Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose (25421 Views)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by deb(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2015
The trait has always shown. I guess Fayose is the inspiration for calling OBJ "motor pack tout" by GEJ's administration
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Madeb: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2015
The trait is stil there dat is why he doesnt ve regard 4 elders
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by emeka2847: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Agbero governor
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2015
I thought as much.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by scobaba: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by henrimoto(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2015
ikbnice:
No wonder. The trait is still in him.
lolz...
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by ikbnice(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Lawsimon:
No wonder he behaves sometimes like one. When next he runs his mouth, I will ask people not to be taken aback, cos he was one ..............
he neva cautions his mouth, he tinks he's stil at d park.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by christinie(f): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2015
tpiander:
make una take am easy with the insults nah, the person you are insulting fit born una.

is it suddenly a crime to hustle legally for school fees?
some of them have been idle at home for years crying there is no job. The man didn't have any sponsorship so he worked legally and sponsored himself to school. That is my kind of man. I got nothing but RESPECT for Gov. Fayose. That is my kind of man. A hard working man, not some lazy mofos looking for sugar mummies to free load from!
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Querty(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2015
A party called ............ will use dis statement to attack him

u will say I said dis.....just dey watch
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by adejaresalami1(m): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Correction. You are still a Danfo driver dumbass. You are driving erstwhile smart but now the unfortunate people of Ekiti state down the hazardous road of planlesshess, short sidedness and “cash now” myopism. A state that was the best recipient of Awo’s long view policies and free education / Agric development. In driving them on this road you are also going against traffic and swerving side to side dangerous. The problem now is that Ekiti people are mostly cheering you on. That is a great problem and they have our pity.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Gaddafih(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
Obasanjo was once used as a pawn by his very poor parents.
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by tpiander: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
some of them have been idle at home for years crying there is no job. The man didn't have any sponsorship so he worked legally and sponsored himself to school. That is my kind of man. I got nothing but RESPECT for Gov. Fayose. That is my kind of man. A hard working man, not some lazy mofos looking for sugar mummies to free load from!

I really cant fault him on this one.

It is far more difficult to decide to work as a taxi driver rather than get some sugar mama to 'gigolo' somebody, it was a hard choice but he made it and see where he is today.

just speaking generally, nobody should take it personally since I didn't mention anyone's name and neither am I disturbing anyone's gigolo business.

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by tpiander: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by christinie(f): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2015
tpiander:

I really cant fault him on this one.

It is far more difficult to decide to work as a taxi driver rather than get some sugar mama to 'gigolo' somebody, it was a hard choice but he made it and see where he is today.

just speaking generally, nobody should take it personally since I didn't mention anyone's name and neither am I disturbing anyone's gigolo business.
I truly respect him. He's 100% better than gigolos and fraudsters.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by tpiander: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2015
he tried, really.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by rasco2000me: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Who SAY u are not still one of Them liobard can not change.ho Boy u are still danfo driver
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by OAMMB(f): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2015
why i'm i not suprised.
Anyways kudus that he was able to send himself to school with the earnings
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by onatisi(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2015
ki02020:
Ekiti people don suffer....what an irony the most acclaimed intellectuals now being govern by a once LURTW member grin
where did u see LURTW in the article To copy and paste a simple word is even difficult for u in ur life and yet you are making fun of fayose. Better check ur life before you waste ur time away.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder. I can see the traits in his lifestyle. One a thug, always a thug.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by deebsman1(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2015
fayose is still a danfo driver sad
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by GoldHorse(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by amagreatman: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2015
once a Danfo driver always a Danfo driver.A state like Ekiti having a tested and proven Danfo Driver as Governor.Interesting!
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by badesco(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2015
so nobody should blame Gov. fayose for behaving irritional and a thug like sometimes. It is even possible he could have been one of the agberos before.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by ojnnaco(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2015
I was once a driver like you. I used the money I got from driving to sponsor myself for HND at Ibadan Polytechnic, but I did not get desperate
Even Davido will tell u that he was once a Conductor in Surulere ...
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2015
etenyong:

www.punchng.com/news/i-was-once-a-danfo-driver-says-fayose/
You don't nerd to tell me..

From your behaviour its veri obvious.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2015
eh eh.....no wonder he's always behaving like Chelsea fans......agborooo....mtcheeeeeeeeew! undecided
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by gbishman: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
It's obvious
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by evesdon4u: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Ehen! Haba, No wonder....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.