Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose (25419 Views)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by ahamonyeka(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin no wonder you keep behaving and talking like a tout.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Ninilowo(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
I seeeee.....
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Lawsimon(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
ikbnice:
No wonder. The trait is still in him.
No wonder he behaves sometimes like one. When next he runs his mouth, I will ask people not to be taken aback, cos he was one ..............
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Dacosa(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fayose can lie, IB poly can provide Ur HND result as U only ave ND result witz dem. Tell us ur route wen Ure doing danfo driver here @ ibadan. Useless Governor.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Smithkline555: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
We know already because it is obvious that u are once a motor park tout. lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by tuzle(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
So these is the reason he behaves like one
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by esphil(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder thuggery mannerism abound in his DNA. A leopard can never change its skin
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by freshinsightng: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2015
hmmmn sir, can this be the reason why you are a political bulldozer scaring aware lions.

www.freshinsightng.com
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Adeyinka123: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder. Thanks for the clarity. We now know why you misbehave !!!
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Sagamite(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2015
You are still a Danfo driver, Fayose.

We can see it in your behaviours and utterances.

Ekiti people will pay dearly for their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by testimony2015: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder he dey misyarn...
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by maxloo(m): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2015
And so what?
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by aniyphil: 2:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Why am I not surprised
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by shomutuski(m): 2:57am On Jul 31, 2015
This Fayose!!! Oga of all thug drivers in ketu ajelogo suburb.. The guy nah great tout.. When he visits lagos! We are always in for a show of defiance from ajelogo boys..... Werey carry money jand go london, do taxi driver there sef.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by nationwide1(m): 3:05am On Jul 31, 2015
ki02020:
Ekiti people don suffer....what an irony the most acclaimed intellectuals now being govern by a once LURTW member grin
What is wrong with that? Do you mean we don't have intellectuals among danfo drivers? Fayose setting the pace since time immemorial.

Do you know how many graduates are driving Dangote’s trucks? If. you continue with such mentality, you'll remain poor.

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Leader!
God bless this man, haters keep hating why this man keep making waves.....
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by tpiander: 3:27am On Jul 31, 2015
nationwide1:

What is wrong with that? Do you mean we don't have intellectuals among danfo drivers? Fayose setting the pace since time immemorial.

Do you know how many graduates are driving Dangote’s trucks? If. you continue with such mentality, you'll remain poor.

nationwide is on your side.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by christinie(f): 3:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Umana versus Emmanuel: Tribunal rejects Etiebet' Evidence.
The Akwa Ibom State Governorship Election Tribunal sitting in the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on Wednesday rejected evidence sought to be tendered by former Petroleum Minister, Atuekong Don Etiebet at the ongoing hearing of the governorship petition brought by the All Progressives Congress candidate, Mr Umana Okon Umana against the election of Mr Udom Gabriel Emmanuel as the Governor of Akwa Ibom State.
At the resumed hearing of the case on Wednesday, July 29, Atuekong Etiebet appearing as a witness for the APC candidate had sought to tender some newspaper and video evidence which he claimed he had made during and after the election.
However counsel to the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Paul Usoro, SAN had strongly objected to the admissibility of such documents by the Court claiming that they did not meet the basic ingredients of the law for them to be admitted by the Tribunal.
According to Mr Usoro, for such documents to have been admitted they ought to have been pleaded by the witness in his statement, an action which Atuekong Etiebet And the APC lawyers had overlooked.
On the video evidence, Counsel to Mr Emmanuel had also argued that it was not enough to have mentioned the generic name of the Computer like Hewlett Packard which the video was said to have been made from but that it was mandatory by law to state the model And serial numbers of the machines.
Counsel to the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mr Tobechukwu Nweke while aligning himself with the submissions of Mr Usoro also went further to state that the origin of computer generated evidence ought to be ascertained since they are subject to distortions and manipulations.
Mr Usoro, citing several legal authorities had also contended that for the newspapers to be admitted, they ought to have been certified by the National Library a position Counsel to the APC candidate, Mr Wole Olanipekun, SAN had tried to debunk also citing his own legal authorities.
After. 30 minutes break to write their ruling, Hon Justice A. S. Umar, Hon Justice K. O. Dawodu and Hon Justice P. T. Kwahar unanimously agreed with the Counsel to Mr Udom Emmanuel that the newspapers and video evidence which Atuekong Etiebet had sought to tender did not meet the necessary legal requirements and subsequently threw them out.
Legal analysts believe that the rejection of the evidence of Atuekong Etiebet was a great set back for the candidate of the APC, Mr Umana Okon Umana who had also expressed frustration over the inability of his team of forensic experts to have scanned substantial materials even as the Court-ordered extension had since expired.
Former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Obong Victor Attah who was also slated to testify for the APC may suffer a similar fate as Etiebet. The Tribunal continued its business with the cross-examination of the witnesses of the APC.
Comment
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by tpiander: 3:38am On Jul 31, 2015
^ aunty, wetin dey happen nah?

AK topic on EK thread, kilode?

and did I see Hewlett Packard in there somewhere? HP is in Nigeria?
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 31, 2015
natas22:
Give this man called fayose a bottle of chilled orijin he deserve to be our next President come 2019 he alone understands local politics.

The likes of him that used the same MO got to the throne people like mko gej

www.

Abeg no wait till 2019, just begin pack your load now go Ekiti, no be only our president, na your town council chairman you for give am. Ode
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by aspirebig: 3:55am On Jul 31, 2015
So what?
GEJ was once without shoes...
OBJ was once a prisoner, so was Diya and many others.

This is no news naa.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by anwo247: 3:57am On Jul 31, 2015
ki02020:
Ekiti people don suffer....what an irony the most acclaimed intellectuals now being govern by a once LURTW member grin

What about Nigeria being governed by a dullard. No common Waec result or certificate.

Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Bollinger(m): 4:24am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Lucasbalo(m): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2015
ki02020:
You are right. Ekiti State is known to be home of highly intellectual people and they are having this loud mouth garage hustler as a Governor. Nothing is impossible I guess.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by tpiander: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2015
make una take am easy with the insults nah, the person you are insulting fit born una.

is it suddenly a crime to hustle legally for school fees?

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by jelal007(m): 4:51am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder; he behaves like a garage man.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by jedyjedy(m): 4:57am On Jul 31, 2015
D guy just explained 2 Nigerians why he bahaves like a thug. The Danfo spirit is still in him.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by ElFenomeno1: 5:05am On Jul 31, 2015
tpiander:
I dont think he should be abused for saying he worked to put himself through school though.

There is dignity in labour.

Tilapia is this you cheesy
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Spidermon: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Ayo fayose was once a danfo driver? Why is this so easy to believe? I won't be surprised if he still drives a danfo sef
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2015
grin No wonder, u have garage attitude, hmmm
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Lovine: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder, I wonder ooooo
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Generalkorex(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.