Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Any New Zain Browsing Settings Yet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any New Zain Browsing Settings Yet? (895 Views)

Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience / New Zain Website For Activating Gprs Without Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any New Zain Browsing Settings Yet? by adewsteve: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2009
My Nairalander
Please i need help i ave not been able to browse on my laptop with zain wap anymore , if you have any illegal browsing configuration with the software contact me please.

am ready to pay

Re: Any New Zain Browsing Settings Yet? by nappypee(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2009
what sort of rubish is this, since 12th march, my proxy tunneling software have not been going, they all stop and i am highly dissapointed. My GTUNNEL was the first to stop followed by my GPASS that stopped on the afternoon of 13th before my PSIPHON, GPROXY, GSAFE stopped that night, i thought it was a big joke and i relaxed and continued using my FIREPHOENIX which later left me helpless that same night, waaooooh, incredible, since i am a big G when it comes to internet surfing {anounymous}, i started up my ultrasurf that i don"t like using because of the slowleness and unsteadyness of the software but i just have to manage it till late that same night when it stopped and already my YOUR FREEDOM that i am using terminates connection frequently if it at all connects for the day and that was it before 14th march being saturday evrything was down INCLUDING SKYPE, OPERA and SURF XTRA and the whole situation made me feel dizzy and i said this embrassement from ZAIN i will not tolerate the rubbish and throughout saturday i did not go online and this morning being the great 15th march that ZAIN stoped as from the bonus given by them, i was just sitting idle with my laptop and i remembered about one my firewall bypassing software that i have not been using so i decided not to continue browsing offline pages and get something together and i installed the software again and configured it the first, second, third time but it didn"t workout so i thought of another way of sorting it out when i remebered another old proxy tunneling software that i have not been using and i installed it and configured but no show when i was reading the manual i found out that it was compatible with the other firewall software added up the firewall into the proxy tunneler and without much stress it connected with one high speed i have never experienced in any software any software that i have ever used. Then smiles of happiness wrinkled my face as i started laughing at those guys who said that zain illegal browsing will be stopping on 15th march, waaoooooh!!!, it is very much impossible for illegal browsing to stop. If you want to benefit this enjoyment just give me a call on 08078760355,07039717298 or mail me on pboy_omotosho@yahoo.vom

(1) (Reply)

Partners And Distributors Of Mobile Phones Wanted In Lagos Nigeria / Airtell Blackberry Help Needed / Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.