Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake (53557 Views)

Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by nwadiuko1(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Anyway make I go buy prick-guard
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Replaced and tested ok,or replaced as non tested?
Don't know about that
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by 812clothings(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Chai!Hilarious!awon moko moko.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Buhari1(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
dre11:
• restored one couldn't perform after it was tested

http://newtelegraphonline.com/teenagers-manhood-vanishes-after-handshake/

Wonders shall never end in naija.

1 Like

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by AMI3(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
akaninyeneasanga:
Good morning Naira landers. ....been a guest all along until I registered few minutes ago. I've always loved n enjoyed being in d forum n can't wait to get started. I would gladly n humbly welcome any assistance I can possibly get from
the oldies in the forum.Thanks
OBONG OWO AMESIERE OOO. Well come on board. This Land is full of Naira.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Replaced and tested ok,or replaced as non tested?
Don't know about that
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
Stories like this keep flying around every now and then but i've never witnessed any.....maybe that's why i don't know if i should believe this or not..

come to think of it...the diick disappeared? and then reappeared...and then couldn't work well again? haba!

I wonder WHY you have never witnessed any?

People who are not superstitious never seem to witness JUJU!

Funny that. LOL
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Chidex121996(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
dre11:
• restored one couldn't perform after it was tested

http://newtelegraphonline.com/teenagers-manhood-vanishes-after-handshake/
I need to buy an iron pant... Need serious protection.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by mymadam(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Bala Elkana, said it was a sensitive case that required professional handling. He said: “But, the angry youth did not allow the police to do their job. I can assure you that we are on top of the matter and we will ensure the case is handled amicably.”

Amicably ke? Kai, police oooo!
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
cock and bull stories...
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by madgoat(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerians are so backward in their thinking. How can a manhood diasapper.... Smmmmmmhhhhhh.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Sigo86(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

please how does manhood vanish... does the area became flat and smooth like a woman's own or how or does fluid start coming out.?

I'm dying to see a picture of the area when the thing vanishes angry

Not as u think... The victim will feel a lifeless joystick even thou d joystick willl be physically see underneath.... It happened in my hood sm months back.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Truckpusher(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

please how does manhood vanish... does the area became flat and smooth like a woman's own or how or does fluid start coming out.?

It doesn't really get vanished ,the illusions is just in your eyes and head.

I've seen one and it's not a sight to behold - The place looks like an open field with what was suppose to be there no longer there but I still maintain that it is an illusion.After all the supposedly penile thief was beaten and handed over to the police who prevailed on the boy to return back the young man's pipi grin

I actually met with the supposedly penile thief because he usually hangs around my office hustling and running errand for people and making friends who in turn he will beg them for money and his explanation was simply the typical African voodoo of the more you look the less you see. grin

I ask am say , Chiboy why you go thief that boy peniis nau, me I dun dey fear you o ? him say oga no mind am I just wan show am say him na small boy ,because him dey owe me 15,000 for 8 months and him no wan pay and him dey threaten me say him na Rivers man . grin
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by delishpot: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Only in naija
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by abbeyty(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Very soon pu**y and b**b go dey disappear, but still doubt that commercial s*x worker part cuz niger state is a sharia state or they took the boy to abuja for the experiment?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by IceDude(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Wickedness everywhere embarassed Baba God abeg save Nigeria. So the 1diot nor want make the smally shine Congo?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by ogawisdom(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
grin may b na a 100yrs old dick dey restore for him angry
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by delishpot: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
It doesn't really get vanished ,the illusions is just in your eyes and head.

I've seen one and it's not a sight to behold - The place looks like an open field with what was suppose to be there no longer there but I still maintain that it is an illusion.After all the supposedly penile thief was beaten and handed over to the police who prevailed on the boy to return back the young man's pipi grin

I actually met with the supposedly penile thief because he usually hangs around my office hustling and running errand for people and making friends who in turn he will beg them for money and his explanation was simply the typical African voodoo of the more you look the less you see. grin

I ask am say , Chiboy why you go thief that boy peniis nau, me I dun dey fear you o ? him say oga no mind am I just wan show am say him na small boy ,because him dey owe me 15,000 for 8 months and him no wan pay and him dey threaten me say him na Rivers man . grin
.this one confuse me more. Its an illussion. Its there but its not there. The space is vaccant but the p.enis did not vanish. The penis is still there but its not seen. I don confuse finish.
which is it? Does it vanish or not? Please help me explain an well bros.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by mrkings84(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Thanks to God, not BH this time!!

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by kellyJames5(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2015
WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE!
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by nunzk: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Lol@u. But guy u no go shake me? *hand out*
Bugatie:
You mean the guy "amu" loss tongue

If you see as I dey guide my own ehh tongue
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2015
MSItachi:
Since i was a baby i have been hearing stories like this, never have i seen a picture of stolen Peni.s Not even once

How can the man perform under such tense situation, it can not work na.

Are you above 16?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by robosky02(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

i think this your curiosity want to make you an EXTROVERT beware
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by noblegrex: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
Stories like this keep flying around every now and then but i've never witnessed any.....maybe that's why i don't know if i should believe this or not..

come to think of it...the diick disappeared? and then reappeared...and then couldn't work well again? haba!
pray u don't witness it,cos u might not b able to tell d story when its gone.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by abbeyty(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
delishpot:

.this one confuse me more. Its an illussion. Its there but its not there. The space is vaccant but the p.enis did not vanish. The penis is still there but its not seen. I don confuse finish.
which is it? Does it vanish or not? Please help me explain an well bros.

I thought I was the only one that was confused.lol
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by olaolulazio(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2015
RIP to handshake.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by StephenJoseph(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

Hahaha. U na badt girl ooo. If u see am, ur eyes fit blind o
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by 2scorehigh(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

Hahahaaaa

Actually, 've been thinking the same way too. In fact, lemme check Google for the pix. I'll get back to you later, okay?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by 9jatatafo(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2015
For real?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Orikinla(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

[size=28pt]Abokis, una Mumu don do.
The most intellectually retar-ded.
The dirtiest, they can go without a bath for days and still grinning and laughing like jackass.
The most filthiest living in uncompleted buildings without toilets.
The most INTOLERANT Nigerians. [/size]
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by jorel1(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Haha , the question is was his manhood performing well before now?? grin grin
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

no be only u!! But all these ritualists like Choba UNIPORT boys. And anytime I get to the scene that's when they are already looking for tyre to burn the criminal or they are looking for ashitec at Akamas. Or last last, NPF swinging into action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.