Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Use Of Students To Gather Fund For End Of The Session Party By The School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Use Of Students To Gather Fund For End Of The Session Party By The School (861 Views)

Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / Esut 2015/16 School Fees Schedule For The Session / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Students To Gather Fund For End Of The Session Party By The School by olola4(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2015
It has now become a culture in both private
primary and secondary schools to use students
to ask for fund during their end of the session party.
Last Saturday I was going through the pages
of the newspaper when I had foot steps
approaching my door with loud noise of children,later the children started banging at my door
and shouting uncle open,I was very angry because
there are some children who live where I stay that do come during weekends
to watch film in my place whenever i on my gen but i have told them
not to come again because they always disturb and I
have only the weekend to rest.By the time I opened the
door I saw small girls between 7-15 in front of me with something
like a card and envelope and they are all trying to give me the envelope,I collected one
of them and to my utmost surprise it was there school
that is sending them to ask for money from people to facilitate
their end of the session party,I don't know the reason they cant add the money in
the school fee and this little children keeps going from flat to flat and room
to room,this days when news of rape are now rampant,another case also happened on Sunday in my church,I was sitting beside the youth leader when a woman came to report what a youth she invited for the service did,the girl which looks like a JSS2 student went to meet the Regional Overseer for the school end of the session party money holding an envelope with her,she don't even mind the hierarchy of the pastor and the funniest thing is that she didn't inform the person who invited her to the church and I know this thing have been happening for a long time ago but I think its high time an end should be put to it.
Please Principal,Proprietor/Proprietress in the house please something should be done about this.
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Use Of Students To Gather Fund For End Of The Session Party By The School by mDotLysouqDotcom(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Use Of Students To Gather Fund For End Of The Session Party By The School by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2015
tootoni...... buh..... I dey come

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2015/16 Post Utme Form, Admission Form, Dire / Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Official Unilag Postume Cuttoff Mark 2015\2016 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.