Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Cashew Nut And Moringa Seed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nut And Moringa Seed (446 Views)

Cashew Nut And Soya Beans, maize For Sale, need buyer / Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale / Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut And Moringa Seed by organiza(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2015
I wana buy 1tonne of cashew nut at d rate of N200/kg and 1tonne of Moringa seeds at the rate of N1000/kg and am in Ibadan. If you can do that please call me on 07038478496 or 08076483817
Re: Cashew Nut And Moringa Seed by Agrotradeafrica: 6:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com

(1) (Reply)

Battery Cage /old Layer For Sale / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis / Broilers Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.