Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ibrahimovic: My Next Club Will Be A Big Surprise - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic: My Next Club Will Be A Big Surprise (332 Views)

Which Premier League Club Will Go Furthest In The Champions League? / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan / Zlatan Ibrahimovic: My Next Destination Is Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic: My Next Club Will Be A Big Surprise by Moh4newsafrica(f): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
The 33-year-old insists he is happy at Paris Saint-Germain but is confident no one will be able to predict his next destination when the time comes

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has admitted that allowing Andrea Pirlo to leave the club for Juventus in the summer of 2011 was the biggest mistake of his career.

The 36-year-old was deemed surplus to requirements by then Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri and was eventually snapped up by Juventus on a free transfer.

Pirlo proved Milan wrong by guiding Juventus to four consecutive Serie A titles, though, and Galliani has conceded he should have held on to the gifted playmaker.

“Letting Pirlo go was my biggest mistake ever,” Galliani was quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“It was an error I made, together with a number of other persons. But don’t ask me who the others were.”

Galliani was close to luring Jackson Martinez to Milan earlier this summer, but he has no regrets that the Colombia international joined Atletico Madrid in the end, with the Rossoneri eventually signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla instead.

“We were really close to signing him, but then he chose for Atletico instead.

read more<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/ibrahimovic-my-next-club-will-be-a-big-surprise/

(1) (Reply)

All Merrybet Members Must Log In Or Register Through This Link / AFCON Qualifiers: Sunday Oliseh Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Showdown / Stakerz Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.