Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook (3919 Views)

South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by temhab(f): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
An enstranged wife exposes her husband side chic on Facebook

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
tell your husband to pocket his konji too... why put all the blame on her

6 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by kabayomi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
9ja women chai, 2 days after marriage u don reload to iro and buba, fatness come enter no exercise. After 1st child d man is already looking for greener pastures elsewhere change ya ways cheesy

You too konji no go kill u! you hear say nah 7,500 varieties of apples dey dis world and u wan try them all even wen u no say u nor fit. Nah ascorbic acid go still kill you. The things wey u dey see outside why not grow am 4 ur own backyard instead.

And you olodo running after married men, your own too is comming

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by GloriaNinja(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
IT'S BETTER TO STAY SINGLE FOREVER THAN BE IN A CHEATING OR ABUSIVE MARRIAGE.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Radiohead6(f): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Karma at work

3 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Radiohead6:
Karma at work
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by adorablepepple(f): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Is there a law in Nigerian that one can use and sue such mgbeke shameless wives ? angry

If I were single and any mad dog tries such with me, i'll so show her.

Your husband took a vow with you, he went out, used his money, time and resources to chase another girl, why fight the girl and leave your hubby? Your battle starts and ends with the dog you married. Until the "other girl" confronts or comes into your home to fight/insult you, you really have no business with her.

Shiooor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
Karma at work

Which karma?
Why is that you guys only remember karma when it's the man cheating. When a woman cheats, karma would be on annual leave(no one ever mentions karma) the woman is tagged an adulteress...

Karma indeed!!
Una must shift the blame somewhere, if it isn't karma, he was snatched, juju is involved, the wife is a nag...she is not sexy...men are polygamous.

Una no dey tire?? ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by carammel(f): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
ifyalways:
Is there a law in Nigerian that one can use and sue such mgbeke shameless wives ? angry

Your husband took a vow with you, he went out, used his money, time and resources to chase another girl, why fight the girl and leave your hubby? Your battle starts and ends with the dog you married. Until the "other girl" confronts or comes into your home to fight/insult you, you really have no business with her.

Shiooor
In this case,what do you think the woman should do without being tagged possessive still?
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by kidsam: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Its obvious why your husband has a side chic. With this kind of judgement shocked, i can imagine how the man survives with you. Continue with your expose and lets see where it lands you.
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by dominique(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
@op
Estranged I suppose you meant enraged.

I totally agree with Ifyalways. I don't see any sense in a woman running after a side chick instead of facing her husband. How many girls does she want to shame on social media? Some of these girls dont even know that these men are married, I've read of so many cases where girls are tricked by men into dating them by claiming they are single, divorced or even widowed. I can't stoop so low and disgrace myself because of a man who has zero respect for me. We women need to give ourselves brain sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Onegai(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ifyalways and Dominique, gotta disagree on this issue. I prefer to judge each situation on a case-by-case basis. I have seen cases of innocently duped single girls, pursued by married men masquerading as singletons. Those ladies are quick to flee when the wife appears.
However, I know twice the amount of cases where the single girl is actively giving the married man more than enough green light so that he is flattered and pursues and they withdraw so he chases. And let us not deceive ourselves, the main reason for this behavior is the Nigerian environment and economy: in a land of $43mil lying idle, why should I suffer and struggle for a share of the goodies when there's a man somewhere with fragile ego and open wallet, waiting to meet me?

Sorry men, if a single girl is "shyly" letting you toast her and acting all helpless and "emotional" like she can't resist your charm, nne it's your wallet that is moving her. She gats bills to pay and the smart ones will deny wanting your money until you are begging them to take it. They will collect eventually, all whilst protesting it's you they love, not the meagre, average-sized or ginormous bank account attached to you. Fact.

70% of the cases I hear about are scenario 2. And you can catch the girls easily. When they defensively get angry and attack the wife and tell her to "face her front and her husband", just calmly ask them "but did you take money/gifts from him, knowing he was married?". The brazen ones will try and defend it, the ones with small sense of shame will shut up.

After all, last year I sat through a conversation with a brazen one (who secured her position permanently with a baby) that "it was not her fault, the man chased her, the wife is okay with the situation, there is an innocent child involved, how dare people judge her". She conveniently neglected to mention she met the married man through his wife and decided to "help herself" to a more secure financial standing through him. I saw the way some girls in a Spa/Salon treated a wealthy relative when he came for a haircut: all flirty smiles and "shy" soft giggles and fluttering. His wife walked in and gbam, utter professionalism from them (they suddenly remembered that they had Company Policy about extras sef). I'm pretty sure those girls will be there, telling aggrieved wives to "face their front and their husband" when they are caught exchanging texts at midnight with a married man.

Thank God I was single and pursued by married men once. The conversations never went past 2 days and they disappeared. Now ask why. And ask yourself "are these girls truly innocent?".

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by dominique(f): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
@ Onegai.
I totally agree, some of these chicks latch on wealthy married men to satisfy their greedy needs. But a wife doesn't really need to disrespect herself by running after such girl. She could get insulted or even beaten up in public all in the name of "fighting for her marriage". That's a whole lot of trash to take for a man that treats you like dirt.

My mum gisted me of a case that happened when she was in school. A woman and her friends stormed into her hostel to fight with one of her hostel mates. She demanded that the girl must leave her husband alone or else she would deal with her. The girl clapped back by telling her to face her man and stop disturbing her. By then her own friends were already there to support her. The fight got ugly and security eventually came in and walked the woman and her friends out of the hostel. While being walked out, they were heaped with insult from different girls all around the hostel. Imagine the embarrassment she brought upon herself while her husband was probably enjoying himself with another side-chick.

Women think fighting sidechicks will stop their husbands from cheating. If only they knew that they were setting themselves up for humiliation, they will channel their anger to the right person.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Swizdoe(m): 2:03am On Apr 18, 2017
ifyalways:

Shiooor

My dear it takes two to tango.... I agree the man deserves to be shamed too but na this yeye slay queens deserve am pass....

Some of them are just obsessed with married men that even if all married men chose to be faithful they will still have their way. Because the men chose not to obey their vow doesn't exonerate the loose girls they frolic with, they are not robots.
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Onegai(f): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2017
dominique:

My mum gisted me of a case that happened when she was in school. A woman and her friends stormed into her hostel to fight with one of her hostel mates. She demanded that the girl must leave her husband alone or else she would deal with her. The girl clapped back by telling her to face her man and stop disturbing her. By then her own friends were already there to support her. The fight got ugly and security eventually came in and walked the woman and her friends out of the hostel. While being walked out, they were heaped with insult from different girls all around the hostel. Imagine the embarrassment she brought upon herself while her husband was probably enjoying himself with another side-chick.

She didn't handle it well. I have seen a wife handle a side chic so beautifully that the side chic washed her face free of makeup, plaited all back (she was flaunting to the wife when the wife verbally confronted her that "your husband paid for my human weave" ), wore Ankara dress from neck to ankle and went to the wife's customer in Balogun and knelt down and told her to beg the wife to leave her alone.

Before any battle, choose your ground and tactics wisely. Think like a General and plan a good attack or lure into the best trap.

Why will I go to a hostel filled with hungry single girls, half of them depending on a man somewhere, to fight? Does that babe not go out alone elsewhere? Someone else I know had her friend create job advertisement to lure the side chic to fake interview. She pranced there unsuspectingly (worse, carrying handbag Oga bought her). She met the beating of her life, they stripped her nekkid, took pics of her and promised to share flyers of her pics to her church. The gist went round and every singleton whom had collected the husband's number gave themselves brain . smiley and the wife calmly made sure Oga knew why girls were no longer returning his calls, whilst serving him dinner. He too gave himself brain.

To be honest, sometimes a wife is fighting for more than a man. When you see your kids being neglected because your husband is lost to all except pleasure and you know he's being encouraged by someone who should know better, you run mad. Both husband and side chic should be punished. And there are clever ways to do so.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
ifyalways:

Shiooor
tell the animalistic; idiotic home breed dogs they calk wives, that have no modicum of self respect for themselves...
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Onegai:

She didn't handle it well. I have seen a wife handle a side chic so beautifully that the side chic washed her face free of makeup, plaited all back (she was flaunting to the wife when the wife verbally confronted her that "your husband paid for my human weave" ), wore Ankara dress from neck to ankle and went to the wife's customer in Balogun and knelt down and told her to beg the wife to leave her alone.

Before any battle, choose your ground and tactics wisely. Think like a General and plan a good attack or lure into the best trap.

Why will I go to a hostel filled with hungry single girls, half of them depending on a man somewhere, to fight? Does that babe not go out alone elsewhere? Someone else I know had her friend create job advertisement to lure the side chic to fake interview. She pranced there unsuspectingly (worse, carrying handbag Oga bought her). She met the beating of her life, they stripped her nekkid, took pics of her and promised to share flyers of her pics to her church. The gist went round and every singleton whom had collected the husband's number gave themselves brain . smiley and the wife calmly made sure Oga knew why girls were no longer returning his calls, whilst serving him dinner. He too gave himself brain.

To be honest, sometimes a wife is fighting for more than a man. When you see your kids being neglected because your husband is lost to all except pleasure and you know he's being encouraged by someone who should know better, you run mad. Both husband and side chic should be punished. And there are clever ways to do so.
. And u will be foolish to think the man won't go out to get more girls for himself (as long as the money is there). ; u girls that think battering other ladies for ur husband or BF sake is appropos are just asinine and foolish..

If u cannot tame your husband's rabidness and he marauds around unleashing it on various girls outside, spending his resources on them and promising them more fortune, how does it concern the girls in question? ; it only tells u have no control over your home and your man as well, and the fight should be with your husband not the girl as That man will definitely get more girls , even if the index one chooses to leave (as long as the money remains constant) ; it can be likened to managing the symptoms of a malady, while abandoning the real cause of it; which in essence will amount to an exercise in futility .
Same with me; I will never go to fight a boy who is forking my wife or GF on the side ; it shows I have no control over my wife. Where I can come in, is when he keeps literally bugging and disturbing her despite several shunning from her. Then u have a ground to act.

Women !! Learn how to be civil and sagacious in your act and actions it tells a lot about you and your esteem as human bring; do not ridicule yourself and paint yourself stupid because of a marriage you are forcing yourself in.

I'm out; Paulkillerman remains my name..
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Doctorfitz: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
There's no point in all these.....
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
carammel:

In this case,what do you think the woman should do without being tagged possessive still?
You treat the case as assault ; defend yourself and deal with the intruder in any way you deem fit and can afford.

What would you do if someone comes into your house or office to assault you for any reason? Use everything you have and cure that madness!

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ Onegai, I think whatever works for anyone but i'll personally feel very embarrassed if I hear my daughter or daughters-in-law went to deal with a girl over their husband(s). That's total failure for me. So very degrading embarassed

Unless the man is retarded or has some sort of mental disability, every man, and indeed woman, has all the tools and means to ward off all pre-marital temptation and seduction. Stand firm, say No and mean no. Give police 5K, fuel their truck, go to the girls office/house/school and get her arrested for stalking. These are things a sincere, responsible man can handle without involving the wife.

After beating the side chic, what about the choir mistress in church, kids school teachers, nanny, secretary and colleagues? How many will you fight?

It's not my thing rara o and I will never understand why any wife should fight another lady for her husbands love. Men are actually very easy to be cornered and tamed, women just need to understand the kind of men they married and work out ways of taming, dealing with and loving them. However, I subscribe to 200% madness should any mistress dares to confront a wifey!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by eyinjuege: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Orisirisi....

She will "expose you people one after the other" shocked shocked

In short the husband has many girlfriends?
She has just started.
One down, x more to go.
We go see who go tire, if she no address the real issues in her marriage

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Marriage is so scary.

I don't even know what to post cos I have absolutely no idea what I will do if I find my hubby cheating
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Onegai(f): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
@Ifyalways, it's rarely about the man's love. It's more about the fact that you and he started together, you both contributed to the uplifting of the family and then he decides to enjoy himself and reward only himself. You are hurt but you think to yourself "does this girl not empathize with me, woman to woman?".

Sometimes the wife leaves and the husband shows up in the kids' school and says wife no longer has access to them (legal battle ensues). You leave and his family show up, armed with emotional blackmail "don't let her scatter your home!". A pastor sees an opportunity to fleece a distraught person and begins to encourage "Spiritual battle, watch War Room, and oh, give generously amidst your tears". It's a lot o. And I have seen some cases where what was needed was Violence to cure the side chic of her audacity but the wife unlooked and she and her kids paid horribly.

It's easy to say "Just Leave" but not many Nigerian women have the support (financial and emotional) to continue afterwards. We can all ginger her here but how many of us will follow her to every prolonged court date till she wins custody of her kids? When the man repossesses the shop he paid rent on, that she uses to sustain herself, who shows up at her door with foodstuffs and school fees? Sometimes, facing the side chic ends up being the more winnable battle.

It's not everyone you will fight, just look for the biggest, stupidest one and fvck her life up. The others will quickly realize that to born pikin for your husband or demand for more money than what he pays for schoolfees is a bad idea and humble themselves. Plus, they will never call him in the evening. That is the deal one Lagos politician's wife has made clear. I even saw comments on an anonymous blog where different girls were like "abeg don't near him too much, his wife is crazy". grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Acidosis(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is way better than turning a bucket of acid on your man out of frustration.

Cheating involves two people. It is careless to assume the woman has not shamed, insulted and maltreated her husband at home over his adulterous ways.

Besides, that she decided to post only the lady's picture on Facebook doesn't mean the man has not been indirectly shamed. By posting that picture, we all know that the man is equally a cheat and an ashawo. It is funny to assume and expect the woman to specifically call his man out on Facebook. A lot has occurred in the bedroom so the said lady is only taking her own share of the CAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by EfemenaXY: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
It is NEVER worth it for a wife to run after a cheating man's side chick.

It takes two to make a marriage work. A man chasing skirts not only disrespect his martial vows, his wife (and even himself), but by his actions demonstrates what little regard he has for his marriage.

Best to call it quits, settle his wife and provide for the upkeep of their kids. The wife should also walk away without a second glance. Life has no duplicates and AIDS is real.

Marriage should be enjoyed not endured. It also isn't a do or die affair either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by armyofone(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
If you have the power deal with both of them the best way you can -superwoman cheesy or just focus on one -your man.
That's why a lady should be able to stand on her own financially - then you can give him options.
Efe dear hello from here wink

EfemenaXY:

It takes two to make a marriage work. A man chasing skirts not only disrespect his martial vows, his wife (and even himself), but by his actions demonstrates what little regard he has for his marriage.

Best to call it quits, settle his wife and provide for the upkeep of their kids. The wife should also walk away without a second glance. Life has no duplicates and AIDS is real.

Marriage should be enjoyed not endured. It also isn't a do or die affair either.

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Swazy40(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
EfemenaXY:

this life
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
The wife has just started exposing them...

Goodluck to her.

Happy revealing!
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
How does this concern the side chic, that wife should leave the side chic alone and face her husband. shuo
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Married to an Adulterer?
How can the law help you?
Gallery image
Gallery image
The law provides remedies for victims of extra marital affairs
In recent times, allegations of adultery by public personalities have occupied the social media. This no doubt changed the fact that many married persons are married to adulterous spouses. While some are aware of this fact, many are ignorant of the situation. This publication considers adultery under the Matrimonial Causes Act, how it is proved and the remedy available to a spouse who has been a victim of adultery.

The Court of Appeal in IBEABUCHI v. IBEABUCHI reported as (2016) LPELR-41268(CA) defined Adultery as consensual intercourse between two persons of opposite sexes, at least one of whom is married to a person other than the one with whom the intercourse is had, and since the celebration of the marriage.

Establishing adultery in a court of law is not as easy as it is in the cultural system. In law seeing your spouse hanging out with an opposite sex on a date with nothing more may not amount to sufficient proof of adultery. To successfully establish adultery, there must be sexual intercourse and the sexual intercourse must be voluntary and at least one of the parties must be married. Rape does not amount to adultery.

Adultery is one of the grounds permitted by law for the dissolution of marriages provided the adultery has not been condoned by the spouse. Adultery is difficult to be proved, judging by the fact that adulterers usually exercise extreme secrecy during the act. The law however allows it to be proved by inference from circumstances where it cannot be proved by direct evidence.

Proving adultery is not as easy as alleging adultery, the co-adulterer must be joined in the petition, under Islamic law, an allegation of adultery leveled against a woman must be proved by the testimonies of four unimpeachable Muslims who must have seen the adulterous act. However, in the secular court which applies the Matrimonial Causes Act, direct evidence which is very rare can be given, adultery can also be proved by circumstantial evidence that could be in various forms e.g. If the victim can prove that the spouse had contacted a sexually transmitted disease from a third party during the marriage, this will give rise to a presumption of adultery; If the victim proves that the spouse visits a brothel with an opposite sex, it will be presumed that such a spouse has committed adultery; confessions of spouse; birth of a child outside wedlock etc.

The law is that, a party to a marriage whether husband or wife may, in a petition for a decree of dissolution of the marriage alleging that the other party to the marriage has committed adultery with a person claim damages from that person who has committed adultery with his/her spouse. You can sue your husband's girlfriend and get damages, likewise husbands can get damages from their wives' boyfriends.

The purpose of the damages for adultery are not to compensate for the loss which the victim has suffered, even though the Court may consider matters such as damage done to the victim by the blow to his/her honour, the hurt to his/her family life and injury to his/her feelings, the court may give directives with regards the manner in which the damages awarded shall be paid or applied and may, if the circumstances warrant, direct that the damages be settled for the benefit of the victim or the children of the marriage.

It must be noted that, the Court will not grant damages in respect of an act of adultery committed more than three years before the date of the petition. To learn more or ask questions about marriages, divorce and the law, please send us an email via lawcandles@gmail.com or olivesandcandles@yahoo.com

Engaging in adultery cost us religious benefits and can also make us pay huge sums in damages. So when next you receive a proposal from a married person, think twice or better still, confide in a lawyer.

extracted from https://www.smore.com/scgxr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Unusually Common, But I Find.....strange. / Would You Ask Someone Else To Discipline Your Child For You? / Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.