Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother (1094 Views)

Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Sarah Ofili Shows Off Bum Bum As She Parties Wildly With Munachi Abii / Meet Ex Beauty Queen's Munachi Abii Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Palmwinetapper: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yes you heard right! As they say the older the wine the sweeter it tastes. I will one day sleep with her mother and make sweet love to her. Maybe I will impregnate her and make our own second muna. Fine mummy! Ms Philomena Abii your p u s s y will be mine SOON!
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by christinie(f): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sicko.
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Palmwinetapper: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
Sicko.
I am. What next?
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by StevinMorgan(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
OH God give this op sense...
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
What's na

My own
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
;DPalmwinetapper.... Typical.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Palmwinetapper: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
;DPalmwinetapper.... Typical.
Lol why come here then
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Lol why come here then
Stvpid things amuse me.
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Palmwinetapper: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Stvpid things amuse me.
Then your mothers face probably makes you laugh
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Then your mothers face probably makes you laugh
. Yh, actually, cos Its beautiful. Your mother's face probably makes you cry I suppose....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Palmwinetapper: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Yh, actually, cos Its beautiful.
Your mother's face probably makes you cry I suppose....
Weak
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Weak
Shrugs
Re: I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother by christinie(f): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

I am. What next?
there should be a Monkey Forum for your likes.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Drake $ Meek Mill nonsense / Davido Launches Gambling Company, Quizmillionaire.com / New Coverless Photos Of Kim Kardashian Flood The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.