Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Cost Of Running Masters In Engineering In A Federal University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cost Of Running Masters In Engineering In A Federal University (942 Views)

Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Running Masters In Engineering In A Federal University by adonismuller(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good day house, Permit me to use one stone to kill many birds.

I passed out from service early this month, been searching for job but non seem to be coming.

I graduated from the department of Civil Engineering with a 2:1, I am the impatient type of person, easily get fed up and depressed. This, I am trying to avoid by engaging myself in something no matter how little it is (either a job or education).

My question now is, Should I go for my masters with the little money I saved from NYSC?

If yes, how much is the total cost of running a masters degree in Civil Engineering (I would like to do it in Uniben or Awka).

If no, should I open a business with the little
savings while hunting for a job?

I am also proficient in AutoCad and I have a certification in HSE. So what Other Certification or training do I need as a civil Engineer?

Please if you have a good answer I will be most grateful if you share.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Running Masters In Engineering In A Federal University by bluestone77em(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
How much do u have? Your plans depend on your cash at hand. UNIBEN Msc in Engr. is about 300k for fees.
Re: Cost Of Running Masters In Engineering In A Federal University by adonismuller(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
bluestone77em:
How much do u have? Your plans depend on your cash at hand. UNIBEN Msc in Engr. is about 300k for fees.
nawa oo...is it dat costly?
Re: Cost Of Running Masters In Engineering In A Federal University by olatunjithomas(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2016
adonismuller:
nawa oo...is it dat costly?

Good morning sir, it's a great pleasure for me to be able to get you after a long search,i hope I met you well sir
As you have known sir, the Mr nairaland competition is here again.as a matter of fact,you are an active nairalander, a popular and respected one for that matter.so as a team, the whole of TEAMFALCONEY has decided to count on you for victory regarding your status and position on nairaland.
Don't count on man is the what they say,but we are counting on you because we are sure you will never let us down. The elections are around the corner, we on behalf of FALCONEY are looking up to you sir because we know your Monika will do a lot in granting us victory.

Thanks as you consider the beloved team sir.

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Waec Result Is Withheld What The Meaning / My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) / JAMB 2015/2016: List Of Accredited Registration Centers In 36 States Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.