of God" is that unlike others, Mbaka does not play 2 folds, he stands for one things. You think it's easy to preach against a sitting Africam president in a community where the sitting president hs fans?
May you live long sir.
seconded
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by engrshakespeare: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanquay:
A religious Extremist hailing a Religious Crook. Hmm InTreSting

"I waka many places in Africa. Pastors House na Im dey fine pass.
My people dem they live in poor surroundings.

"I waka many places in Africa Pastor's clothes na im dey clean pass
It hard for my people to buy soap"

"I waka many places in Africa, Pastor na im dem give respect pass" cry
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI undecided undecided undecided

You go de waka waka till you mad cheesy/ Na your papa be religious crook. kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by chubyke5: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=36407468][i][color=#770077]A religious Extremist hailing a Religious Crook. Hmm InTreSting

"I waka many places in Africa. Pastors House na Im dey fine pass.
My people dem they live in poor surroundings. Mind you he doesn't have anything. He is d only son of his father. What he got to loose?
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by neocortex: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari : Mbaka , you are a very loyal servant , you acted your part
of the script impeccably and you deserve more rewards.

Mbaka: Thank you my lord, I am always loyal Sir.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Georgeooo(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka has been a priest in which other men of God should emulate. He is afraid of no one u matter hw highly place one is, he wil tell u the truth point blank. Who ever that is saying that he collected money frm Apc b4 the 2015 election is far frm the truth en misdirected as to facts en integrity of Mbaka. Let me ask this question; b4 the election, if money was the problem of Mbaka, was PDP nt in a better position to give him any amount he opted for than Apc? Also knw it as a fact that before his prophesy on 31st nyt thru 1st Jan 2015, mama patience visited the Adoration ministry sometime ending of Nov 2o15.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Georgeooo(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka has been a priest of which other men of God should emulate. He is afraid of no one u matter hw highly place one is, he wil tell u the truth point blank. Who ever that is saying that he collected money frm Apc b4 the 2015 election is far frm the truth en misdirected as to facts en integrity of Mbaka. Let me ask this question; b4 the election, if money was the problem of Mbaka, was PDP nt in a better position to give him any amount he opted for than Apc? Also knw it as a fact that before his prophesy on 31st nyt thru 1st Jan 2015, mama patience visited the Adoration ministry sometime ending of Nov 2o15.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Fourwinds: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2015
aiyeigba:
Rev father that took money from APC
ok. I need traces
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by ugwup: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
This is true man of God but Buhari should know that if he did not deliver on his promises to the people of Nigeria, this same man of God will still come out and condemned him for he is never afraid of any man created by God so Buhari should be aware of this because is going to happen. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by kutchs: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
cole265:

The Igbos brought it upoun themselves and they must face the consequence of their choice. They chose to continue with and support a failed crook government unrepentantly and aggressively notwithstanding the loud warnings and outcry from father mbaka and other well meaning Igbo sons and daughters who joined the obvious winning team. Buhari is right. The Igbos marginalised themselves in this government. Lesson for the future. Ndi igbo
Load of rubbish. Ever heard of freedom of expression and association? Ndi Igbo aren't obliged to vote for Buhari or any other person at that. In every election the rights of 'losers' must be respected as the country belongs to all. The president of probably the most ethnically diverse nation in the world shouldn't make such idiotic and imbecilic comment, he's the father of all and should give everyone equal treatment. In the US the State of Texas is traditionally Republican but it hasn't stopped the Democrat Obama from giving them their dues.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
aiyeigba:
Rev father that took money from APC

Hell awaits u, unless u repent n ask for forgiveness.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
kutchs:

Load of rubbish. Ever heard of freedom of expression and association? Ndi Igbo aren't obliged to vote for Buhari or any other person at that. In every election the rights of 'losers' must be respected as the country belongs to all. The president of probably the most ethnically diverse nation in the world shouldn't make such idiotic and imbecilic comment, he's the father of all and should give everyone equal treatment. In the US the State of Texas is traditionally Republican but it hasn't stopped the Democrat Obama from giving them their dues.

Sorry Bro, Texas won't support a corrupt n kia free republican. There case is different
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari : Mbaka , you are a very loyal servant , you acted your part
of the script impeccably and you deserve more rewards.

Mbaka: Thank you my lord, I am always loyal Sir.

U might die a painful death, if u continue this way. Watch what u say
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
lifeofkelvino:

If u Die now.... Ur parents would blame the devil........... The devil is on his own now and u re calling him up.... Go and say ur prayers now and ask for forgiveness for saying nonsense about a MAN OF GOD..... OYA RUN

Lmao @ dis great Fooooooool. Of course ah ain't u. I kno ur afraid of political thieving men of God. Well I amnot, grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by magaux: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
OldJohn:

I'm an easterner, a proud PDP and a Catholic. Truth be told, he condemned GEJ for corruption happening under his nose, while the masses suffered. And in all sincerity these are true facts. Let's stop calling the man of God names because he stood up for truth.

One Love
One Nigeria
What truth? Is buhari any better? is there any politician that ever told the truth? Jonathan is a noble man that was why he said those things & went scot free, let him try it with buhari, you & i know the consequences or has he not seen things enough from buhari's short stay in office? Let us tell ourselves the truth my dear.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
magaux:
What truth? Is buhari any better? is there any politician that ever told the truth? Jonathan is a noble man that was why he said those things & went scot free, let him try it with buhari, you & i know the consequences or has he not seen things enough from buhari's short stay in office? Let us tell ourselves the truth my dear.

Let buhari first ask for a ticket for 2019 after his government bleeps up or let any APC guy do. Then we will know that hr is a hypocrite for not condemning buhari and APC before the polls.
But as for me, he just stated the obvious when he said Jonathan's government was failing. Pls read or watch the video of his speech you will see almost nothing wrong in it. Not withstanding, I voted him because I know PMB wasn't an alternative for our people and he is proving me right. But I know if PMB bleeps up, he will without fear of favour and prejudice castigate the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.