Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment (23103 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by phyllosilicate(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

NICE OBSERVATION BUT WHAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO ENUMERATE WHAT THE YORUBAS HAVE tongue tongue tongue
Thanks, I am no yoruba, I have the IGP.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by 6fit(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
clevadani:

Bros calm down. Its just 61 days. Though things appear to be slow(I no go lie), its obvious we are moving forward. Some people wasted 16yrs

ok am calming down with guguru and epa with zobo while waiting
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by 6fit(f): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2015
clevadani:

Bros calm down. Its just 61 days. Though things appear to be slow(I no go lie), its obvious we are moving forward. Some people wasted 16yrs

ok am calming down with guguru and epa with zobo crossing my leg and fingers
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Chiaka(f): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Until PIB is signed .....................nothing good will happen to the region!
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Namdez: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
omoelesa:
Biafrans and Tanoid won't like this type of news, all they want to hear is, Tompolo threating fire and brimestone.
it's only political jiganuts, sychophants and fish brain will mention #Biafra here,let the sleeping dog ly pls.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Sheikhmd007(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Up PMB our Nigeria Nelson Mandela if you got what i mean DULARDS?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Your opinion and assertions about me are as irrelevant and baseless as your stance on this issue. What you as a failed mod should focus on is in redeeming yourself of your reputation for bigotry and lack of objectivity sandwiched between your incapacity for objective analysis.

Tompolo clearly stated the reasons for the summon and cancellation of the meeting but in your disillusioned state you elected to conclude he was sent by PMB, without having a single shred of evidence to justify the assertion.

So tell me who is wasting pixels with empty and completely ludicrous statements.

Heal yourself.
see big big grammatical expressions pls how can i be like u?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by BALLOSKI: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tompolo did right by thanking PMB, Buhari doesn't want the ND to go up in flames.

Thanks Mr president.

you and the other goats said BUHARI was afraid of tompolo for his appointment.

I guess you know what's up now.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by NemzySeries(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sum of dis militants sumtimes make noise as if D're immortal 4getting dat Death doesn't tender "withdrawal permit" b4 taking any1
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by freshinsightng: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Our Niger Delta generals have become stupendously wealthy and can no longer survive in the creeks. They have joined my AGIP party. These were the same people who threatened fire and brimstone months ago. Dear Jona, sorry oh.

www.freshinsightng.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant / Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m / Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.