Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission Form - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission Form (10491 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by infinitypro(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Plz send to wizzypromzy88@gmail.com. God bless u
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by jiggar(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
I am also interested. lastborn511@gmail.com. Thanks. May Almighty God, help us to increase in wisdom, stature and favour, with HIM and with all men.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by Arrihinius(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2015
ariyoabimbola40@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by HORLAYODE89(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Pls oo olayode89@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by owolabiolakunl(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Good morning. I also need the form.. owolabiolakunle2013@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by ewosk: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
make i fflw flw here
kindly forward to onyxmailer@gmail.com
tnx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by rashygenius: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
pls i need a Gud job not d form rashygenius@yahoo.com,08130630363-whatsapp number Bsc(Mcb) graduate
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by emmahoney(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
FCSC is a joker; many applied for all these positions in the year 2013 and were not called for the interview!! Maybe the wind of change has changed FCSC, I cannot say.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by janengozi(f): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please I need the form too janengozi14@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by AderibigbeAAA(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
abdullah190492@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by sunmarouk(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Una funny ooo, u guyz are all talking about how to get the form, no one is talking of how to submit it. I once had th form, after filling it(wasnt given frm my state office), my state refuse to collect it, knowing fully well thy didnt gv me
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
sunmarouk:
Una funny ooo, u guyz are all talking about how to get the form, no one is talking of how to submit it. I once had th form, after filling it(wasnt given frm my state office), my state refuse to collect it, knowing fully well thy didnt gv me

you should have submitted it in the state it was issued. the number on the form in written down already so it has to be in the state you collected it from.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by rallymento(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
I need the form too, Kindly send it to rallymento@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by NwabuezeWini: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't bother collecting d form if u don't av d connection and money. In my state people pay 800k to get d job
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by usfreshen: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
I just wonder how this guy that you people are sending email to will send you the forms. The form that I no and I have with me was collected from my commissioner representing my state at the civil service commission so I wonder how this guy will send you this form. Nairalanders pls and pls, who ever need forms should go to abuja and collect from there state commissioner in the civil service commission. Collect the form, they will document you and give you a file number. When ever there is any opening you go and submit your form and pray to God to touch the heart of your state commissioner to remember you when ever they are compiling names for employment. So don't mind the idiot that is telling you people to send mails all in the name of one useless form.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by Oje007(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
pls i also need it ojemenoyakhilomen@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by danjummaa(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2015
If u need d job, I wil only help u if u wil pay 200k. It is guarantee
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by SenR(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Yesterday I went to the headquaters of the civil service commission with my paddy.
After much hustling for the form, it paid off.

I got two of the forms and my paddy got two of the forms too.

Baba God noni.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by Muriwest(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2015
pls i nid d form also on muriwest1980@yahoo.com tanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by sunmarouk(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2015
sexybaby22:

you should have submitted it in the state it was issued. the number on the form in written down already so it has to be in the state you collected it from.

u dnt understand me. Ordinarily i cant go to anothr state office to collect th form, it was a staff of fcsc that collect it fr me, so i dnt knw if any numbr is writen down or nt. If i go to submit it at th state it was given, and thy ask fr my credeentials & thy see my origin certificate, wht will i say.
NOTE: when goin there thy will collect ur credentials, aftr screening both original nd photocopy.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by asscb(f): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
NwabuezeWini:
Don't bother collecting d form if u don't av d connection and money. In my state people pay 800k to get d job
Small thin...will ya send me the form angry
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by Ababadada: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please help me with the form. victor.victor.ifiri@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by And9: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please kindly send form to knickdina@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by OscarOkali55(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Plz,I also need the form.Here is my email: okalioscar_88@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by chinyereokore: 3:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Please send to me chinyereokore@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by chibesite: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2015
I beg remember me with the form, I beg oooo. Chibesite@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Form by salexdio(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2016
nawa for u guz oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview Invite With Quest International Company / Usa Embassy Abuja Employing, Http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/hr_office.html / Industrial Automation/instrumentation Certification Courses In Portharcourt-nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.