Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos (39982 Views)

Masquerades Arrested For Robbery In Agege, Lagos (Photos) / 3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by alphaconde(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Serious
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by damiloladuke1: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
seriously, I find this hard to believe but nothing is impossible anyway

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by Islie: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
“I ran away from my husband’s house in February, abandoning my three children in the process. I came to Lagos to hustle soon after I left my husband and children in Benin. It was a lady I met inside a commercial bus at Mile 2 Motor Park that introduced me to prostitution. She took me to where she was leaving in a hotel at Seme. I later joined other ladies in the act.

She left Benin for Lagos dumping her 3kidsfor their father just to come do prostitution
Am sure she must have e being doing it under the roof if her husband but believed that Lagos will be a hot and paying spot for this her profession
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by Lovexme(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
I came here to see pictures of the unclad cop tongue
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by kennyman2000(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anytime i read news like this.. i wonder how many Nigerian-AMERICANS who're also nairalanders who also read such news with me have had change of mind of coming back home.... smh
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by bewla(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
tomorrow no dey
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by 4stylz: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
kennyman2000:
Anytime i read news like this.. i wonder how many Nigerian-AMERICANS who're also nairalanders who also read such news with me have had change of mind of coming back home.... smh

Coming back where; please don't come; we are not sure of the future of this country yet
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by Psyrus(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sounds like the voice of solomon Arase but the hand of Abba Kyari
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by chynergy1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
mother of 3 now trending with crimes, abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by beyoncausme: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
crime everywhere...
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by IamOpemipo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
ijbeauty:
So many ugly stories...

Where will one be safe in this country??
East? Ogwu ego
West Kidnapping
North?? Hehehehe bomb blast
South?? Pepersoup

God will protect His ppl

Wich 1 is peppersoup o grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by Nigga44: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
ijbeauty:
So many ugly stories...

Where will one be safe in this country??
East? Ogwu ego
West Kidnapping
North?? Hehehehe bomb blast
South?? Pepersoup

God will protect His ppl
Which ogwu ego in the east?? undecided.......,

You seem like a very senseless idioot. Efulefu
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Swagk101:
Women...this is pathetic
na just chop money...prostitutes no dey get shishi. if them no like am..mak them do themselves... hoha Hoha.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by ijbeauty(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nigga44:
Which ogwu ego in the east?? undecided.......,

You seem like a very senseless idioot. Efulefu

Coming from my fellow eastern broda, ouch!! Hmmm I can only tell you #peace
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by BarrElChapo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
No picture(s) lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by donodion(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
darlenese:
No wonder she ran away from her husband, sad sad
Yes..she's a greedy bitch.how many employed citizens make an average of N2200 per day?.
Let's assume she's 'bonking for cash' 4 times a week..peak period from Thursday to Saturday....Sunday na sabbath na grin day off average of, N2200 x 18= N39,600 ....Tax free! Customer still dey buy booze buy gift to show appreciation for good service.. On top am she go join robbery....long throat....
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by munchebest: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
SARS....victoria welcome to hell
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by anumide(f): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
spikezz:

kennygee lyks accumlating "likes" dats y yuh alwaaiz tryna make fp init
buh yuh buriful doe smiley
RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE embarassed
spikezz:

kennygee lyks accumlating "likes" dats y yuh alwaaiz tryna make fp init
buh yuh buriful doe smiley
RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by maureen546: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok naa
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by sparkleboy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Victoria turned victimia angry cheesy wink cheesy

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos by kosokoadeyemi: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ole&asewo na the same bird of feather

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence / 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know / PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.