Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation (27874 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by zik4ever: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Some media houses actually publish junk, sensational/slanted journalism or practice yellow journalism for ulterior reasons. Not that I care about the Senators or vouch for them, I have no faith in most politicians irrespective of political party but the way that report was crafted clearly exposed its political agenda, not entirely new or surprising though. Its just factions of the same political ruling class with some of them exploiting gullibility of people and posing as progressives. Not impressed and wont stake my neck for any side.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by olalat(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hv been followg lots of ur comments on this forum since, i tot u re jst being mischivious, i jst realise u comment base on d level of ur IQ.
chukwudi44:
NO MINISTERIAL NOMINEE BACKED BY TINUBU WILL BE CLEARED BY THE SENATE. THE APC SW POLITICIANS HAD BETTER STAY AWAY FROM TINUBUIF THEY EVER HOPE TO BECOME MINISTERS

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
it seems you don't know Buhari's real enemy??

if saraki is a thief, what is Thienubu, a rogue, i guess

Please lecture us who is Buhari's real enemy ? Who single handedly nominated PMB for president in the face of Atiku's dollar ?

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by tinsel: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
NO MINISTERIAL NOMINEE BACKED BY TINUBU WILL BE CLEARED BY THE SENATE. THE APC SW POLITICIANS HAD BETTER STAY AWAY FROM TINUBUIF THEY EVER HOPE TO BECOME MINISTERS
Man, I don't know your IQ level. I read most of your comments but they are always too childish.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by chigoizie7(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:
These guys should just shut up and face the business of law making.

Still wonder why Dino will be made chairman ad hoc committee on information when Ben Bruce is there.

That is part of their job, "Nation", went too far to instigate tribalism in the senate,

If u read that paper, u will know what I mean. It has to be stopped and it has to start somewhere @least to serve as a deterent to other media houses, who just write and publish anyhow, courtesy of poor and fake journalism.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Ghandi12: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

I dont support Tinubu but I can take a bet if you are willing. Once PMP submit his nominees to the Senate I want you to identify the Tinubus candidates.

I will stake they will all serve their term under PMP government Senate or no Senate

And you will stake and make sure the 'Tinubu boys' never serve under PMB.

Agreed?

chukwudi44:

Lol at least you agree your Jagagban is inconsequential. As for Buhari better wake up, this is not 1984.We are now in2015

My Jagaban? Anyway if I need a foe I will come for Saraki before remembering Tinubu - that has not changed the history and achievements of both men.

If Saraki is man enough he should just ignore the 'inconsequential Jagaban' and face the real deal. Let see him start roaring like a true lion.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
otunsman:
Oluremi tinubu is working for the interest of her husband and his company rather than nigerians.
Any of the reps against Tinubu is indirectly against PMB,

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by tinsel: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

That is part of their job, "Nation", went too far to instigate tribalism in the senate,

If u read that paper, u will know what I mean. It has to be stopped and it has to start somewhere @least to serve as a deterent to other media houses, who just write and publish anyhow, courtesy of poor and fake journalism.
The Nation is worst than Vanguard, punch and Thisday?

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

So the press should be intimidated against doing their job ?

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by omolami: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
I really expect the whole Senate to be against Buhari.. I wonder when Ndume who is a well known bokoharam apologist becomes a face to be reckoned with. We won't be surprised to hear that he is behind the issue itself

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by fashrola(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
ki02020:
GOD help nigeria

Hand made shoe at reasonable prices
Whatapp:08145804175

Great and nice shoe....and is dis the stock pix of ur work?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Ghandi12: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
it seems you don't know Buhari's real enemy??
if saraki is a thief, what is Thienubu, a rogue, i guess

My sister I know Buhari's real enemies.

One of them is the one that Buhari didnt support to occupy the Senate seat reserved for his party but went on to connive with other virulent enemies to get the seat at all cost.

Tinubu has no constitutional responsibility in Nigeria now so why should we worry about him.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Please lecture us who is Buhari's real enemy ? Who single handedly nominated PMB for president in the face of Atiku's dollar ?
hahaha you know nothing,

Tambuwal is Tinubu's original candidate. go and get your facts right.
Its after the northern elders and sultan asked, Tambuwal to step down, he went for Atiku, but On consulting with Obj, Obj told him, Atiku can not be trusted, that's how He landed with Buhari.

Used buhari's image together with propaganda machine to project his interest which is to be the Kingmaker, own oil bloc etc.

as for Atiku's dollars, Amaechi flew back to Rivers and returned with a brief case of More dollars with the hope of getting Vp slot

you know nothing about politics

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by chigoizie7(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiyosaki1:
So the press should be intimidated against doing their job ?

You are getting it all wrong. No one is trying to stop the media from doing their job.

But as a professional journalist,u will know when to draw a line between certain things that will be detrimental to the economic growth of the nation.

Not on speculations,

How could u publish names of senators(northern) u "thought" are against PMB simply because they passed a note of confidence on SP saraki? I mean, its un ethical. Those are their "speculations" it never happened.

Now d senate wants to probe them, to see how they got their info, its not a bad thing. Apparently to know how to tackle those ones that are planning against PMB if found wanting.

Just like on NL, ur post/thread makes no meaning until u give a reliable source, otherwise its not hitting FP.

It was on record that el-rufai called PMB a terrorist, el-rufai never denied it, many media houses use that as reference most times, has anyone been arrested or probed for using that statement ? Courtesy , el-rufai? NO.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by ki02020(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
fashrola:

Great and nice shoe....and is dis the stock pix of ur work?

My uncle actually
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by frankyychiji(f): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:
These guys should just shut up and face the business of law making.

Still wonder why Dino will be made chairman ad hoc committee on information when Ben Bruce is there.
Did Ben Bruce complain to you?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Jesusloveyou: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So what?...Is anything wrong in being "Anti-Buhari"

Must everyone be pro-Buhari

Were some Northern PDP members not anti-Jonathan?...Mtcheeww

Bunch of jokers (so called agents of change)
everybody can be anti-gej but not anti-buhari, so many reason for everyone to be anti-jonathan, no single reason to be anti-buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by winniz: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Any of the reps against Tinubu is indirectly against PMB,

Who is Thief.nubu? Did Nigeria vote Thief.nubu? Was Thief.nubu part of the change you lots were chanting about? How can someone make such a dumb comment undecided
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

There is a very big difference between criticism and libel.I think it's high time the Nation newspaper are taught some lessons
Let those fools start work instead of chasing shadows,if it's libel then the court is there,while waste time probing a mere newspaper write up

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Come oh! Abeg nah political parties get Nigeria abi nah Nigerians? Make them no use us play oh! Hian!!
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ghandi12:

My sister I know Buhari's real enemies.

One of them is the one that Buhari didnt support to occupy the Senate seat reserved for his party but went on to connive with other virulent enemies to get the seat at all cost.

Tinubu has no constitutional responsibility in Nigeria now so why should we worry about him.
you are a dummy,

with tinubu's men well positioned as it was earlier planned, Buhari could be impeached anytime.

Sakari did not contest for the seat because he has intentions of fighting Buhari, he is one of the first politicians and supported him.

Saraki joined Apc From Npdp,
Tinubu used and dumped all there members expection of those that were contesting for other positions. G5 and Atiku are not fools, they were instrumental to the success of the elections.
did buhari say, he didn't support Saraki, where did you get that from, or he said he won't be involved but Will work with whosoever wins
Tell tinubu to learn from Obj, what It mean to keep to agreement. cheesy
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
winniz:

Who is Thief.nubu? Did Nigeria vote Thief.nubu? Was Thief.nubu part of the change you lots were chanting about? How can someone make such a dumb comment undecided
It baffles me that you have such a short memory,let me make it very clear to you now that Tinubu singularly install PMB as APC presidential candidate and Saraki never supported PMB but Atiku

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by illiad: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tinubu
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
you are a dummy,

with tinubu's men well positioned as it was earlier planned, Buhari could be impeached anytime.

Sakari did not contest for the seat because he has intentions of fighting Buhari, he is one of the first politicians and supported him.

Saraki joined Apc From Npdp,
Tinubu used and dumped all there members expection of those that were contesting for other positions. G5 and Atiku are not fools, they were instrumental to the success of the elections.
did buhari say, he didn't support Saraki, where did you get that from, or he said he won't be involved but Will work with whosoever wins
Tell tinubu to learn from Obj, what It mean to keep to agreement. cheesy
Your Saraki never supported PMB and so cut all those craps
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by eleven(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sentiments aside. I support the senate on this move. It's high time an example is set on the media. Too many false reports and propagandas. The earlier this constant, malicious and deceitful misinformation by the media are checked the better for us as a people. GEJ calmness was taken for granted by the media who took advantage of his maturity to malign his person. If the 8th senate can look into this issue with genuine intentions to put the publishers in check, it will go a long way in sanitizing the media which is currently a cesspit of corruption and unprofessional partisanship.

For those against this move, pray one useless blogger or newspaper editor is not on you or your loved ones case then you will understand the damage these useless idiots can cause to your person and hard earned reputation with their false reports.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Your Saraki never supported PMB and so cute all those craps
who hosted the campaign in Ilorin, hahaha

i have given you a clear break down, when you see Tinubu ask him, get some sleep dude.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by winniz: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiyosaki1:
It baffles me that you have such a short memory,let me make it very clear to you now that Tinubu singularly install PMB as APC presidential candidate and Safari never supported PMB but Atiku

How many votes did the SW deliver to the dullard? So you mean Thief.nubu that couldn't deliver any tangible votes from SW for the dullardd installed him? What happens to those Northern states that some delivered over 1.5m to the dullard? You lots can't stop posting trash.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:

i have given you a clear break down, when you see Tinubu ask him, get some sleep dude.
Ok,let me remind you that during the primary that was held at Teslim Balogun stadium that all things been equal without the scheming of Tinubu ,Atiku was already coasting to victory even as Saraki was his staunch supporter
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:

Ok,let me remind you that during the primary that was held at Teslim Balogun's stadium, that all things been equal without the scheming of Tinubu ,Atiku was already coasting to victory even as Saraki was his staunch supporter
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Ok,let me remind you that during the primary that was held at Teslim Balogun's stadium, that all things been equal without the scheming of Tinubu ,Atiku was already coasting to victory even as Saraki was his staunch supporter
hahaha dude, go to bed, Atiku came with dollars, when it was obvious that his dollars was making impact, Amaechi flew to Rivers and came back with more dollars.

as if you were there!!
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2015
winniz:

How many votes did the SW deliver to the dullard? So you mean Thief.nubu that couldn't deliver any tangible votes from SW for the dullardd installed him? What happens to those Northern states that some delivered over 1.5m to the dullard? You lots can't stop posting trash.

So if Tinubu did not ensure that PMB emerge as the candidate using his machinery ,where will PMB be today ?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by freshinsightng: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2015
Nigeria deserves more than the current senators we have. They are always busy over mundane issues rather than facing squarely the business of law making. This will continue untill thier allowances and emoluments are drastically reduced. That way only serious people will get elected.

www.freshinsightng.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / Ifeanyi Ubah At The Scene Of Nnewi Gas Plant Explosion / APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.