Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator (10101 Views)

Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos / Richard Browning Is A Real-life Iron Man - With His Own Flying Suit (video) / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Femmyrich(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2015
* Do u know u can now hitchlessly IRON ur clothes with any type of GENERATOR (even "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR"wink

using our alternator booster device?

* You don't have to wear those rumpled clothes out anymore just because your generator cannot power your pressing iron.

* Look clean and smart even if PHCN decides to cut off power supply.

* You can also be our partner and make purchases at discounted wholesale price.

CONTACT 08069647329 for more inquiries

Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by KENZYYONG(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
how do i get it please... my location is awka
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
huh
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Femmyrich(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
KENZYYONG:

Through Drivers coming to awka
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Queed: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
KENZYYONG:

Forget the op angry
Forget that alternator booster angry
There is no device on the universe that can boost powerangry
The op is on mission to collect your money and viamm!!! disappear angry
I think its high time lalasticlala / seun chained up this losed scammer angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Femmyrich(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Queed:

Forget the op angry
I think its high time lalasticlala / seun chained up this losed scammer angry angry

Thanks for your comment but I feel the word "scam" is just being abused here on Nairaland.
Just because you've been duped by someone else doesn't mean you should call everyone here scammers please.
I'm using this device and I have sold to other persons who have been using it without issue including a tailor.
I posted pictures which I took by myself for u to see what it looks like.
You haven't seen any before doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Thanks for your comment all the same.
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Queed: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Femmyrich:

Thanks for your comment but I feel the word "scam" is just being abused here on Nairaland.
Just because you've been duped by someone else doesn't mean you should call everyone here scammers please.
I'm using this device and I have sold to other persons who have been using it without issue including a tailor.
I posted pictures which I took by myself for u to see what it looks like.
You haven't seen any before doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Thanks for your comment all the same.

I have never be scammed before, most especially when it come to electronics/electrical stuffs smiley

There is no way ~700 watts can power a ~2000watts device....
where is the ~1300watts coming from? From space? undecided

[size=16]YOU[/size] don't have that technology angry
neither can it be found in any part of the world angry
I am not an engineer, yeah, NOT YET, but I know my basic physics quite well

...energy cannot be created, so where is the ~1300watts coming from? smiley

Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Femmyrich(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Queed:

I have never be scammed before, most especially when it come to electronics/electrical stuffs smiley

There is no way ~700 watts can power a ~2000watts device....
where is the ~1300watts coming from? From space? undecided

[size=16]YOU[/size] don't have that technology angry
neither can it be found in any part of the world angry
I am not an engineer, yeah, NOT YET, but I know my basic physics quite well

...energy cannot be created, so where is the ~1300watts coming from? smiley

I'm not an engineer either and I'm not the one making this device too but I'm using it and its working just fine. I buy as a wholesaler and retail. I can't remember saying the device would alone power your iron but the name says "alternator booster" which means it only boosts or adds to the power of the generator to help it power ur iron. I know you know so so much that you know what can be invented and what is impossible to be invented but you give something a trial before appraising it. Again, I can see 700-3500watts on the device, please why did u ignore the 3500watts? I don't know much about how this device was made (I'm a doctor doing my housemanship by God's grace) but all I know is I bought it and its working fine for me, others bought it and its been working fine for them. By God's grace you'll soon become an engineer and invent something even bigger but let's appreciat the inventions of our countrymen cos you'll also invent yours and would want people to appreciate it. This device was made by an engineer not a road side mechanic. Thanks
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by luthorcorp: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Queed:

Forget the op angry
don't be a dumb cow-ard..if you are not interested just say the word,not bringing you pessimistic views in here.......
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Queed: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Femmyrich:

I'm not an engineer either and I'm not the one making this device too but I'm using it and its working just fine. I buy as a wholesaler and retail. I can't remember saying the device would alone power your iron but the name says "alternator booster" which means it only boosts or [size=16]adds[/size] to the power of the generator to help it power ur iron. I know you know so so much that you know what can be invented and what is impossible to be invented but you give something a trial before appraising it. I don't know much about how it was made (I'm a doctor doing my housemanship by God's grace) but all I know is I bought it and its working fine for me, others bought it and its been working fine for them. Thanks

[i]Now you are talking smiley

so can we see better pix of what's adding the power? smiley
[/color]
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Queed: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2015
luthorcorp:
don't be a dumb cow-ard..if you are not interested just say the word,not bringing you pessimistic views in here.......

If I wasn't interested, you wouldn't see my comments here smiley
isn't it right for me to know exertly what it is I want to buy undecided sad
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Femmyrich(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Queed:

[i]Now you are talking smiley

so can we see better pix of what's adding the power? smiley
[/color]

You mean I should open up the device and show u a picture of the content?
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Femmyrich(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Queed:

Bro you have the right to know what you are buying before purchase but not by labelling the person a scammer before questioning please. It's an insult. I know there are lots of people who are not really genuine out there but I'm not one of them besides this is my first time of using nairaland as a marketing platform for this kinda thing and I'm just surprised at your reaction
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by luthorcorp: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Queed:

right in tensions,wrong insinuation, maybe you ought to to work on your e-approach skills...
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by maxxx(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Hello my doubting bro,doubt no more.this is the picture of the one is use.it definitely works.I use Mine on my small gen when I want to iron and there is no power from phcn.I'm not very sure but I think the technology behind it is the use of a device known as a rheostat which has the ability to increase electric current or decrease it....I don't know the capability of the one the op posted but mine allows me to use an iron and at same time with my fridge and light bulbs in my house.I just on my gen,plug the stuff on my wall sucket,plug my iron on it viola!!! I start to iron.no stress on my gen..

Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Amokeodo36: 1:41am On Jun 16, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Femmyrich:
* Do u know u can now hitchlessly IRON ur clothes with any type of GENERATOR (even "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR"wink

* You don't have to wear those rumpled clothes out anymore just because your generator cannot power your pressing iron.

* Look clean and smart even if PHCN decides to cut off power supply.

* You can also be our partner and make purchases at discounted wholesale price.

CONTACT 08069647329 for more inquiries
[s][quote author=Femmyrich post=36423684]* Do u know u can now hitchlessly IRON ur clothes with any type of GENERATOR (even "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR"wink

* Look clean and smart even if PHCN decides to cut
* You don't have to wear those rumpled.

Please can I have ur whatsapp num and besides how much it
Re: Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator by Lacapuyol5: 1:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Can I use it for hours for laundry business? What are the implications of long term use to the generator?

(1) (Reply)

Home Made Rc Black Hawk Helicopter. Nigeria (osustech) / Master In Medical Laboratory Science. / Nigeria Moves To Put Man In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.