Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love (1247 Views)

11 Really HOT Photos Of Melania Trump, America’s New First Lady You Must See / Do Y'all Remember That Lady From Jim Iyke's Leaked s*x Video?She's All Beautiful / This Is The Most Endowed Lady You Will See This Year, So Sexy And Big Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by princemol: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys I'm touched by this story, but the question is, if you were in this man's shoes can you still go ahead? please be honest grin

Turia Pitt is engaged to marry her long term boyfriend Michael Hoskin.

Michael proposed using a ring he bought when Turia was intensive care four years ago.

The motivational former model suffered burns to nearly two thirds of her body during a bushfire in Western Australia while she was taking part in a run.

Turia, who has undergone over 200 operations since the incident, told Australian Women’s Weekly after the proposal which took place during a holiday in the Maldives: “I'm so overwhelmed with love.”

She added: "Michael’s my life partner, I’ve known that for years – and we’ve talked about marriage for as long as I can remember, and yet the proposal still came as a surprise."

Former policeman Michael said: “When Turia was in intensive care four years ago I bought a diamond ring.”

Last night Turia, who works as a humanitarian, shared a picture of herself with Michael writing: “Stoked to have this beautiful man in my life! You bring out the best in me and I can't wait for the rest of our lives together.”

Turia was taking part in an ultra-marathon in 2011 when she got caught in a bushfire.

She suffered burns to 80 per cent of her body and had four fingers from her left hand and her right thumb amputated.
Following the horrific fire she launched Supreme Court action against the organisers and in May 2014 it was reported that it came to an end with an out-of-court settlement.

The organisers of the event Racing the Planet were harshly criticised for their negligence and incompetence through a Parliamentary Inquiry conducted by the Australian Government.

She has gone on to be named NSW Premier's Woman of the Year and she was a finalist for Young Australian of the Year.

Re: Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
@OP stop underestimating NIGERIAN MEN, some of us have done more that what he did.
Re: Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow.
Re: Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by princemol: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
@OP stop underestimating NIGERIAN MEN, some of us have done more that what he did.
there was no place I made mention of "NIGERIAN MEN". Just Answer the question, I can do it and even more than dat. Or I can't! Period!
Re: Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
princemol:

there was no place I made mention of "NIGERIAN MEN". Just Answer the question, I can do it and even more than dat. Or I can't! Period!
this is nairaland and its a Nigerian forum, so when u make mention of a certain concept directing it to a fictional person, it means ure almost full percent writing abt Nigerians, that mentality of generalization need to stop. "as 4 the question yes we have done it b4 and we are still doing it. "THANKS SAMURAI"

1 Like

Re: Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by RobinHez(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ehn??!! Na dat fine babe 4 1st-2nd pic turn to this?
So bad...
#Love
Re: Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by CHARLYX9: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hate all this love and relationship stuff.may God punish the OP that posted this and nobody should ask me why i commented when i hate it.Bleep OP
Re: Can You Go This Far For That Lady You Love by princemol: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
CHARLYX9:
I hate all this love and relationship stuff.may God punish the OP that posted this and nobody should ask me why i commented when i hate it.Bleep OP
BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His / Chris Brown Tattos Head (picture) / Boys Falls From 9TH Floor Rooftop To His Death, Trying To Take Extreme Selfie-px

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.