Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment (23100 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Where is Asari Dokubo grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by GentleToks(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:
How about the fact no south south person has speaked out about the non appointment of an Igbo in Buhari regime.

Igbos are d ones forcing themselves on those-Niger Deltans who should be forcing themselves on Igbos. That is what hatred does; it makes you the first from back while your mates have moved on....

The interesting thing about the whole thing is that the last Amnesty coordinator who is well connected among the militants -Kuku is from Ondo State; a Niger-Deltan

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by phyllosilicate(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2015
BizBayo:

na another wise observation be this o. I just dey pity those that are shouting on the internet.
the SS has IG of Police, Chief of Naval staff, Head of amnesty, CBN governor. Minister of petroleum is our own , and minister of Niger delta. I am even expecting SSG to come from SS. It's high time some people should not that they are 'home alone'.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Ngokafor(f): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2015
GentleToks:
Has anyone noticed how Niger-Delta militant generals(that is what they call themselves) don't mention anything Igbos/Biafra/SE in any of their issues/publication/agitation/submissions/threat?

...and ofcourse a Yoruba man like you is the first to notice...creepy stalkers. lipsrsealed
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by phyllosilicate(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2015
GentleToks:

Igbos are d ones forcing themselves on those-Niger Deltans who should be forcing themselves on Igbos. That is what hatred does; it makes you the first from back while your mates have moved on....

The interesting thing about the whole thing is that the last Amnesty coordinator who is well connected among the militants -Kuku is from Ondo State; a Niger-Deltan

So true, the reality on ground now is that the 3 major blocks in Nigeria now are Hausa/fulani, Yoruba and 'SS'. SE can no longer speak for themselves without attaching themselves to SS.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by clevadani: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2015
6fit:

baba go slow is working...dis is a good news for d Nija Deltans. PMB is a sure listening leader.....but he will never get into my good books till i get employed under his job policies
Bros calm down. Its just 61 days. Though things appear to be slow(I no go lie), its obvious we are moving forward. Some people wasted 16yrs
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by BizBayo: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:
the SS has IG of Police, Chief of Naval staff, Head of amnesty. Minister of petroleum is own , and minister of Niger delta. I am even expecting SSG to come from SS. It's high time some people should not that they are 'home alone'.

ane these home alone people refused to open their eyes so that they can see things, instead na mouth dem dey open like woman wey wan give Mouth Gig
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by agabusta: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

From your link:

Sources close to them said they had agreed to stay away from Tompolo’s gathering but would attend any other meeting to be called by the governor.

Most of them were reportedly angry with Tompolo for summoning the meeting without adequate consultations.

They were said to be unhappy that the former militant commander fondly referred to as the “General Officer Commanding (GOC)” was trying to impose himself on them as leader whereas “they are all equals”.

Where did you get your tripe about PMB sending Tompolo, even his comilitants complain of his antecedents.

With regard to my heritage, it's no surprise you cannot believe you're getting your as's handed to you by someone who should be an illiterate nomad as far as your unexposed, myopic and bigoted mind is concerned, so of course you ascribe to me the identity of your nightmare and tormentor the Yoruba. Your myopia knows no limits. By the way...

Ngwakwe... Did you just claim you RESIGNED as a Mod

I dey feel u grin grin Your earlier comments were so on point, but this one is the bull's eye! grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by 4stylz: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2015
They are getting what they want.. simple.. make buhari misbehave; they will show him pepper
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by BizBayo: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
clevadani:

Bros calm down. Its just 61 days. Though things appear to be slow(I no go lie), its obvious we are moving forward. Some people wasted 16yrs

they are the definition of fast & furious
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by monex(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Abugab:
Patience has become something that is in short supply in Nigeria in recent times.
People are too full of assumptions and preemptiveness.
Even Tompolo had seen the good of PMB's action.
I can say with confidence that PMB will do better than OBJ and GEJ in handling the Niger Delta cum amnesty program.
Sai Baba

i agree. but he should focus of infracstructure and social welfare programs than just giving those boys money. too much money has been given to them already IMO
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by GentleToks(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:
So true, the reality on ground now is that the 3 major blocks in Nigeria now are Hausa/fulani, Yoruba and 'SS'. SE can no longer speak for themselves without attaching themselves to SS.

Yes of course, it's now North, SW and SS. The Igbos wanted to use the Jonathan's failure at last election to exploit the Niger-Deltans and coerce them stylishly into a war with Nigeria state but the real Niger-Deltans saw through their tribal and political gimmicks.

Interestingly, the only side of Niger-Deltans that could be more lenient towards Igbos' tribal and political gimmicks are Niger-Deltans from Akwa Ibom axis, few Ijaws as a result of Jonathan failure at the last poll and North of Delta state while the rest is no-go-area cos they are synonymous to South West.

Igbos don enter one chance since HATRED was created. Lmao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Only a fool will think SS we go into war with FG, we have a way of settling our differences, and not war or hate speeches.
We are N Deltan and we re Unique.

#NDeltans re peaceful people
#We re proudly Nigerian
#God bless Tompolo atleast we, the urhobos and others will benefit from this

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by HopeAlive14(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigeria will survive
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by freedom96: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tompolo did right by thanking PMB, Buhari doesn't want the ND to go up in flames.

Thanks Mr president.

Like seriously??
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by bigerboy200: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
President Buhari sent Tompolo to douse the tensions in the creeks which he invariably did.

The so-called meeting may have been held under another umbrella and recommendations given to President Buhari.

One of the recommendations may have been to appoint the Ijaw General as director of Amnesty Program.

I suspect the Itsekiri, Urhobo ex-agitators are privy to these concocted arrangements hence their protest against Ijaw dominance on Amnesty program leadership structures.

Tompolo is walking between thin-lines.
P.R.O of the wailing TANoids,Nairaland chapter..I hail ohh...stay dere and be making comments based on assumptions and perceptions ..we all know u and ur fellow TANOIDS would have wished Tompolo shell out fire and brimstones to destabilise PMB and give him a bad name...God pass una and God will continue to bring shame to all of u that want war....
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tompolo did right by thanking PMB, Buhari doesn't want the ND to go up in flames.

Thanks Mr president.

Was that really you thanking Buhari and calling Him Mr President Omg! I now believe Jesus actually turned water to wine.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2015
GentleToks:

Yes of course, it's now North, SW and SS. The Igbos wanted to use the Jonathan's failure at last election to exploit the Niger-Deltans and coerce them stylishly into a war with Nigeria state but the real Niger-Deltans saw through their tribal and political gimmicks.

Interestingly, the only side of Niger-Deltans that could be more lenient towards Igbos' tribal and political gimmicks are Niger-Deltans from Akwa Ibom axis, few Ijaws as a result of Jonathan failure at the last poll and North of Delta state while the rest is no-go-area cos they are synonymous to South West.

Do u really think N Deltans re ready 4 war ?..

Lolz, I just laugh anytime I see imposter claiming they re from SS shouting war war

We av a way of settling our differences with FG. the likes of Bascanista re d few Ijaw I know on NL, and u hardly see them threathen war even wen GEJ lost the election. u only see Him fighting 4 wat best 4 his people, Like resource control, or true federalism, I really admire d guy.

#Let deer b peace in my region
AMEn
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by GentleToks(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Do u really think N Deltans re ready 4 war ?..

Lolz, I just laugh anytime I see imposter claiming they re from SS shouting war war

We av a way of settling our differences with FG. the likes of Bascanista re d few Ijaw I know on NL, and u hardly see them threathen war even wen GEJ lost the election. u only see Him fighting 4 wat best 4 his people, Like resource control, or true federalism, I really admire d guy.

#Let deer b peace in my region
AMEn

I am from Ondo state and i never pray for war in that region.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by hamzeiy: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
It takes a Wiseman to make such comments peace is the way out.

Kudos to government tompolo

Its only the wisdom from God that can help a man resolve two big problems, the problem of nass and Niger delta problem.

Thank God for sai buhari, his truly a gift from God

www.

What i have noticed about the south south people is the fact that they are smart and matured on national issues unlike the warlords nd war losers of Sumtin.East.....no wonder despite their minority they were smart to produce a president unlike the other one that calls it self *one of the three major language nd yet....it has not produce a politician with a national strenght nd recognition
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by natas22: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
hamzeiy:

What i have noticed about the south south people is the fact that they are smart and matured on national issues unlike the warlords nd war losers of Sumtin.East.....no wonder despite their minority they were smart to produce a president unlike the other one that calls it self *one of the three major language nd yet....it has not produce a politician with a national strenght nd recognition

Morning bro, nice analysis but I have to fault your comments because of hate comments about a particular tribe
Please one Nigeria one love
www.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Adek15(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Your opinion and assertions about me are as irrelevant and baseless as your stance on this issue. What you as a failed mod should focus on is in redeeming yourself of your reputation for bigotry and lack of objectivity sandwiched between your incapacity for objective analysis.

Tompolo clearly stated the reasons for the summon and cancellation of the meeting but in your disillusioned state you elected to conclude he was sent by PMB, without having a single shred of evidence to justify the assertion. You and the guy you quoted are really good in English language. Let the war of words continue, maybe I can learn one or two grammar.

So tell me who is wasting pixels with empty and completely ludicrous statements.

Heal yourself.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]I once said Nigeria has a way of taking care of Igbos, just give 'em food and money, lobatan!
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Adek15(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Your opinion and assertions about me are as irrelevant and baseless as your stance on this issue. What you as a failed mod should focus on is in redeeming yourself of your reputation for bigotry and lack of objectivity sandwiched between your incapacity for objective analysis.

Tompolo clearly stated the reasons for the summon and cancellation of the meeting but in your disillusioned state you elected to conclude he was sent by PMB, without having a single shred of evidence to justify the assertion.

So tell me who is wasting pixels with empty and completely ludicrous statements.
You and the guy you quoted are really good in English language. Let the war of words continue, maybe I can learn one or two grammar.
Heal yourself.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by hamzeiy: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:

Morning bro, nice analysis but I have to fault your comments because of hate comments about a particular tribe
Please one Nigeria one love
www.

.morning sir...i would love to do dt bro...but those guys can be so self centred....and i got to no them more when i did my nysc....one nigeria ....but those who dont want that should be dealt with
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by natas22: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
hamzeiy:

.morning sir...i would love to do dt bro...but those guys can be so self centred....and i got to no them more when i did my nysc....one nigeria ....but those who dont want that should be dealt with

Bro learn to live above hate, during Nysc I had the worst treatment from a particular tribe bit it didn't stop me from loving them. You win wars associated with hate with love.
One Nigeria bro
www.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Dolodolo: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Hi there,
As a front line Health Maintenance company with an appreciable leadership position in our line of business, and in positioning for growth, we are currently recruiting suitably qualified personnel into some openings. Should you be interested, do follow the link and observe the instructions.
http://oceanichealthng.com/login.html?redirect=http://oceanichealthng.com/career-landing-page.html or
http://ow.ly/PEyYt
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Myself2(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2015
[size=18pt]All it took for the Daura Dullaaard to wake up the daft,docile cells in his cranium and act right was a mere call for a meeting by the people's General Tompolo.
I urge all well-meaning leaders of the ND to keep a close watch on the actions of sai mumuuhari,especially in the light of his foolish and undiplomatic declaration that he would marginalize areas that did not vote for him[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by anwo247: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2015
I tell una sey buhari no dey chop bottle. ...

when we cough he gets 7 days sleepless nights. .. where are the APC e-rats who said buhari won't continue amnesty?

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:
the SS has IG of Police, Chief of Naval staff, Head of amnesty, CBN governor. Minister of petroleum is our own , and minister of Niger delta. I am even expecting SSG to come from SS. It's high time some people should not that they are 'home alone'.

NICE OBSERVATION BUT WHAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO ENUMERATE WHAT THE YORUBAS HAVE tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Woos Lawmakers With Smart Phones Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.