Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) (3510 Views)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beware of this drink

Hi peeps,there's a new drink in town,and people are really drinking it. Before you commence reading,I'd like you to understand the fact that am not here to ruin any business,but if this could stop some people from being derailed,very well thenwink Jesus is here....

This particular drink is called The Monster Drink. Can you also imagine,you drinking Monster angry

I'll show you some pictures to clarify my facts...

In hebrew alphabet,the 1st pic would show you the sixth alphabet in hebrew called vav,and which is being used in this drink Thrice. Which means 666. What does that implies in your personal view

At the extreme end(bottom) there's something written there boldly "Unleash The Beast

In revelation 13:1,the bible talked about the beast. "And
I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns
and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and
on each head a blasphemous name

Now a drink is talking about how to unleash the beast which can be also called the drinks name "The Monster Drink

The end is truly near,pls my dear people let's be watchful and careful in anything we do sad

God bless you allsmiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by INTROVERT(f): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
really
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by chemmerfrank(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ma nigga park well
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by aoshi: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
I no do any kind of energy drink, me & caffaine dey quarel..
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Anamachi3(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nawaohhh
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by XTROVAT: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by jaymejate: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Haa, God o. People can do research shaa.
Pls do more research on OGOGORO, i de suspect dat drink. And don't forget sepe also smiley

8 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Since it's an energy drink and I'm exhausted, I'd pray to God to bless the drink and eliminate the evil forces on the drink IJN.... *sips monster drink*... *listening to meek mill--- monster*

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Whizzcute(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
OMG!

I wish my GF will allow me to stop taking it..
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by laplace12(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
I have not seen that drink before now.

Op, is it your product undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by shininglite(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
There is truth in that write up

The end is nearer than expected

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by agoadiv(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok nau y not dem come out plain 666 n stop rallying around de number n in oda alphabet?? Like it or not endtime isn't coming till de next 10 generations
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Ma nigga park well
your comment is also allowedsmiley
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
agoadiv:
Ok nau y not dem come out plain 666 n stop rallying around de number n in oda alphabet?? Like it or not endtime isn't coming till de next 10 generations
hmm,I can understand you,buh are you also aware of this "if you're about to cacth monkey you have to behave(do) like a monkey,you're indirectly initiated through this. And if you don't accept thisangry Jesus also said "he only came for the few who are ready to listen" its in your hand to choose btw fortune and misfortune

God blesswink
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
jaymejate:
Haa, God o. People can do research shaa.
Pls do more research on OGOGORO, i de suspect dat drink. And don't forget sepe also smiley
hehehehehegrin okay no P na,let's see what we can do about itwink
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
hugogerrard:
Since it's an energy drink and I'm exhausted, I'd pray to God to bless the drink and eliminate the evil forces on the drink IJN.... *sips monster drink*... *listening to meek mill--- monster*
before harmed is to before warnedangry
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
really
oh yes osmiley
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is ga jushocked
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
shininglite:
There is truth in that write up

The end is nearer than expected

Matter of fact; I will buy 2 cartons of that energy drink today & mix it with my Courvoisier V.S.O.P.

Deluded, Superstitious & Brainwashed Christians!
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wats d different btw 2 n 20
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by shotster50(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Your stupidity dey smell
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Beware of this drink

Hi peeps,there's a new drink in town,and people are really drinking it. Before you commence reading,I'd like you to understand the fact that am not here to ruin any business,but if this could stop some people from being derailed,very well thenwink Jesus is here....

This particular drink is called The Monster Drink. Can you also imagine,you drinking Monster angry

In hebrew alphabet,the 1st pic would show you the sixth alphabet in hebrew called vav,and which is being used in this drink Thrice. Which means 666. What does that implies in your personal view

At the extreme end(bottom) there's something written there boldly "Unleash The Beast

Now a drink is talking about how to unleash the beast which can be also called the drinks name "The Monster Drink

The end is truly near,pls my dear people let's be watchful and careful in anything we do sad

God bless you allsmiley

Ok after consuming this supposed demonic liquid, what will happen to the consumer?

Is it lucifer that will be unleashed or baal?

And to whom will it be unleashed to?

And from where will this beast be unleashed?
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
emrain:

Ok after consuming this supposed demonic liquid, what will happen to the consumer?

hmmm,everyone have ears,only few will hear angry
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Beware of this drink

God bless you allsmiley

Its actually an old drink and has been ASSOCIATED with several deaths. kudos for the post.

There are many other references of satanism and the occult on the drink's body inculding the numbers of the bar code and subtle messages on the body.

Witchcraft is still practised in the west to sell these stuff and this is a drink fuelled by witchcraft.
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by oluwalfa: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yeye african dunce

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by herald9: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Those who live in fear, don't live long.
The drink is telling you to 'Unleash the beast... And devour the woman'
Chics go suffer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Addietunes(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Beware of this drink

God bless you allsmiley

Why are christians soooooo deluded, they claim they serve a living and powerful god yet they fear almost everything around them. Looking at that drink, all I could see are scratch marks. However your claim that it resembles 666 in Hebrew is clearly a coincidence. If you claim those marks are a sign then Jurassic park 3 was also a sign u didn't see.

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by An2elect2(f): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Joagbaje(m): 5:50am On Jul 31, 2015
emrain:

Nothing will happen . It's just a drink . But the antichrist may own the company to start projecting his brand . So if it's true , the only concern is that we are using our money to sponsor the enemy brand.

Secondly there have been concern about global mark or number for everyone . Atm card BVN etc . Such things are harmless now . These are not the mark of the beast . The power of the beast can only be unleashed after we are gone by the rapture . It's for those who will be left behind.

Revelation 13:17-18
And no one could get a job or even buy in any store without the permit of that mark, which was either the name of the Creature or the code number of his name. Here is a puzzle that calls for careful thought to solve it. Let those who are able, interpret this code: the numerical values of the letters in his name add to 666!

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by sandyd: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2015
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Joagbaje:

Nothing will happen . It's just a drink . But the antichrist may own the company to start projecting his brand . So if it's true , the only concern is that we are using our money to sponsor the enemy brand.

Secondly there have been concern about global mark or number for everyone . Atm card BVN etc . Such things are harmless now . These are not the mark of the beast . The power of the beast can only be unleashed after we are gone by the rapture . It's for those who will be left behind.

Revelation 13:17-18
And no one could get a job or even buy in any store without the permit of that mark, which was either the name of the Creature or the code number of his name. Here is a puzzle that calls for careful thought to solve it. Let those who are able, interpret this code: the numerical values of the letters in his name add to 666!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand your fear bro... But honestly the bible is a scam, better stop believing nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Reason Why I Am A Catholic / How Christians Pray / The Idea Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.