Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering (39641 Views)

Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / Mohammed-Tukur Breaks ABU-Zaria 1st Class In Engineering Jinx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Businessideas: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Meet brilliant Nigerian girl Habiba Daggash who wrapped up her studies at the prestigious Oxford University with a first class degree in Engineering.

An indigene of Borno state, Habiba is a PhD (Chemical Engineering) candidate at the Imperial College, london.

A Nigerian worth celebrating....and a role model!!

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one. Good news. Keep it up grin cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Nasman(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Congratulations Sis, Keep making the North proud. It in our DNA to celebrate our own. Unlike like others, I won't mention names

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by DozieInc(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Pretty lady.
Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by jaymejate: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Just want to know your salary wen u start work. That's all, thanks

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by MeAboki(m): 1:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Nasman:
Congratulations Sis, Keep making the North proud. It in our DNA to celebrate our own. Unlike like others, I won't mention names
You can say that again.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by naijaking1: 2:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Businessideas:
Meet brilliant Nigerian girl Habiba Daggash who wrapped up her studies at the prestigious Oxford University with a first class degree in Engineering.

An indigene of Borno state, Habiba is a PhD (Chemical Engineering) candidate at the Imperial College, london.

A Nigerian worth celebrating....and a role model!!

Good job, see good things happens when you're not covering your head with dirty rags, cool air gets to enter your brain.

196 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by chriskosherbal(m): 2:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by aminho(m): 3:17am On Jul 12, 2016
And that is my cousin the only female child of the former minister of works and national planning Arch Sanusi Daggash

13 Likes

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by TheNonce: 4:11am On Jul 12, 2016
grin

She may just be the "chosen one"?

Abeg buhari should send her to phcn sharply!

Maybe she can help us finally tame that beast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by nicedas(m): 4:36am On Jul 12, 2016
naijaking1:

Good job, see good things happens when you're not covering your head with dirty rags, cool air gets to enter your brain.
tell me you are jealous. Even angels cover their unclothedness properly.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by adconline(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2016
aminho:
And that is my cousin the only female child of the former minister of works and national planning Arch Sanusi Daggash
Thank you for giving us the expo. She probably never did herprimary and secondary schools in Naija. Never pushed into early marriage. Different rules for the rich and politically connected and different rules for the the "enslaved" folks

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by isbish(m): 4:42am On Jul 12, 2016
So you mean even mother Mary the mother of Jesus christ that always cover her hair wears dirty rag hence she is dull? embarassed. Bro your Brain must be made of what is called DUSA I.e. The shaft of maize, millet etc. Only goats love it.
naijaking1:

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Almaiga: 4:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Nasman:
Guy, you don't need to mention names. They are well known, All name checkers knows them Well. Their names and crimes are like;

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by JonSnow(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Of what use is this piece of information, that young lady would probably be offered a job over there, which she would gladly accept.

Why then are you piglets celebrating?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by whizbee(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Wow, this is monumentally impressive grin

1 Like

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by atm4real1: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
naijaking1:

like seriously.....if the hair on her head didn't affect her brain I see no reason why a piece of cloth will! even the cloth on your body ain't affecting your health.........so why unnecessary hate?.......somehow

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by aminho(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
adconline:

Thank you for giving us the expo. She probably never did herprimary and secondary schools in Naija. Never pushed into early marriage. Different rules for the rich and politically connected and different rules for the the "enslaved" folks
unfortunately for you she attended rugby Springfield college maiduguri

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Nasman:

Oya remove that 's' and also the last letter 'n' from your name.I know your dyslexia is so bad you can't spell and write your name correctly.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Almaiga:

Guy, you don't need to mention names. They are well known, All name checkers knows them Well. Their names and crimes are like;

You too...write your name properly. Remove the 'iga' and replace with 'jiri'.

Thank me later.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by deife(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Beauty with brains!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Jadekitana2(f): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
One rich alhaji daughter I guess

2 Likes

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Almaiga: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
gbosaa:

You too...write your name properly. Remove the 'iga' and replace with 'jiri'.

Thank me later.

Epen am grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by danielmichael(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Can yu be my babe?
Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by veekid(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Good
Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by samirus: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
ok
Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by legendte(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
If only the elites in the north will channel their energy into educating their people, there wouldn't have been such like grazing bill. How can we be so backward in this computer age as to be moving cattle from sokoto to umuahia on FOOT. There would have been more religious tolerance as it is in southwest or Dubai who also practice same religion.
Congratulations young lady. North should emulate the southeast particularly Imo and Anambra in sending their kids to school.
GEJ built school for Amajiris, Buhari should should reintegrate the Boko victims to the society by building more schools for them instead of sending more rice.
Yorubas are lucky to have Awolowo.
Imo state will one day be grateful to Rochas for his free education policy.

I have no hope yet in this administration until they sit up. All I hear is arrest, sack, seize etc. Until I start hearing vision and mission statements from Buhari, then I will take him serious.
Things like: "ten thousand students or Amajiris to enrol in our schools by 2017"
#educationisfreedom

7 Likes

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
See how beautiful she looks kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
She's pretty sha
Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by 400billionman: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
cool

Igbos and intelligence

Nah so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering by olaniyi0(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
1st time i'll see an hausa bagging 1st class, lol. so no be only yoruba n igbo waka come.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.