Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? (3927 Views)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking. place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave
her some money to use as taxi for transport. He left for the office.

The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception, there she met a fine Girl and
they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was
going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi. The Girl responded; "My boyfriend
brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived.
The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed.
Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife.
Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and
proceeded to drop the Girl at her house...

The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home? If you
were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.

Cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala-Baba do the needful
Royalboy
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Shebarh(f): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
angryhmmmmmmmm he won't see me in dat house again angry
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by anthoniaz(f): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
That would be the end of whatever we shared.If at all I'm going to forgive him, he will surely suffer before he gets forgiven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
This insult upon injury.
Madam siddon for back, gf for front.
Well, I will act like nothing happened. I know he will be expecting me to act like a mad dog, break things and shout, I won't do any of the above.
Will run his bath, fix his dinner, look my best that night.
When he returns( that is if he will), I will kiss and welcome him like nothing really happened.
Then wake him up in the middle of the night, ask him some questions, his answers will determine if i will forgive and forget, or just forgive and move out.

3 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by babyme1(f): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adaobi12:
This insult upon injury.
Madam siddon for back, gf for front.
Well, I will act like nothing happened. I know he will be expecting me to act like a mad dog, break things and shout, I won't do any of the above.
Will run his bath, fix his dinner, look my best that night.
When he returns( that is if he will), I will kiss and welcome him like nothing really happened.
Then wake him up in the middle of the night, ask him some questions, his answers will determine if i will forgive and forget, or just forgive and move out.

By their post you can tell who is married and who isnt.

Personally as a married woman, i dont see myself sitting quietly in that car or even dropping so that MY OWN hubby can go drop HIS girl friend. Im already busting a vein thinking about it. Like WTF!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by tohpahz(f): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lolzzz..

So.u don't have time to.pick.mi,but u can pick ur galfriend..

Wen u come bk,we'd see. angry
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
babyme1:

Personally as a married woman, i dont see myself sitting quietly in that car or even dropping so that MY OWN hubby can go drop HIS girl friend. Im already busting a vein thinking about it. Like WTF!
Atimes, violence worsens situations other than making it better.

3 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
As soon as i see his car and i'm sure he saw me, i'll just take a cab straight to a hotel. Pay for like 2wks stay, call my parents and d important pple, tell dem i'm fine and shouldnt be bothered if they dont hear from me then switch off my phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Brugo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
secrettale:
As soon as i see his car and i'm sure he saw me, i'll just take a cab straight to a hotel. Pay for like 2wks stay, call my parents and d important pple, tell dem i'm fine and shouldnt be bothered if they dont hear from me then switch off my phone.

And you won't show up at work. And your boss / clients would be cool with it cos they agree that you shouldn't be bothered?

Ladies need to think like men sometimes. Calm your nerves and stop taking drastic decisions. There is a reason for everything if you care to listen. Yes, even when you catch him red handed.... There is a reason that should not be dismissed.

When you have heard him out, then you can take a decision.

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Allsmyles(f): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm...mai dy read pple reaction 1st. I'll come bak 2modify
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by lastnogood(f): 3:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Honestly, I'd remain my calm self and ask the gf while in the car how she and her boyfriend met. Laugh at the jokes or continue our discussions from the wedding. Make sure I get her pin and number. If she's a nice person, and had no idea he was married why would the friendship end?

As for the husband, if he's interested in remaining my husband, he'd come back in a sound mind to discuss. But, if I see that he's not willing to fight for us, he's not in love. He'd have to explain to parents, kids, etc why he didn't want to continue...

3 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Brugo:

And you won't show up at work. And your boss / clients would be cool with it cos they agree that you shouldn't be bothered?

Ladies need to think like men sometimes. Calm your nerves and stop taking drastic decisions. There is a reason for everything if you care to listen. Yes, even when you catch him red handed.... There is a reason that should not be dismissed.

When you have heard him out, then you can take a decision.
Hear him out? Hope u're not among the "I can explain" group?
Let me tell u, Its better to disappear for a while and talk about it when u're calm and can reason. To avoid opening a thread titled 'how i killed my husband using rat poison'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
babyme1:

Lols!

It is a 'God forbid' scenario grin

3 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by bukatyne(f): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
Atimes, violence worsens situations other than making it better.

How worse can the situation become?
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by wisdomiskey(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
wu careezz!
id simply invite ma
wife 2 join d fun. 3 can play dat game mehn
afterall d more d
merrier wink

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lamispaco:
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking. place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave

they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was
going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi. The Girl responded; "My boyfriend
brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived.
The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed.
Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife.
Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and

The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home?.

If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.

@Bold:

I will wake up from my assumption grin

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by wisdomiskey(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:

I will wake up from my assumption grin

stale joke undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
wisdomiskey:

stale joke undecided

undecided

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by wisdomiskey(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
bukatyne:

undecided

y d confused face sweethat?
yuh were tryna b funni
buh flopped at it.

sowwwi

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by 5minsmadness: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lamispaco:

The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home? If you
were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.

Cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Royalroy

What's done is done.
Go home and assuming wifey is still there and hasnt locked you out let myself in. The rest depends on wife's reaction.

1. Quiet reaction: Say nothing as well at first. However make sure she doesnt lift a finger that night. Cook, clean, do the dishes, leave her to watch her favourite program, wait for her to go to bed. Then apologise from the depth of my heart, tell her I'm sorry and it will never happen again. Then wait for a response. There is no defence in this scenario. If she screams, absorb it. If she strikes or slaps do not retaliate. Let her get it all out. Agree I was wrong and apologise again. After which I will go downstairs and sleep on the couch. If she doesnt respond then I go to the couch anyway and sleep till morning. Leave an apology note and go to work. the rest depends on her.

2. Aggressive reaction. She starts screaming, throwing things, getting physical. Plan: allow her to vent. Wait for moments when she wants to catch her breath then apologise. keep silent when she begins her tirade again. If she gets too physical e.g going for a weapon restrain her gently. If she uses her hands let her blows hit, it will help calm her down. Apologise again, say you were wrong, tell her it wont happen again. IF she threathens divorce DO NOT BEG. Allow her talk. allow her vent. When all is over and she has calmed down apologise again and promise it will never happen again.

Call girlfriend and tell her that was your wife. End the affair immediately.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by manmustwac(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
I knew where this story was going before i finished reading it. Can't really answer the question but i will just say that the husband was dumb for not spotting his wife before she entered his car and the wife is dumb to for not recognizing her husbands car before she entered.
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by zainyola(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's done is done.
Go home and assuming wifey is still there and hasnt locked you out let myself in. The rest depends on wife's reaction.

1. Quiet reaction: Say nothing as well at first. However make sure she doesnt lift a finger that night. Cook, clean, do the dishes, leave her to watch her favourite program, wait for her to go to bed. Then apologise from the depth of my heart, tell her I'm sorry and it will never happen again. Then wait for a response. There is no defence in this scenario. If she screams, absorb it. If she strikes or slaps do not retaliate. Let her get it all out. Agree I was wrong and apologise again. After which I will go downstairs and sleep on the couch. If she doesnt respond then I go to the couch anyway and sleep till morning. Leave an apology note and go to work. the rest depends on her.

2. Aggressive reaction. She starts screaming, throwing things, getting physical. Plan: allow her to vent. Wait for moments when she wants to catch her breath then apologise. keep silent when she begins her tirade again. If she gets too physical e.g going for a weapon restrain her gently. If she uses her hands let her blows hit, it will help calm her down. Apologise again, say you were wrong, tell her it wont happen again. IF she threathens divorce DO NOT BEG. Allow her talk. allow her vent. When all is over and she has calmed down apologise again and promise it will never happen again.

Call girlfriend and tell her that was your wife. End the affair immediately.

U such a swit@ kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
bukatyne:

How worse can the situation become?
Lets look at it this way, he drops the gf, goes to one of his friends, he consoles him tell him stuffs like, "na shout she go shout, if she do her it will be to move out" he returns home fully prepared for your shouting spree, only to met you all loving and doting, believe ma'am, he will be weak. if he is a man with conscience, he will have no choice but to apologize and change.

Shouting and throwing tantrums might spoil the family's name, think of the neighbours around.

Think of the effect on divorce on your kids.

Most times, men's excesses are curbed by applying a little wisdom, not moving with the trend.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Brugo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
secrettale:

Hear him out? Hope u're not among the "I can explain" group?
Let me tell u, Its better to disappear for a while and talk about it when u're calm and can reason. To avoid opening a thread titled 'how i killed my husband using rat poison'

Lol. Babe you dey vex o. So you need 2 weeks to quell your anger? Kilode?!!! cheesy

There is nothing wrong with keeping calm to listen to your man's reasons. Try to understand. You may be the reason he is acting that way. Who knows?
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Moana(f): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
if he knows whats best for him he better relocate to his gf's house immediately after dropping me off
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by bukatyne(f): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2015
zainyola:

U such a swit@ kiss kiss

A man cheats on you and He is a sweetheart?

Kai! I am old.

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by bukatyne(f): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Adaobi12:
Lets look at it this way, he drops the gf, goes to one of his friends, he consoles him tell him stuffs like, "na shout she go shout, if she do her it will be to move out" he returns home fully prepared for your shouting spree, only to met you all loving and doting, believe ma'am, he will be weak. if he is a man with conscience, he will have no choice but to apologize and change.

Shouting and throwing tantrums might spoil the family's name, think of the neighbours around.

Most times, men's excesses are curbed by applying a little wisdom, not moving with the trend.

Dear,

I tackle things from the root cause and not window dress.

Adultery would have similar effect divorce has on them. Except you are working from the 'all men cheat' angle.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Lakayanah: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2015
I will not say anything about it, I will allow his conscience to do the torture. As hard as pharaoh was his conscience did pricked him.
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by cococandy(f): 1:41am On Aug 01, 2015
You're such an angel. Even an angel won't react that sweetly to being cheated and humiliated.

Although I don't believe you will do that when you find out. Either you didn't love him or you don't care. If it either of the two, you won't have the calmness to be all loving and doting and thinking of the family name. You think it is easy? Well easy to say I guess.

Adaobi12:

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. Babe you dey vex o. So you need 2 weeks to quell your anger? Kilode?!!! cheesy

There is nothing wrong with keeping calm to listen to your man's reasons. Try to understand. You may be the reason he is acting that way. Who knows?

2 weeks sef small. I might b d reason? See talk. If i'm d reason then why wouldnt he talk to me about it? Cheating is d best way to solve it?
God please dont let me get married to 1 mumu that prefers cheating over talking things over.
Hope if twas d woman dat cheated ur advice wont change angry
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Brugo(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2015
secrettale:

2 weeks sef small. I might b d reason? See talk. If i'm d reason then why wouldnt he talk to me about it? Cheating is d best way to solve it?
God please dont let me get married to 1 mumu that prefers cheating over talking things over.
Hope if twas d woman dat cheated ur advice wont change angry

Obviously you are someone whom it is hard to reason with. Imagine a guy trying reveal / explain what you do that pushes him away. That's futility. You won't even give him a chance to talk things over. Don't blame him for seeking better companionship elsewhere when you provide a bed too hot for him to lie on.

Men like peace not drama.
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by troy20(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2015
its a shame really.why would a man treat his side chick better than his wife.ofcourse there has to be reason for this behaviour.i think its better to find out than to start a world war lll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook / Is He Too Young For Disciplinary Measures? / Baby's Right Leg Broken At A Creche In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.